First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I heard the snippets of WAG the same thing happened mixed with "Hmmmm, what will Joe Public make of that?? Will people like him more or less? Does it represent the Mika we all know? Will the world at large "get it"?"

:thumb_yello:

good points....

But the sad truth for me is that I can't exclude the Joe Public opinion when I listen to a new song as I so wish this record will take him to another level...:wink2:... but that's just me over worrying about everything in general.

Also, actually, I think I shouldn't have listened to that snippet on Friday... That bit did not reveal the changing tempos...

Now the end bit reminds me of the feeling when you have been spinning around and then end up on your buttom and the whole world is spinning around ...:biggrin2:... or it could be because I actually hit my head yesterday in a silly fall :blink:

:thumb_yello:

Now the end bit reminds me of the feeling when you have been spinning around and then end up on your buttom and the whole world is spinning around ...:biggrin2:... or it could be because I actually hit my head yesterday in a silly fall :blink:

Careful!!:shocked:

We need to keep and MFC round the clock watch on you for signs of concusion!!:naughty:

I thought you were a guy. And we're not allowed to mention mika's family, yano. this is a fan forum :thumb_yello:

Who's to say guys can't make comments about other guys like that? And, as far as I know we aren't supposed to post pictures of Mika's family...because I've certainly seen people talking about Mika's family before, and nothing's happened.

I've been listening to this friggin' song on repeat since I got home :roftl:

Me too. Well, as soon as I get on the computer it goes on repeat. :naughty:

It's catchy but... it sounds like a High School Musical song :blink:

It's okay, not everyone has to like it...don't worry, there's still a whole album of songs.

And it's like HSM? :tears::no::naughty:

We're not allowed to mention Fortuné but posting pics of him near in NYC, near the ice cream van is all right ? I am :confused:

From what I know, those pictures were taken down.

This song has struck a particular note with me. I've been a teenager for almost a year now, but I never really felt like one and I hate to say that after hearing We Are Golden I suddenly know what adolescence is, because I don't, but I have a better sense of it now.

Also, I'm going for my first year of high school this fall and it seems like the perfect anthem for that. Teenage dreams in a teenage circus...:blush-anim-cl:

It's natmika!:sneaky2::roftl:

Don't go there! You'll come back a different woman!:shocked:

hahaha Nat! Como estas? por donde andás? jeje :aah: A mi también me sucedio, cada vez me pone mas pilas la cancion, jeje

Danika is actually a britanic MFCer, his username is Hotdlp :wink2:

I'm going to ckeck Myspace, after years of abandoning it. But later, now I have to prepare lunch, I won't stop eating beacuse of Mika :naughty:

Who's to say guys can't make comments about other guys like that? And, as far as I know we aren't supposed to post pictures of Mika's family...because I've certainly seen people talking about Mika's family before, and nothing's happened.

I think the general guide must be that if you see members of his family with Mika during his 'official engagements' (concerts, interviews, meet-ups..etc) it is OK to mention them without posting photos and videos. Meeting them private is another thing, that should not be discussed here...

(Mods, please correct me if I am wrong ...)

Well for my view, i've heard it not a million times yet but a few ..

I think it reminds me of a kitsch 70's anthem type song ...

In fact the usual hybrid of many things from the past, quite a flavour of 80's i guess but also 70's glam rock kitsch too! lots of influences there for sure ..

something a bit pre punk naffness about it ...!:teehee:

Quite like it and no doubt will grow on me more ... not an instant wow tho!

Not sure about when he speaks 'We are Golden':teehee:

Good strong pounding single though and hope it does really well for him:wub2:

loved the interviews .... changing the album name is brill too!! Was sad the album was to be named the same ...

The WAG posted on MySpace is slightly longer than the radio edit we've heard. Now to get used to another thing :aah:

I like this version even better :thumb_yello:

now fingers crossed that my favorite radio station goes for the longer version as they did with Happy Ending! (at least as soon as the single/album is out :boxed:)

The WAG posted on MySpace is slightly longer than the radio edit we've heard. Now to get used to another thing :aah:

*runs off to MySpace*

I think the general guide must be that if you see members of his family with Mika during his 'official engagements' (concerts, interviews, meet-ups..etc) it is OK to mention them without posting photos and videos. Meeting them private is another thing, that should not be discussed here...

(Mods, please correct me if I am wrong ...)

Yes, that is true.

You're not wrong. Well, I don't think you are...I'm not a mod, so...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahaha Nat! Como estas? por donde andás? jeje :aah: A mi también me sucedio, cada vez me pone mas pilas la cancion, jeje

Hey! Qué tal? I'm always around but don't post that much and all I post is usually nonsense:naughty:

Sorry, Off topic!:blush-anim-cl: