UK Pre-Order Links for the New Album

I'm sure we'll be able to pre-order from Sandbag as well. :naughty:

Sandbag has never been so busy befire:naughty:

So Sept 21st is now the release date for the physical CD. I wonder when the download version will become available? Is it a couple of weeks before, as with singles? I really have no idea as I can't remember the last time I bought a CD album :blink:

I also wonder if the album will be previewed anywhere, eg Myspace.

Don't worry, all will be revealed top of the week!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sept 21st is now the release date for the physical CD. I wonder when the download version will become available? Is it a couple of weeks before, as with singles? I really have no idea as I can't remember the last time I bought a CD album :blink:

I also wonder if the album will be previewed anywhere, eg Myspace.

I'm not sure about the download version of the album -- I think they

are usually available a bit sooner, aren't they? :blink: I don't usually pay

attention, because if I like an album enough to buy the whole thing

I want to have the physical CD in my hands. :)

I'm sure they'll preview the album on mikasounds.com -- it would be nice

if they would give us a sneak peek too, as they did for the DVD. :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure about the download version of the album -- I think they

are usually available a bit sooner, aren't they? :blink: I don't usually pay

attention, because if I like an album enough to buy the whole thing

I want to have the physical CD in my hands. :)

I'm sure they'll preview the album on mikasounds.com -- it would be nice

if they would give us a sneak peek too, as they did for the DVD. :thumb_yello:

it would be ... wouldn't it? :wub2:

It's good to finally know the date (even if it's not completely official, but still). I don't think I'll pre-order it though, knowing my luck it will arrive after the release date and I will get extremely impatient if it doesn't come on the day.

yes, it would certainly have the benefit of getting the promise of further points that I would never be able to use for anything, but the disadvantage of not receiving the album before Xmas.....

yes, it would certainly have the benefit of getting the promise of further points that I would never be able to use for anything, but the disadvantage of not receiving the album before Xmas.....

:lmao:

:lmao: very true. so, 2 album copies for me then, like the EP. :mf_rosetinted: looks like he found an easy way to double his income. :roftl:

Ooh fantastic! Thanks for that :biggrin2:.

What I don't get is that they say 'Similar artists:

:blink::boxed: Who are these people? Well, most of them. I think that I only recognise Gorillaz :naughty:.

My hasband Alan likes Gorillaz. He's got an album or theirs. They sing some great songs. But they're like some kind of cartoon group arn't they? No one actually knows what they look like. I could imagine Mika liking them.

I don't know if these have already been posted, but the new album is available to pre-order on both PLAY.Com and HMV's websites... Release date September 21:woot_jump:... or more probably 'top of the week' !

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6791579/New-Album-TBA/Product.html

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=995464

Why didn't I see this before? :doh: How exciting!! 2 days before pay day LOL...oh wait...23rd falls on a Sunday...don't get paid on weekends...which means...get paid of friday....friday is 21st....HAPPY DAYS!!!! PAY DAY AND MIKA ALBUM ALL IN ONE DAY!! Sweet!

Well, pre-ordering is beautifully easy. On my husband's account too :) And Play.com is 4p cheaper than hmv.com :wink2:

...Isn't it... and bless you Ruth - you even managed to save your husband 4p, very thoughtful :wink2::roftl:

Watch the pennies and I can spend £££££ next time Mika tours :teehee:

I've had a bad thought though.

There won't be any codes or points if we buy from Play.com will there?

Mikasounds and Sandbag might be worth waiting for. Too late for me now although (as silver says) I can always buy another copy!:wink2:

oh great news, some of us will get them in time for xmas maybe and some might find Santa leaves 2 or 3 copies when they only ordered 1.

Some might just get a sack of coal instead of the album they ordered and some might get secret codes and some might not get any at all, but we will ALL get an email to let us know the date they will tell us what the secret codes are for, just... it's all in the world of Mikaizm and it's a law unto itself, but dont we just LOVE LOVE all the hype and shizzle. :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2::naughty::teehee::wub2:

Well, pre-ordering is beautifully easy. On my husband's account too :) And Play.com is 4p cheaper than hmv.com :wink2:

What an astonishingly thoughtful wifey you are Ruth, he's a lucky man (so is your hubby :naughty:).

I think I may ask my hubby to buy this for me for a 25th wedding anniversay present,(on 22nd September) I am sure he will think he has got off very lightly indeed :naughty: (I will have to think of some other decadent "gift" he can give me to go with it). :teehee:

Edited by sparkly1

I don't know if these have already been posted, but the new album is available to pre-order on both PLAY.Com and HMV's websites... Release date September 21:woot_jump:... or more probably 'top of the week' !

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/6791579/New-Album-TBA/Product.html

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=995464

t4p:thumb_yello: now we know the release date:biggrin2:

:blink::boxed: Who are these people? Well, most of them. I think that I only recognise Gorillaz :naughty:

gorillaz's the only band i recognize too and i dont think they're similar artists:naughty:

I would really like to know if it's possible to order this to my little country, Sweden!

I can't find out how to contact them and ask.

It didn't work with the Paris DVD, I had ordered it and was patiently (as always:angel_not:) waiting for it to arrive and then all of a sudden I got an email where they told me it wasn't possible to send it to Sweden!

Thank god for helpful MFCers, Babspanky:wub2: bought one and send it too me!

Do I dare to order this one….what do you think????????:blink:

I would really like to know if it's possible to order this to my little country, Sweden!

Do I dare to order this one….what do you think????????:blink:

:blink:

I don't know why everyone jumped on this piece of news... You simply go to your local record store and buy it on the day of the release...

It should work in all European countries.... I don't think that pre-ordering it will ensure faster delivery... In fact, just the opposite, in my opinion...

As for the singles that might not be available in many countries or released later, I think they can be ordered from HMV ...

Please correct me if I misunderstand something...

:blink:

I don't know why everyone jumped on this piece of news... You simply go to your local record store and buy it on the day of the release...

It should work in all European countries.... I don't think that pre-ordering it will ensure faster delivery... In fact, just the opposite, in my opinion...

As for the singles that might not be available in many countries or released later, I think they can be ordered from HMV ...

Please correct me if I misunderstand something...

I suppose you're right, I live in a big city after all!:thumb_yello:

By ordering it online you get the feeling you would have it in your hands faster:blush-anim-cl:...no I didn't learn anything from The Sandbag incidents!:teehee:

I don't think I'll pre-order it.... I'll just go in a record store on September 21st (or sometime in August :naughty:). Cause, yeah, if you order it, you have to wait longer and it's usually more expensive....

As for the singles, I'll order them on the Internet I guess, cause I don't think they'll have them here... Not all of them anyway....

I wonder when the first single will be released. I can't wait!!! :boing: