Mika added to the line up for iTunes festival 2009

Miro

from what i read they are giving tickets every week up til the 31st! so plenty of time, i think im just lucky that im one of the first but im sure there will b plenty more MFC's!!

Oh :original: Some hope left then...

And does anyone know if it's really only uk inhabitants that can participate?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i read they are giving tickets every week up til the 31st! so plenty of time, i think im just lucky that im one of the first but im sure there will b plenty more MFC's!!

Yeah it's the agony of waiting though. And if I DID get some tickets, there are at least three people that I would like to take with me.

We have our little London gang here you know. :aah:

Yeah it's the agony of waiting though. And if I DID get some tickets, there are at least three people that I would like to take with me.

We have our little London gang here you know. :aah:

i know, it makes it so very hard!! I want to take everyone with me, but i asked rose because we go so far back!!! And if she wins tickets too then we can give our others to other ppl!!! Plus iv asked a few other friends to try and get some too so id b able to give them to ppl too!!! Its really early days yet!

i know, it makes it so very hard!! I want to take everyone with me, but i asked rose because we go so far back!!! And if she wins tickets too then we can give our others to other ppl!!! Plus iv asked a few other friends to try and get some too so id b able to give them to ppl too!!! Its really early days yet!

As you can imagine, I'm VERY happy right now!

I want to thank Sandi, from the heart of my bottom, VERY nuch for this:wub2:

And, should I win tickets, I have a few people in mind already to offer them too.

:yay::woot_jump:

Wonder if I can become a fan of a phone ..... it might have to be done :lmfao:

:naughty:

I should warn you, I'm finally upgrading this year.

This phone has served me well though, it is the original superphone, that reported from Somerset House and V festival in 2007, before anyone here got an iPhone, so it's kind of a dinosaur now!:roftl:

In October, I'll be getting a new one, so I guess Bestival will be it's last big event.

I should warn you, I'm finally upgrading this year.

This phone has served me well though, it is the original superphone, that reported from Somerset House and V festival in 2007, before anyone here got an iPhone, so it's kind of a dinosaur now!:roftl:

In October, I'll be getting a new one, so I guess Bestival will be it's last big event.

:rip_1: then :( It has served us well :bye:

Well done ladies. :thumb_yello:

Paolo Nutini is giving away 150 pairs of tickets to his gig so I assume Mika is going to have tickets to give away as well.

Oh dear I feel one of his famous competitions coming on :sneaky2: (they never seem to go to plan do they:teehee:

Paolo Nutini is giving away 150 pairs of tickets to his gig so I assume Mika is going to have tickets to give away as well.

Hehe that would be great! Two of my friends registered for tickets on facebook haha.

congrats!!!

Ohh, that would be amazing news! *there's hope left :teehee:*

Oh dear I feel one of his famous competitions coming on :sneaky2: (they never seem to go to plan do they:teehee:

Everyone who enters should just turn up on the off chance they've won, then at least they'll get in if they have:roftl::roftl::roftl: