MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge, NY - June 23 2009 - reports, photos and videos

guylainem123

The codes are supposed to one day equal "points" that will be used to get some freebies.

There is even a rumour that these points (if become sizeable enough) may even be used to have Mika perform in your livingroom. :naughty:

I'll believe it when I see it :naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You, me and Perez! :teehee:

She is adorable. i have so many different kinds. I was thinking of giving one to Mika. She is dressed with this cute outfit from London. The soldier kind:teehee:

Just curious to know if anyone at this gig purchased any merchandise and if it came with "codes".

Holly purchased the EP and there was nothing there showing codes. I regret not purchasing the pins or buttons. I hope he puts them on mikasoudns for me to get them :blush-anim-cl:

There is even a rumour that these points (if become sizeable enough) may even be used to have Mika perform in your livingroom. :naughty:

That would be a dream come true. and then invite all the MFCers. But my apartment would only hold around 15 people :naughty:

I'll believe it when I see it :naughty:

Well, my livingroom would only hold about 40 people anyway, and I only have a cheap CASIO keyboard. But you Nono, have a piano!

She is adorable. i have so many different kinds. I was thinking of giving one to Mika. She is dressed with this cute outfit from London. The soldier kind:teehee:

Not sure he's into cute, little, pussycats.

I think the kind of cats he's into are the big, wild ones like panthers and lions. :naughty:

Oh - and I have seen some "cougars" at various gigs. :mf_rosetinted:

I think the kind of cats he's into are the big, wild ones like panthers and lions. :naughty:

:roftl:

I love Hello Kitty too. Dragged my family to Harmony Land (Hello Kitty theme park) in Japan! :roftl::naughty:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

eq4enm.jpg

And here is proof that Mika and I are clearly soulmates: The reason why he's "wearing" that piece of confetti on his face is, obviously, because he saw me doing the same during the gig.

This was (again, obviously :biggrin2:) his way of sending me a sign. Like, you know: "Hey soulmate, check it out"

:roftl::roftl:

v6n689.jpg

Dani, you just killed me with these pictures.............This one is just BEAUTIFUL!

You took amazing pictures!!! So clear and beautiful

I am so jealous of Mika. He looks soooo freaking amazing on every single shot!!! What is his secret??

:naughty: :naughty:....the pictures aren't mine! :naughty::naughty: they come from "Corbis pictures" :naughty:

thanks anyway! :wink2:

Well, my livingroom would only hold about 40 people anyway, and I only have a cheap CASIO keyboard. But you Nono, have a piano!

I do, but it's in my small room and is out of tune :emot-sad:

Dani, you just killed me with these pictures.............This one is just BEAUTIFUL!

Oh yes! And guess what I did with it right after shouting out loud that I don't save any pictures on my computer anymore. :doh:

Oh yes! And guess what I did with it right after shouting out loud that I don't save any pictures on my computer anymore. :doh:

Hehe.... I did the same thing!:blush-anim-cl:

But some pictures are quite simple of such an artistic value so you have to save them for the after world, no?:naughty:

Not wishing to be controversial, but I very rarely read gig reports.

Nor me - I just go on the hunt for new pics... *ahem* :blush-anim-cl:

v6n689.jpg

:swoon:... If I didn't delve into the 'report' threads I might miss little gems such as this one - thanks Dani... hubada hubada :wub2:

Basically, I didn't video any parts of the meeting. It was all so rushed, and when I had him in front of him I didn't want to stick the cam on his face, so I just didn't do it. So, unfortunately, I don't have any footage of anything outside the gig :blink:. Sorry.

Well, that's OK, I was just hoping to see/hear our little conversation

again. I'd also like to try to make sure of something -- when he saw

me he said, "Oh, it's you." Now, was that "Oh, it's you," as in "Dear God,

not you again?!" or as in "Oh, didn't expect to see you here!" :naughty: I'd

like to think it was the latter...

Yeah, Jack was hilarious, and totally not how I expected her to be, LOL!! SUCH a fangurl!!! You've blown your cool cover, girlie! Hahah!!

Ssshh, don't go on about it or she'll never show her face here again!

Do we know if his cd is coming out in September?

I actually saw a couple interesting tweets from people who were

attending the Universal listening parties he held in the US last week. One

said the single would be out July 20, and the other

said the album release date was September 22!

Keep away from me. :naughty:

:lmfao: No way! We're all weird in our own endearing ways, after all. :thumb_yello:

Well, that's OK, I was just hoping to see/hear our little conversation

again. I'd also like to try to make sure of something -- when he saw

me he said, "Oh, it's you." Now, was that "Oh, it's you," as in "Dear God,

not you again?!" or as in "Oh, didn't expect to see you here!" :naughty: I'd

like to think it was the latter...

It was the latter deb - mixed with "oh...so you're the infamous dcdeb, finally we meet again!" :wub2:

I'm a bit late but thanks for the reports and the vids...

People were so close to him during the stage invasion :blink: !

Part 4B

Other little bits...

Christine, Sara and I fashioned a dance to the chorus of Blue Eyes that involves a wave-like hand motion. So much fun.

Yeahh !!! We did it with many of the french fans during the Paris Gigs ! It was so fun to see members of the different corners of the venue doing this same little dance !!! :biggrin2: Glad to see it's starting to spread !!!

It was the latter deb - mixed with "oh...so you're the infamous dcdeb, finally we meet again!" :wub2:

Thanks, Suzy :biggrin2: He did just see me two weeks earlier -- but who knows

who he thought I was then? :naughty: