First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

totaly- we should mail him with the subject- MFC demands more Mika!

we are all aroung the world- you are surrounded! put on some Mika (old or new) :naughty:

I don't feel like doing my Biology, so I'm going to email them. :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio 2 is boring....really, I suggest they make this Mika day and play Mika songs until he comes on:roftl:

great idea:thumb_yello:

Crazy amount of people on line already :shocked:

<dances around computer network splashing with holy water and twiddles worry beads>

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

I have managed somehow to make a very hot atmosphere in my room...I mean it's very hot here...I got sweaty feet and I feel like I can't stand the carpet under my feet anymore and my dog keeps sticking herself to me just as if it was the middle of January and she's freezing cold!!! :aah:

ARGH!!!!

<prays to the god of servers that we stay up>:naughty:

<dances around computer network splashing with holy water and twiddles worry beads>

Oh dear, you're joking I hope :shocked: Maybe we'll break the record of most people online :teehee:

Freddie :shocked:. Don't splahs the water into the computer network, even if it's holy :roftl:. Nice to see you here :thumb_yello:.

we need to toast!!! take your glass and drink wine! (red please)

TIPSY is BETTER :mf_rosetinted:

just got an email back from ken :thumb_yello: i asked what time mika was coming on ... the reply as we all know after 11 am ! i also asked him to ask mika when he was coming back to glasgow :teehee:

I have managed somehow to make a very hot atmosphere in my room...I mean it's very hot here...I got sweaty feet and I feel like I can't stand the carpet under my feet anymore and my dog keeps sticking herself to me just as if it was the middle of January and she's freezing cold!!! :aah:

ARGH!!!!

I was sooo hot and nervous 30 minutes ago when nothing worked for me, now the AC is working pver time, and its suppposed to be really cold but im still sweaty but shaking and anxious!!!

arghhhh

How about a stuffed toy Mika that we can push into the C drive , that always works for me:roftl:

You have a stuffed toy Mika :shocked:?

Yes! The webcam image has changed! The bald man now has a headphone on (not that I have anything against bald men, of course :naughty:)!

They should play YMCA...I will survive...Dancing Queen...Bohemian Rhapsody...Macarena:shocked:

Sing alooongs:naughty:

yesyesyes and then Grace Kelly (for us to sing badly along to) and welcome Meeks in...

im still in for alot of Mika songs...

I've e mailed Ken Bruce and asked him to play Grace Kelly for us! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I emailed him too. I asked if he could play something for us *patient* fans to get us warmed up for his segment...lol