I think of us being some of the hardest core Mika fans and realizing that there are die-hard Michael Jackson fans and Michael Jackson fan clubs all over the world who must just be devastated.

I thought of that too...heartbreaking.

I went to check the sites and they all say database error.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of us being some of the hardest core Mika fans and realizing that there are die-hard Michael Jackson fans and Michael Jackson fan clubs all over the world who must just be devastated.

Absolutely, my heart goes out to the family first and foremost, especially his kids.

But I feel too to the hardcore fans, they will be heartbroken.

Sky spoke to Uri Gellar, and he had to stop the interview, because he found it hard to believe he was gone.

I was thinking the same. My heart goes out to his MFC-equivalent followers. They must be crushed, even more so because of the unconfirmed nature of all this. :tears:

My journalistic training tells me that it's not 100% confirmed until someone from his PR team or family makes a statement.

Exactly. I mean, imagine if it was our boy. A terrible thought I know, but goes to show it can happen any time, any place, any age.

Exactly. It's the only inescapable truth in our lives.

He was a great, talented artist :(

:tears:

Yeah...

I just remembered the day I heard Freddie had died... I was too young to be devastated, but I remember to be in shock... :tears: Geez... This is a sad day!

My brother was always a huge huge huge fan of Michael Jackson ... as crazy about him as I am now about Mika ... he got me really into his music cos' he played it all the time ... He took me to see his Bad Tour at Wembley Stadium ... when Dangerous came out .... I got completely hooked myself ... I bought everything ... old and new .... Went again with my brother to see him at Wembley Stadium for the Dangerous Tour ..... I went to some Michael Jackson conventions ... I know how obsessed and dedicated his fans are - my brother is still one of them ... he had tickets for his show next month :(

RIP .... You are and always be a Legend to me

I still cant believe it...

I've just heard on the lebanese news that he was at hospital in the coma and that he could have died :shocked:...I couldnt believe it....

I wasnt a huge fan of the man himself but artistically he was simply a genius, his music was just uncredible...

He was only 50 with young children...

...But genius like him never die, they survive with their life's work...

RIP Michael Jackson.

:sad:

Really sad news. Aside from all the personal problems and scandals, he was undeniably a brilliant talent. The 80s wouldn't have been the same without him. I was never a particular fan but admired him a lot back in those days.

RIP Michael.