• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im so lucky to have a boyfriend who loves me like that as he sees mika as the other man :teehee: i wanted to take someone off mfc but as its in his name does that 'really' mean his got to go???? :boxed: i will look in to it :blush-anim-cl:

As long as you don't call him 'Mica' when you guys, you know, are... having dinner :blush-anim-cl: , as in 'Mica, pass the salt please.', it should be ok.

Anyway you might be surprised to have access to his dreams too :naughty: .

And yes, you must take him with you, they won't give the tickets to anybody else, they may say 'perhaps' but just imagine you've queued up for hours and the box-office refuse to deliver the tickets to you :shocked: ... plus the least you can do is to invite Santa, you ungrateful girl. You don't deserve him :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Wait, he's not running away! He's dancing to the rockin' tunes of Mika!

Sorry we are off topic again.

Well the latests on itunes as far as I am concerned is that I don't have tickets and the ticket fairy hasn't been yet.

Does she exist?

Oh yes, she does, if she is the TF I am thinking of, she is dark, lovely, adorable :wub2: ... but there may be two of them, such efficiency can't be coming from just one person :roftl: !

Cheers,

Id3

thats up to the boss!!! thats the other lover :roftl: but he wants a night away from the kids so who knows but anyone who wants to meet me b4 or after 4 alittle beer or so im well up 4 it :roftl: just let me know. and im sorry if i come acrossed like no1 liked me i just feel abit evey1 hates me 4 it but put it this way the cars not getting payed 4 this week

Wow, wow, wow ! Wait a mn ! 4 pm ? But the queue will be huge at that time, and I don't believe there will be two queues, one for the lucky devils just waiting to pick up their tickets and one for the full of hope ones waiting for a ticket shower from the Lord.

Sorry to mention your height, but seeing your pic with Sire, if you are not first row you'll enjoy the sight of an ocean of butts :sneaky2: ... unless Santa is tall and sits you on his shoulder :huglove: ?

Talking about midgets and being ready to pay 1000 bucks for a ticket, I know another blonde dwarf who would happily have done it too. Do you think that being a woman, very short and blond goes with being an :insane::freak: as well :confused: ? Interesting...

As for (stop using the figure 4, it's a bit confusing) anyone hating you, please, don't be such a drama queen, that's my job here :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

you know what i feel so bad as everyone keeps saying its not right 4 me to pay for them??? but i want to go so much i would pay £1000 for them. why cant anyone be happy for me?

I think this was cleared up for you last night but I just wanted to add my comment that I AM indeed VERY happy for you. I am DELIGHTED for you. You will have a fantastic time.

As Soaring Simpson said....many people are paying a lot of money to travel to London. I myself am paying far more that I usually do for flights to London as it is short notice. With all the other bits (airport parking and transfers into Central London) I am paying far more that I even want to think about......particularly as I don't even have a ticket. But as many people have said, we all make our choices and it is not up to anyone else to judge.

So out of the 30 MFCers who have RSVP'd "yes" - only 4 have tickets?!

:boxed:

That's about the top and bottom of it:naughty:

I think this was cleared up for you last night but I just wanted to add my comment that I AM indeed VERY happy for you. I am DELIGHTED for you. You will have a fantastic time.

As Soaring Simpson said....many people are paying a lot of money to travel to London. I myself am paying far more that I usually do for flights to London as it is short notice. With all the other bits (airport parking and transfers into Central London) I am paying far more that I even want to think about......particularly as I don't even have a ticket. But as many people have said, we all make our choices and it is not up to anyone else to judge.

That's about the top and bottom of it:naughty:

:confused:

I must have missed an episode... or dreamed a non existent one : I was 200% sure that a lucky MFCer had invited you ?

Cheers,

Id3

:confused:

I must have missed an episode... or dreamed a non existent one : I was 200% sure that a lucky MFCer had invited you ?

Cheers,

Id3

Not to my knowledge:naughty::biggrin2:

Laurel is kindly supplying me with a duvet so that I can sleep on her hotel room floor.....but I don't have a ticket:teehee:

Brilliant ! With a duvet, you can camp in front of the venue from the 30th, then after a sleepless night you'll look so endearing :puppy_eyes: that Sire will give you a ticket, that's for sure :thumb_yello: !

You are cunning, but then aren't all Scots :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Brilliant ! With a duvet, you can camp in front of the venue from the 30th, then after a sleepless night you'll look so endearing :puppy_eyes: that Sire will give you a ticket, that's for sure :thumb_yello: !

You are cunning, but then aren't all Scots :wink2: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Well...................I spot a few flaws in the plan:naughty:

A I am working till 2pm on 31st then leaping on a Ryanair flight and

B I am not a Scot:naughty:

thats up to the boss!!! thats the other lover :roftl: but he wants a night away from the kids so who knows :wub2: but anyone who wants to meet me b4 or after 4 alittle beer or so im well up 4 it :roftl: just let me know. and im sorry if i come acrossed like no1 liked me i just feel abit :aah: evey1 hates me 4 it but put it this way the cars not getting payed 4 this week :roftl::naughty::roftl::naughty:

Oi I totally missed this, sorry Katie :blush-anim-cl: I am pretty much saying the same as everyone else now, but since I was the one ranting I need to do it anyway. I think it's completely awesome that you're gonna go to the gig and I have absolutely no issues with what you paid to get the tickets, if you think it's worth it then it sure as hell will be :boing: I've paid the double of that to go to a UK gig in 2007 and I sold my TV to do it - we're all a bit insane here and that's why I love the MFC :biggrin2: I was only having problems with the way Mika was "brought into" the story by someone saying that he'd want us to outbid eachother or whatever the hell that was about. If we had all tried to get tickets from that auction then you would have had to pay more for the same tickets and I have a hard time seeing how Mika could possibly want that. Anyway to sum it up, I am thrilled for everyone who got a ticket, whether bought, won or squeezed out of a fairy :naughty:

Thing is, when people start being off topic in a gig thread, it can rapidly become annoying for the other members who want to have actual news without having to browse through a lot of random posts. Some people here unfortunately don't have the time to read everything, and if they are waiting for tickets for the Itunes gig and want to know what's going on, they are probably nervous and keen to get to the point.

Finally, the first post in those 15 pages or so I had to scroll through that I feel is worth quoting! Not directed to anyone in general, more like to everyone who went off topic. We've had threads about all those issues, if they're still not resolved, open another one or pm or whatever but please keep all this jealousy and annoyances out of these threads! I've went through all these pages, hoping some news would be here regarding tickets, and now I feel pretty dumb I did.

quack quack quack quack :boxed: Guess there's no info yet :aah:

Nope, no info! I read all the 'quack quack quack quack':sneaky2:

For people who are attending the gig for sure but also for others who are waiting the touch of the fortune:

Mister M told us that he ("absolutely yes") will play We are Golden live at Itunes Festival :thumb_yello:

So, start to exercises and training with the chorus because the choir is by the attending public :original:

For people who are attending the gig for sure but also for others who are waiting the touch of the fortune:

Mister M told us that he ("absolutely yes") will play We are Golden live at Itunes Festival :thumb_yello:

So, start to exercises and training with the chorus because the choir is by the attending public :original:

We will have to join in the singing from outside:thumb_yello:

Well I hope the attending public have been as diligent as we have about learning the chorus.

Sorry, Allegra, nothing personal, I never shoot the messenger, but does he honestly believe that fans are interested in the setlist or whether he wants them to be soberly dressed in black and white :blush-anim-cl: instead of flashily :shocked: like him ?

As far as I have been able to gather from this thread... they want frigging tickets :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Sorry, Allegra, nothing personal, I never shoot the messenger, but does he honestly believe that fans are interested in the setlist or whether he wants them to be soberly dressed in black and white :blush-anim-cl: instead of flashily :shocked: like him ?

As far as I have been able to gather from this thread... they want frigging tickets :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Bang on.

Well...................I spot a few flaws in the plan:naughty:

A I am working till 2pm on 31st then leaping on a Ryanair flight and

B I am not a Scot:naughty:

A. I see... well just come over with your duvet, your hair undone and looking like a sleepless :puppy_eyes: . He'll think you've spent the night in front of the venue and will crack.

B. No problemo : if you have lived in Scotland long enough, the natives must have rubbed off on you, hence the cunning :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

then i hope the ticket fairy comes through.... his chorus may be a few back up singers :teehee:

about the colors... black isn't a very good color to wear in the sun. people will be so hot! :blink:

then i hope the ticket fairy comes through.... his chorus may be a few back up singers :teehee:

about the colors... black isn't a very good color to wear in the sun. people will be so hot! :blink:

call me :insane: but do we really have to wear black?? ive just got the best dress to wear :aah::teehee: