...logged in only to post this as his talent deserves it..

Before I discovered my favourite band, Thriller was the first and only album I loved in its entirety and couldn't believe how anyone can create such great stuff.... That was when I was around 15 or so and my opinion on the brilliance of that album has not changed at all.

It is his early stuff that shows best what an incredible talent he had and it is such a shame no one around him cared to look after him as he would have deserved from a young age.

I actually think we lost him a long time ago and I hope the world won't ever see again such an incredible talent go to waste like this again....

:rip_1:

Edited by suzie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I was never really fond of him as a person. He was always a bit too distorted for my taste (and I don't mean it in a physical way), which has never been his fault. He was a tortured soul from the beginning.

I've grown up with his music, though and it makes quite a section on my cd shelf. And a huge part of it is irrevocably linked to my dearest memories. So yes, thank you MJ, you've been a genius.

I just woke up and learned about MJ's death........

I'm so sad... his music was so much part of my life!!! At least, he can now have the peace he deserves for a long time.....I really hope the media will let his familiy leave this drama together in peace....

I can't believe it...

I am devastated..

In stead of goign to the openingconcert i can now see a memorial.

This is totally ****ed up..

And his kids, my god....

They are so small and have to miss their father now.

I feel for everyone close to him.

Back with the angels now,

One love...will always love you Michael :'(.

R.I.P MJ :emot-sad:

I hate to say it but I was not surprised when I heard the news 30 minutes ago.

But 50 years is still to young :boxed:

He had a very unnormal life (being in show business since a very young age)

But he made some amazing songs, and everybody knew/knows who he was/is.

His dance moves, his clothing style, his voice, his amazing musicvideo's. He was a one of a kind person and won't be forgotten. He lives on though his work which will live forever.

I am devastated..

In stead of goign to the openingconcert i can now see a memorial.

This is totally ****ed up..

And his kids, my god....

They are so small and have to miss their father now.

I feel for everyone close to him.

Back with the angels now,

One love...will always love you Michael :'(.

i immediadly thought of you and jenny when i heard the news :crybaby:

I CAN'T believe it!

My grandma bursted into my room early in the morning telling me the news.At first I simply couldn't bite it. When I saw the news titles on tv I thought: "Oh my God! Mika will be devastated."

I'm afraid I am too young to talk about his music, but I know about it, my mum talked to me a lot about it. It is so sad!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I still can't believe this has happened. It's more than I can grasp... I just don't know what to say really... How could HE have died.

I'm sure he was a musical hero for a lot of people from my generation and beyond. I adored his music and I find it horrid he has to leave this world with all the negative publicity he has had...

RIP Michael.

...logged in only to post this as his talent deserves it..

Before I discovered my favourite band, Thriller was the first and only album I loved in its entirety and couldn't believe how anyone can create such great stuff.... That was when I was around 15 or so and my opinion on the brilliance of that album has not changed at all.

It is his early stuff that shows best what an incredible talent he had and it is such a shame no one around him cared to looked after him as he would have deserved from a young age.

I actually think we lost him a long time ago and I hope the world won't ever see again such an incredible talent go to waste like this again....

Beautifully said Suzie, and so very true!:wub2:

What a tragedy. I remember when he did Thriller, which I think wa shis finest hour, before all the plastic surgery and everything else. The real tragedy is that he was coming back on tour, hoping to get his career rolling again, which would certainly have happened.

My thoughts are with his family, and especailly his children.

RIP Michael.

I heard the news this morning when I woke up at 7 am I'm still shocked about it :boxed:

I was a really big fan of his when I was very little

I feel like a part of my childhood has died and he was the 1st artist I saw live in concert when I was about 5 years old !God what an awful tragedy :(

And I also feel sorry for his children who are left alone without a father.

When it became known that MJ was ill with a cancer I have understood he will leave soon . I hate a cancer. Did not know I shall cry. Can his soul will easier from it

This line of thought appeared on MFC back when Heath Ledger passed away. It's only natural to have such terrible thoughts cross our minds, especially after the realization that there are people who are as dedicated to Heath Ledger and to Michael Jackson as we are to Mika - and that those people are of course devastated.

But Mika's a living breathing thing, just like our dogs and cats and parents and best friends and boyfriends and husbands. That's the downside to loving living, breathing things - one day they'll be gone. So you have to love and respect them as much as you possibly can while we're all still here. With any luck, though, Mika's going to be here for decades upon decades. :wub2:

Well said! VERY well said! :wub2:

:( I always loved Michael's music......he's free now dancing with the angel's....away from money hungry leeches, always sucking away his life..........he had such a sweet nature when he was a boy.

He will never be forgotten...just like Elvis and John Lennon.

Rest In Peace sweet Michael. xoxo