• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.. I want to show you something:biggrin2:

Here in Latvia we have a song contest called "New wave" and many countries take a part in it.. Russia too..

So,about 3 years ago, Latvia won in it.. and our band "Cosmos" did MJ's song "Billie Jean".. You can watch it here coz I think its pretty awesome! :D Because they are using only their mouths and voices, no any instruments or something. And everything is filmed 'on live' So, enjoy.. and watch it till the end coz there will be a little surprise from the guy who is a total MJ fan:teehee:

that`s is cool!!!!!

love the batman patches :aah:

great cover!!!

the final is awesome :mf_lustslow:

Oh yeah I can imagine; that's a bit annoying! Cos they'll think you're even more obsessed....I don't want to tell anyone in my family that I'm thinking of getting an MJ tattoo!! But I'm going to think about it for a while anyway.

Everyone should watch this :mf_lustslow::naughty:

:drool:

i`m the only one who thinks he`s really really sexy! i think i`m not!!! my friends tell me he`s not sexy at all.. and today i was watching In The Closet and i was :fangurl::drool:!!!!

thanks for the video :mf_lustslow:

Just normal. Like if he signed my neck :naughty:

I love how you said that so casually!:aah:

That's a really nice idea too.....hmmm.... :wink2:

haha me too, me too.

I don't think anyone knows what goes on in that guy's head.... But yeah, the article is so lovely.

You're all going to like this article, written by Michael http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2000/12/My-Childhood-My-Sabbath-My-Freedom.aspx?p=1

Did you hear that AEG are supposed to be releasing the full dress rehearsal footage to cinemas in October??? I sooo want to see it. But it'll be so hard to watch at the same time...

Thank you for the that, Niamh. SO much. I feel better after reading it. Thank you. :)

All of it? Was it professionally filmed or something? I don't know if I want to see it.. eep. I mean, of course I WANT to, but I don't know if it'll be good for me. Must take supportive friend with lots of tissues. :naughty:

I found this today! I think it's beautiful.. possibly a future tattoo? What do you guys think?

Magic is easy if you put your heart into it.

It's from this interview, from the Beat It days. It made me smile and laugh, he's so cute! And the breakdown of the video was hilarious.. :teehee: I think it's probably my favourite written interview; so lighthearted and fun.

Edited by bitter.icarus

That's a really nice idea too.....hmmm.... :wink2

haha me too, me too.

I don't think anyone knows what goes on in that guy's head.... But yeah, the article is so lovely.

You're all going to like this article, written by Michael http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2000/12/My-Childhood-My-Sabbath-My-Freedom.aspx?p=1

Did you hear that AEG are supposed to be releasing the full dress rehearsal footage to cinemas in October??? I sooo want to see it. But it'll be so hard to watch at the same time...

Aww, that article is great!! :wub2:

that`s is cool!!!!!

love the batman patches :aah

great cover!!!

i`m the only one who thinks he`s really really sexy! i think i`m not!!! my friends tell me he`s not sexy at all.. and today i was watching In The Closet and i was :fangurl::drool:!!!!

You are not. I havent ever found him hot, but I always thought he was sexy. There was a point when he was even cute (back to the begining of the 90's), but he has always been sexy :wub2:

I love how you said that so casually!:aah:

Thank you for the that, Niamh. SO much. I feel better after reading it. Thank you. :)

All of it? Was it professionally filmed or something? I don't know if I want to see it.. eep. I mean, of course I WANT to, but I don't know if it'll be good for me. Must take supportive friend with lots of tissues. :naughty:

I found this today! I think it's beautiful.. possibly a future tattoo? What do you guys think?

It's from this interview, from the Beat It days. It made me smile and laugh, he's so cute! And the breakdown of the video was hilarious.. :teehee: I think it's probably my favourite written interview; so lighthearted and fun.

Thanks!

And thanks for the quote too, thats lovely. A great tattoo:thumb_yello:

that`s is cool!!!!!

love the batman patches :aah:

great cover!!!

Yeah, i'd prever to see it ats home but i guess we'll haveto book a entire cinema for only real fans then...

I know.

Janena, your sig makes me cry. Sorry, lol, I don't mean that in a bad way. What I mean is that it sums up everything. Sometimes it feels good to let the pain out.

Oh he's sexy alright :naughty:

Oh I'm so glad that helped you, I really am. I hope you're doing ok :huglove:

I know, I hoep I can manage to find some hardcore fans who will all cry together :naughty: cos otherwise, I'll just be a mess on my own!

Ooooh wow that line is wonderful!!!!! Perfect.

I'm going to read the interview in a bit, when I finish looking for apartments!

Aww, that article is great!! :wub2:

I love it....it's from the heart.

hahahahaha

I know.

Janena, your sig makes me cry. Sorry, lol, I don't mean that in a bad way. What I mean is that it sums up everything. Sometimes it feels good to let the pain out.

Oh I'm so glad that helped you, I really am. I hope you're doing ok :huglove:

I know, I hoep I can manage to find some hardcore fans who will all cry together :naughty: cos otherwise, I'll just be a mess on my own!

Ooooh wow that line is wonderful!!!!! Perfect.

I'm going to read the interview in a bit, when I finish looking for apartments!

That's funny because whenever I read yours, I burst into tears! I still can't listen to that song. I was just thinking about the lyrics today and I had to pull out the tissues.

Thanks Niamh. :blush-anim-cl:

I can't imagine us being the only ones crying in the theatres.

You are not. I havent ever found him hot, but I always thought he was sexy. There was a point when he was even cute (back to the begining of the 90's), but he has always been sexy :wub2:

Thanks!

And thanks for the quote too, thats lovely. A great tattoo:thumb_yello:

I can't make myself think he's hot past the Bad stage. It just feels weird.. LOL. I'm old enough to be his child after that. But I've ALWAYS found him super cute. ALWAYS. :) Especially when he did his little 'macho shrug' during the This Is It promotion. I couldn't stop laughing at it. :roftl: What a cutie..

I really love that line, but I can't think of a place to put it.. it seems a bit short to have on my arm.. hmm. I also really like the last bit of Will You Be There, but as mentioned, that's waaaay emotional for me.

Guys.. I want to show you something:biggrin2:

Here in Latvia we have a song contest called "New wave" and many countries take a part in it.. Russia too..

So,about 3 years ago, Latvia won in it.. and our band "Cosmos" did MJ's song "Billie Jean".. You can watch it here coz I think its pretty awesome! :D Because they are using only their mouths and voices, no any instruments or something. And everything is filmed 'on live' So, enjoy.. and watch it till the end coz there will be a little surprise from the guy who is a total MJ fan:teehee:

aw haha thats so cool :biggrin2:

that was a really nice article :wub2:

and really?? wow..I want to see it, but yeah I agree..it would be hard not to cry I think....not like crying is a bad thing.....:dunno:

That's funny because whenever I read yours, I burst into tears! I still can't listen to that song. I was just thinking about the lyrics today and I had to pull out the tissues.

I can't make myself think he's hot past the Bad stage. It just feels weird.. LOL. I'm old enough to be his child after that. But I've ALWAYS found him super cute. ALWAYS. :) Especially when he did his little 'macho shrug' during the This Is It promotion. I couldn't stop laughing at it. :roftl: What a cutie..

I really love that line, but I can't think of a place to put it.. it seems a bit short to have on my arm.. hmm. I also really like the last bit of Will You Be There, but as mentioned, that's waaaay emotional for me.

Well, at some point, I think he was sexy during the Dangerous era, but not as much as before......... But I must say that one of his smiles always made me melt. :wub2:

Well, there are tons of places. I think if that sentence is really emotional for you, you can always have it tattooed on a hided place (neck if you have long hair, a leg............) :thumb_yello:

i must say that for me... he was R E A L L Y sexy in the Bad era :wub2:

the clothess!!! the actitute! :drool:

i`ve seen it 9 times but i`ll watch it again later :aah:

i must say that for me... he was R E A L L Y sexy in the Bad era :wub2:

the clothess!!! the actitute! :drool:

i`ve seen it 9 times but i`ll watch it again later :aah:

Yep!! Defo my fave Michael. I love how he moves on the Bad video, tho some people thinks he moves like a girl, I find that sexy. And the Smooth Criminal video :das: I loooooooooooooove it.

Oh I know...I have the cd in the car but I have to skip over the slow songs because it hurts too much. It wouldn't do to have a car accident because I couldn't see for all the tears lol!

Yeah that's true, a lot of people will be crying. But I also think a lot of people who don't appreciate him will see it too...

haha I think he's so hot then, but I also think he's hot much later than that too....

that was a really nice article :wub2:

and really?? wow..I want to see it, but yeah I agree..it would be hard not to cry I think....not like crying is a bad thing.....:dunno:

Yeah, I know...but like when I was watching the memorial I was just in such a state....and I think it'll be like that again when watching this. Just knowing it wasn't meant to be like this at all :tears:

Yep!! Defo my fave Michael. I love how he moves on the Bad video, tho some people thinks he moves like a girl, I find that sexy. And the Smooth Criminal video :das: I loooooooooooooove it.

Ooh Bad and Dirty Diana :das::naughty:

his moves in that Bad video are woww!! and Smooth Criminal :wub2: what a videoo! that video is from other planet! i like better the Moonwalker SC version.. :mf_lustslow:

yesterday after i came back home i watched again Live in Bucharest... i can`t get enough of that dvd! :teehee:

Ooh Bad and Dirty Diana :das::naughty:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :blush-anim-cl:

his moves in that Bad video are woww!! and Smooth Criminal :wub2: what a videoo! that video is from other planet! i like better the Moonwalker SC version.. :mf_lustslow:

yesterday after i came back home i watched again Live in Bucharest... i can`t get enough of that dvd! :teehee:

Yep, I prefer the Smooth Criminal version from Moonwalker (oh my....... Im so addicted to this!!). It has more song, more dance, more Michael! :wub2:

I have seen that one tons of times too. I didnt had it, but my sisters burn it for me a few weeks ago (I was at hospital while it was on tv). And I have downloaded Ghosts, The Wiz and will download Captain Eo. I just need to have those (and watch them all day long)

Hey all :bye: I just happened to come across this and I think it might be the pic that someone (sorry I can't remember who) was looking for a while back.... MJ feeding Blanket (at least I think it's Blanket!) :wink2:

33vdwyr.jpg

EDIT: it was Huikings ;)

Edited by neeve272

Ahoy! This is just a half-post, since I couldn't possibly get everything I want to say out at the moment.

Well, there are tons of places. I think if that sentence is really emotional for you, you can always have it tattooed on a hided place (neck if you have long hair, a leg............) :thumb_yello:

Good idea! Of course, then I must always be careful never to tie my hair up near my family.. :naughty: One thing, though. I want my tattoos to be in places I can easily see. Otherwise I'll feel like it's not there. Hmm..

Oh I know...I have the cd in the car but I have to skip over the slow songs because it hurts too much. It wouldn't do to have a car accident because I couldn't see for all the tears lol!

Hah! That sounds like something I'd do. If.. I could drive. Ahem.. I do remember I tried to listen to a sad, slow song while writing, and there was an inky mess on the page by the time it was over. Not a good idea!

Yep, I prefer the Smooth Criminal version from Moonwalker (oh my....... Im so addicted to this!!). It has more song, more dance, more Michael! :wub2:

I have seen that one tons of times too. I didnt had it, but my sisters burn it for me a few weeks ago (I was at hospital while it was on tv). And I have downloaded Ghosts, The Wiz and will download Captain Eo. I just need to have those (and watch them all day long)

Are you alright?

Argh. I need to get out and find some MJ stuff. There's lots of stuff in the stores (shirts, books, cds (I even found an awesome Thriller 12 inch at Best Buy. But alas, I have no turntable.. yet)) but I have no money. It's so hard to walk away from everything..!

I just watched this and it made me smile.....SOOO FREAKIN HOT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83KcHnxhMPQ

I love watching his shirt rip and then miraculously switch to less-ripped and then fully ripped again throughout the course of the video. I'm a nitpicker!

I also ADORE his jacket at the beginning. I wish he would show more of it. :(

Hey all :bye: I just happened to come across this and I think it might be the pic that someone (sorry I can't remember who) was looking for a while back.... MJ feeding Blanket (at least I think it's Blanket!) :wink2:

33vdwyr.jpg

EDIT: it was Huikings ;)

Awww... :blush-anim-cl:Isn't that Prince? I do believe Blanket's got bigger eyes.. But I could be wrong.

Darn.. I had something else to say.

OH YES. I'm probably the only one who thinks Michael was the sexiest in the Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Rock With You/Beat It videos. Especially Rock With You. GAAAH. The dorky sexy appeal. Those rocking hips. The blinding cheesy smiles. It gets me every time. And the sequins! Oh, the sequins..

:shocked::drool:

Hee..I love him.

P.S. I just noticed there was a creepy old guy sitting over my shoulder this whole time. I wonder what he saw..

Good idea! Of course, then I must always be careful never to tie my hair up near my family.. :naughty: One thing, though. I want my tattoos to be in places I can easily see. Otherwise I'll feel like it's not there. Hmm..

Are you alright?

Argh. I need to get out and find some MJ stuff. There's lots of stuff in the stores (shirts, books, cds (I even found an awesome Thriller 12 inch at Best Buy. But alas, I have no turntable.. yet)) but I have no money. It's so hard to walk away from everything..!

I love watching his shirt rip and then miraculously switch to less-ripped and then fully ripped again throughout the course of the video. I'm a nitpicker!

I also ADORE his jacket at the beginning. I wish he would show more of it. :(

Darn.. I had something else to say.

OH YES. I'm probably the only one who thinks Michael was the sexiest in the Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Rock With You/Beat It videos. Especially Rock With You. GAAAH. The dorky sexy appeal. Those rocking hips. The blinding cheesy smiles. It gets me every time. And the sequins! Oh, the sequins..

:shocked::drool:

Hee..I love him.

P.S. I just noticed there was a creepy old guy sitting over my shoulder this whole time. I wonder what he saw..

Then, its gonna be hard to find a place for a MJ's tattoo :teehee:

Oh, yes!! It was weeks ago. I just got a stupid alergic reaction to a bee stang....... :sneaky2:

We have the same problem. I want to buy a t-shirt I adore and his movies, but I dont have money. I asked for the movies for my b-day, but the t-shirt is expensive enough :shocked: to not even think of it............ At least, now. And not my parents.

I remember I noticed the same while watching Moonwalker a few weeks back. and I was there sitting on the sofa laughing about that (and wishing the shirt was more ripped :blush-anim-cl: ).

Well, I dont find him so sexy back then. Is not theat he wasnt sexy, is just that he was more a child back then than an adult........ Or I have always saw him that way.

PS: dont worry for that old guy. Maybe he is a MJ's fan too! :aah:

"Will You Be There" is my most favorite song of all time, not just by Michael Jackson, but any song out there.

It's so passionate and real and whole. It gives me this feeling, sometimes I want to cry or just burst out into the most energy I can conjure. I absolutely love this, I feel whole and sort of complete, like some parts of me that are missing can temporarily be fixed by this song. It just fills me up, I love it so much.