• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always admired the man, he was a musical genius and he has been very important for the music industry. One of the best videos ever is still Thriller if you ask me. What he did wit that was spectacular.

I've had two of his albums, Thriller and Dangerous (but my brother doesn't understand that you've to use the cd covers to protect them while not being played:aah: so they were seriously damaged:blink:) and I respect him for what he did. I hope now he has found the peace he seemed to be looking for :tears:

My parents are completely devastated ....... I am still in shock

How dare Michael leaves us, he was never supposed to die. The world was supposed to end before he was.

These deaths have been escalating and they just climaxed with Michael.

First Steve Erwin, Anna Nicole Smith, Farrah Fawcette, Michael Jackson.

Who's next? MIKA? BLESS HIM This has been a huge realization for me, I can't keep being the way I am with Mika, he can't be everything to me forever, because once he is gone I will be left with nothing.

Bless you Michael Jackson and your family. You're free now

You're free to do what ever it is you haven't been able to do for 50 years of your life. You're free to live a normal life.

Now get rid of that umbrella and be happy.

We love you

Who's next? MIKA? BLESS HIM This has been a huge realization for me, I can't keep being the way I am with Mika, he can't be everything to me forever, because once he is gone I will be left with nothing.

This line of thought appeared on MFC back when Heath Ledger passed away. It's only natural to have such terrible thoughts cross our minds, especially after the realization that there are people who are as dedicated to Heath Ledger and to Michael Jackson as we are to Mika - and that those people are of course devastated.

But Mika's a living breathing thing, just like our dogs and cats and parents and best friends and boyfriends and husbands. That's the downside to loving living, breathing things - one day they'll be gone. So you have to love and respect them as much as you possibly can while we're all still here. With any luck, though, Mika's going to be here for decades upon decades. :wub2:

Jermaine just made a statement to the press, asking them to please respect the family's privacy. It's a shame that they should have to face the media during this time. Many famous friends of MJ have asked that people respect his memory as well. I can't imagine hearing people pubicly ridicule a loved one directly after his/her death. It's so sad that our society feeds off of this type of behavior. May Michael rest in peace.

It's shocking...

Ed McMann,Farrah Fawcett, now MJ, all in two days. Death comes in 3s, or so they say.

I'm very sad. I don't know all of his music, but I just have a strange feeling since he was such a big legend. And right before his Comeback tour... so sad. May he rest in peace ♥

I think he was just misunderstood, what with the accusations and everything. He was such an entertainment genius though, I admire him.

Even though I'm not really a big fan of Michael Jackson his death has made me really sad. When I saw it on Twitter I turned on the TV and when I saw it was true I tried not to cry. He is a legend and always will be as well as an icon. My heart goes out to all if his friends and family. May Micheal Jackson rest in peace.

Whether you liked or disliked, loved or hated him, there is no denying that Michael Jackson was a legend. He made music that is timeless and will be listened to forever. He paved the way for many musicians, and artists alike, and served as inspiration for millions of people across the world. He is admired by countless people, is loved by family, friends and fans and leaves behind a legacy. He will not be forgotten but will be missed.

:rip_1: MJ!

MJ was seriously a huge part of my life. I'm only 19, but I was a fan of his long before Mika came on the scene. I've been elaborately celebrating his birthday (it's just 11 days after Mika's) since I was like 15. He was an even bigger part of my life than Mika, I would say. So sad.

He influenced SO many people. Really - and he was a star in EVERY sense of the word. We'll never be able to track how many people, or aspects of people's lives he affected because his reach was nearly infinite.

:tears::crybaby::tears:

I haven't been a huge fan of him but of course I fallowed his life and news and his songs are so good! And he is a completely legend! You will be missed :tears:

I think it is not nice to compare his death with Mika though.. :boxed: