UK Pre-Order Links for the New Album

In a way I'm a bit doubtful because if the package arrives late, I know I could go to the store just the day after it was released and I'd see it on the shelf and wouldn't be able to buy it as I had the pre-ordered one coming... BUT I'm not sure if they have the double edition available at my closest HMV store..

(I'll be in the UK..)

Edited by Neiobi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know if this has been said anywhere else yet, but I've just discovered that you can pre-order the downloadable album on itunes now and it has the artwork aswell!

And you can also listen to 30 seconds of all of the songs :biggrin2:

(Sorry, that's the only picture I've got:blush-anim-cl: And sorry if it's already been posted, I havnt seen it yet)

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know if this has been said anywhere else yet, but I've just discovered that you can pre-order the downloadable album on itunes now and it has the artwork aswell!

And you can also listen to 30 seconds of all of the songs :biggrin2:

(Sorry, that's the only picture I've got:blush-anim-cl: And sorry if it's already been posted, I havnt seen it yet)

WOOW! :shocked:

Thank you so much! I love it...I have to say I am eagerly waiting to hear the whole "Touches you" though it sounds pretty much like "One foot boy" (the beat sounds the same), and "Pick up off the floor" which I am pretty sure I can relate it to that bit in the LICM DVD when Mika was talking about how to write songs using: "idioms" and then he proved a bit by playing some chords that I am sure are the ones in "PUOTF" . :wub2:

Lovely!

I want to pre-order the Deluxe Edition on Play.com, because the delivery is free even though I live in the Netherlands. Does anyone have experience with that site? 'Cause I keep reading on the internet that they have a habit of delivering pre-orders about a month too late :shocked: The other site where you could pre-order the Deluxe version doesn't seem to deliver to the Netherlands, so I won't have much choice... because the release date on the sites of my local record shops are still about a month later than the UK release and the pre-order for the Deluxe Edition is not even there...

So, can anyone recommend Play.com or am I doomed to wait for a month to find \ only one disc instead of two in my pidginhole?

I can recommend Play.com (UK). I haven't pre-ordered anything before this, but I've ordered from them loads of times and never had any problems. They ship quickly! I pre-ordered the deluxe version because I doubt that I'd find it in Finland. Even though I found the deluxe versions of both the DVD's. :teehee:

I love it how I only had to pay 15 euros for two CD's. In Finland I'd probably have to pay twice the price! :roftl: Hurray the British prices for CD's! I buy all my CD's from the UK. :biggrin2:

Edited by Marianne84

I've preordered it from Amazon, because I want to make certain I get the deluxe edition, and it might not be in the shops. I'm not taking the chance that I can't get it. Amazon said they'd deliver it between the 22nd and 23rd.

But I can't see the deluxe edition on Amazon UK :blink: Are you sure you ordered the deluxe from there?

question... are we fans in the states able to get the deluxe edition?

I've been asking... supposedly, we'll be able to preorder from iTunes

starting August 17, which is when we'll be able to get the single.

But I haven't been able to pin them down on when/if we'll be able to

preorder or order the actual physical CD through Amazon or any US sites...

I'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

I've been asking... supposedly, we'll be able to preorder from iTunes

starting August 17, which is when we'll be able to get the single.

But I haven't been able to pin them down on when/if we'll be able to

preorder or order the actual physical CD through Amazon or any US sites...

I'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for asking, Deb :wub2:

Now that you can pre-order the album on the Mikasounds site (via Sandbag, I suppose:wink2:) it means that it can be purchased from any part of the world, doesn't it?

I mean, I hope that fans from all over the world will be able to put their hands on it as soon as it is released, regardless of the date of release in their own country..

I ask and I ask.... And nobody answers... In the Europe is useless to have dollars? If I shall send someone dollars for the order and transfers of the Album, whether it will be hard and burdensome? From Russia by Western Union it is possible to send only dollars..I would wait when the Album will be in Russia but we will have only a usual Album, not 2 CDs... And it is not known, when it will go on sale. In my town the second DVD has not appeared even. Such quickness...

I ask and I ask.... And nobody answers... In the Europe is useless to have dollars? If I shall send someone dollars for the order and transfers of the Album, whether it will be hard and burdensome? From Russia by Western Union it is possible to send only dollars..I would wait when the Album will be in Russia but we will have only a usual Album, not 2 CDs... And it is not known, when it will go on sale. In my town the second DVD has not appeared even. Such quickness...

Lena, I can't understand your problem. Do you want me to buy the album for you? I can order on line for you, on one of the websites, PM me your address and I will have it sent to you in Russia.

I've pre-ordered mine on hmv. I don't care about the money, anyway. It will be a pleasure for me, it's not that expensive. (and BTW I paid £15 for an EP I will never get! :sneaky2: )

• 2 weeks later...
i went to order a signed copy from play, and new zealand isnt avaliable as a country to select delivery address?? what do i do?!

You could have it shipped to me and I can send it to you. :wink2:

Does that make sense? :blink:

whoa.. no way.. are you SERIOUS?!

PLEASE! yes please!

I'll PM you tommorow, i have to get off the computer right now

thanks a million :huglove:

I know that laura*-serious is an unbelievable connection. :naughty: But I'm serious. Really. :thumb_yello:

Do you think we get points only if we order the album from the Mikasounds shop or if orders from Play.com, Amazon and HMV are also qualified? 'Cause I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition from Play.com ages ago. And I want the points when I insert the CD into my computer. :wink2:

Edited by Marianne84