• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, i was in need of a Mika face and was reading your post so i took it!:roftl:

Willy, you behaviour as regards the Lord is quite disrespectful :sneaky2: . I must say that you shock :shocked: , not to say sadden me :emot-sad: .

Don't you have a very young :puppy_eyes: to care care of, instead of being silly here ?

Cheers,

Id3

Ok, so I know I am a nutter, I know I am probably irresponsible and I am NOT encouraging this sort of beahaviour in others, but I am a grown adult with responsibility for my own choices and decisions so on that basis I am booking flights to London. I just can't take the risk that I am sitting at home and MIGHT have been able to get a ticket. Rememebr the debacle of TBA in June 07 when loads of people could have gone but were stuck hundreds of miles away? They were literally pulling people in to make up the numbers in the end:shocked:. I know it won't be like that this time.....but even if I get to spend a few hours with MFCers it won't have been a wasted journey.:biggrin2:

Ok, so I know I am a nutter, I know I am probably irresponsible and I am NOT encouraging this sort of beahaviour in others, but I am a grown adult with responsibility for my own choices and decisions so on that basis I am booking flights to London. I just can't take the risk that I am sitting at home and MIGHT have been able to get a ticket. Rememebr the debacle of TBA in June 07 when loads of people could have gone but were stuck hundreds of miles away? They were literally pulling people in to make up the numbers in the end:shocked:. I know it won't be like that this time.....but even if I get to spend a few hours with MFCers it won't have been a wasted journey.:biggrin2:

That's exactly how I'm thinking too :biggrin2: see you there :boing:

Go for it Kath . thats brave and vaiant , valiante .. valiant?? ... mmmm

<word search>

Maybe we could do the Christmas party that night if we can't get in? Kill two birds with one stone?:naughty:

I'll bring a present just in case, still have the one I forgot to bring last year :biggrin2:

And I have to say it's nice to have an endearing nickname from you --

most call me Deb, Debs or Debbie -- but you have come up with

your own unique name for me. Makes me feel special. :blush-anim-cl:

I shall have to come up with a special name for you, as well. :wink2:

And I just didn't know she meant you!!! :roftl:

:sneaky2:

:naughty:

4u72nm.jpg

:biggrin2:

Very good:biggrin2:

That's exactly how I'm thinking too :biggrin2: see you there :boing:

we're a crazy bunch :biggrin2:

Lurv the ticket fairy :boing:

Edited by mari62

please slow down with personal hints.

or the ticket fairy will come and take youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Well, obviously she would be wasted on me :bored: but actually she's pretty hot :drool: and I bet many male MFCers wouldn't mind finding her under their pillows :swoon: .

Not that there are many male/straight MFCers :roftl: .

Cheers,

Id3

Go for it Kath . thats brave and vaiant , valiante .. valiant?? ... mmmm

<word search>

Nutter probably covers it really:naughty:

I'll bring a present just in case, still have the one I forgot to bring last year :biggrin2:

Ah....good point:shocked: It IS July after all, time I had started my Christmas shopping:wink2:

Wow!:biggrin2:

Oh I love to have that as an argument when I make crazy decisions :naughty: it's definitely one of the golden things with being an adult, but on the other hand you can't blame anyone else for your regrets, ah well you can always blame the weather....or Mika...:wink2:

And London is always London, lots of things to do and see even if you don’t get to see Mika!:thumb_yello:

Maybe we could do the Christmas party that night if we can't get in? Kill two birds with one stone?:naughty:

You wouldn’t dare to do that….without meeeeeee!!!!!! :poke:

Wow!:biggrin2:

Oh I love to have that as an argument when I make crazy decisions :naughty: it's definitely one of the golden things with being an adult, but on the other hand you can't blame anyone else for your regrets, ah well you can always blame the weather....or Mika...:wink2:

And London is always London, lots of things to do and see even if you don’t get to see Mika!:thumb_yello:

You wouldn’t dare to do that….without meeeeeee!!!!!! :poke:

Yeah, true. But to honest, I don't have many regrets in life. I am usually quite happy with my crazy nutterish little life:naughty:

Party without you Sienna? No chance.:roftl: Kata and I will just be in a bar getting drunk if we don't get in:naughty: