What do you think of this MFC

sexy Mika

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think many of us already know about this message board. It's the old

mikasounds forum that was attached to Mika's old website.

Many of us, myself included, were probably members over there

as well. :thumb_yello:

I think many of us already know about this message board. It's the old

mikasounds forum that was attached to Mika's old website.

Many of us, myself included, were probably members over there

as well. :thumb_yello:

Yes.... I was member there too, (I think I registered there first), but l stopped going there in spring 2007 as it really became infantile....

I also recently noticed the old members are still using the forum that is not well structured at all...

PS: old posts are deleted (in fact, they were deleted in early 2007 already), you won't get any decent info from there.:wink2:

STAY WITH US:biggrin2:

(I mean.... stay here you all, not intended the remark to Deb:naughty:)

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2455&sid=286155b49974fc80adc771ed67c07874

Have you guys seen this? :shocked:

I mean it's not ok not to ask Mika's permission, but to call the girl THAT? I can say we are truly polite, that's why Mika prefers US!!!

:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

That site were filled up by the bad. I looked members. In April 2008 the heap of messengers of a spam has joined.

Though those who loves Mika can remember from the first that Mika does not love. When it became known what He does not love when touch His hair? For a long time...

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2455&sid=286155b49974fc80adc771ed67c07874

Have you guys seen this? :shocked:

I mean it's not ok not to ask Mika's permission, but to call the girl THAT? I can say we are truly polite, that's why Mika prefers US!!!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

She was probably just being impulsive there. I wouldn't be surprised if she felt sorry for it already.

I think it is a bit difficult. We've been here for a while now, but not every fan has studied Mika's interviews up to a point where you know them by heart. Populist and approachable as he is, some might draw their own conclusions. Same with people touching him during the stage invasion business. I think he can live with it. Otherwise he could just stop that, easily. He's in control.

Yeah, we said in the Dutch thread we didn't like it that she touched his hair, but to make a seperate thread and call her a biatch is a bit over the top to be honest. Even if it was 'just kidding.' That's just as disrespectful as touching him like that.

Fuuuuu, I have read through anew more closely. Very aggressive spirit. Reminds witch-hunt

Mika does not like that touched His hair, but also He does not learn us to be intolerant

Likewise can we please not have this thread turn into an opportunity to all jump on a bandwagon to criticize members of another message board?

There have also been witch hunts on MFC and I saw the exact same thing happen here after the stage invasion in London over a woman who hugged him. I saw footage recently taken from another angle and Mika CLEARLY embraced her when she went to give him a quick hug in a manner that dozens of other fans have done over the years. Yet I saw people here carry on for pages about this totally innocent woman as if she'd attacked Mika and made him so angry he wasn't receptive to fans later. The whole episode was a figment of people's imagination.

Likewise can we please not have this thread turn into an opportunity to all jump on a bandwagon to criticize members of another message board?

There have also been witch hunts on MFC and I saw the exact same thing happen here after the stage invasion in London over a woman who hugged him. I saw footage recently taken from another angle and Mika CLEARLY embraced her when she went to give him a quick hug in a manner that dozens of other fans have done over the years. Yet I saw people here carry on for pages about this totally innocent woman as if she'd attacked Mika and made him so angry he wasn't receptive to fans later. The whole episode was a figment of people's imagination.

Sorry Christine, it was not my intention to critize their members at all.

I'm a member of that forum since 2006. :wink2:

If sometimes people exagerate, like with that girl who touched Mika's hair? Hell yeah (perks of a non-moderated forum, I guess...:teehee:)

But hey, do I need to remember people here the discussion about that woman who hugged Mika on stage in London (who Mika hugged back, actually)? Yeah, I thought so... :naughty:

Oh, yes. I wanted to ask you where you heard of him in mid 2006....

... but I think I can probably answer the question. I think Brian May posted something on him as early as summer 2006....

:wink2:

I always wanted to know what it was like to be on the forum in the beginning because from early 2007 the quality kept deteriorating....

If sometimes people exagerate, like with that girl who touched Mika's hair? Hell yeah (perks of a non-moderated forum, I guess...:teehee:)

But hey, do I need to remember people here the discussion about that woman who hugged Mika on stage in London (who Mika hugged back, actually)? Yeah, I thought so... :naughty:

"that woman who hugged Mika on stage in London (who Mika hugged back, actually)" a specific judge from several tv shows should see that :roftl:

I actually really missed out on that discussion. I'm a lucky girl! :roftl:

I too). I at all did not see any discussion. But the photo with the girl at once has noticed)). I could not condemn anybody. I am afraid for my reaction when I can see Him. I am afraid, I shall be inadequate. When I shall see Him?.. I cannot think with condemnation about girls which try to make the way forward without turn ... Itself so I shall not make never. Because I shall be the first in turn):naughty:

Oh, yes. I wanted to ask you where you heard of him in mid 2006....

... but I think I can probably answer the question. I think Brian May posted something on him as early as summer 2006....

:wink2:

I always wanted to know what it was like to be on the forum in the beginning because from early 2007 the quality kept deteriorating....

Actually, someone told me about Mika's myspace, but I guess that person saw it on Brian's website, so...preety much the same! :biggrin2:

It was cool, because no-one really knew Mika, it was all new to us. And Mika used to post there too, so it was a small place, with people who were getting to know a new artist. I remember we were all excited to hear the album. :naughty:

The problem was that there was hardly any mods, and anyone actually posted new stuff there, and because of that most of the users lost the interest in that forum. Specially with the MFC, that has new threads and all everyday.

Of course we, MS users, could go there and post the stuff, but where do we get them? Mostly here, on MFC... :blink: No point in having the same stuff in 2 different forums, IMHO.

I thought that MS forum would be "back to life" with Mika's new website, but apparently everyone forgot that place, there's not even a mod now. It's a bit sad because lots of people made new friendships, solid ones, there. For me, it was the first place where I had the chance to talk about Mika...

But the show must go on. Until someone closes down that place, I'll keep my account there active! :naughty:

"that woman who hugged Mika on stage in London (who Mika hugged back, actually)" a specific judge from several tv shows should see that :roftl:

Analyse the footage from every possible angle! :roftl:

Actually, someone told me about Mika's myspace, but I guess that person saw it on Brian's website, so...preety much the same! :biggrin2:

...yes, that was predictable... BlackQueen signed almost at the same time...

:biggrin2:

It was cool, because no-one really knew Mika, it was all new to us. And Mika used to post there too, so it was a small place, with people who were getting to know a new artist. I remember we were all excited to hear the album. :naughty:

yes, I remember that when I joined I could still see his posts.... one of them was him explaining in detail who was playing on the album. He was very helpful and enthusiastic..:wub2:..(shame all old posts are deleted now:emot-sad:)

The problem was that there was hardly any mods, and anyone actually posted new stuff there, and because of that most of the users lost the interest in that forum.

...I think there was only one workng part time only...

I did send him suggestions on how to group the threads so that the forum has a kind of structure and on other things as well but I had the feeling he simply did not care at all... so I also gave up, especially after the 8 year olds arrived....:naughty:

I thought that MS forum would be "back to life" with Mika's new website, but apparently everyone forgot that place, there's not even a mod now.

yes, I think they probably do not even know that the forum is still on.... anyone can run amok there....:naughty:

Thanks for sharing your memories with us... I would have thought it was more exciting in 2006 judging by the early memberlist wth usernames like Sarastro(:blink:)and the likes...:naughty:

I only joined in early 2007 and week after week I noticed the gradual change as I was following people's taste in music...First (mainly in 2006 ) it was rather alternative and loads of Queen fans, of course, but later on more and more fans of boy bands came and somehow it got all weird... I think I even posted once something like 'where have all the Morrisey fans gone? ' :naughty:

...Silly memories... :blush-anim-cl:

I think I will go back just once more and try to save my posts before they all get deleted.