Missing in Action...

englishrose

I'm not really sure what this is. An apology, maybe, for how I've neglected the site over the past few months; a temporary goodbye for fear of it actually becoming permanent if I say otherwise; a general I-love-you-all? I don't really know. I guess it's all of them.

Thing is, life gets in the way. It got in mine. I haven't spent more than five minutes on here in God knows how long...and all of a sudden, I find myself leaving, tomorrow, for six weeks on a round trip of Europe. :blink:

I've no idea how uninhibited my internet access will be, but even if I have it all the time I doubt I'll have a moment to use it.

In that case, I guess I'll say farewell for now...I'll be home at the beginning of September, and hopefully my graduating year (ulp) will be friendly enough that I can reinstate myself as a resident here. (Not likely, looking at my courseload, but I'll try!)

I really miss this place...I miss being in the know, I miss the fangurling, and the friends I've met here...you are all wonderful and I think I'd better go before I get too emotional. :naughty: If I get a moment I'll try and post some travel adventure updates...but until then, wish me luck :bye:

Love,

Rosie xxx

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure what this is. An apology, maybe, for how I've neglected the site over the past few months; a temporary goodbye for fear of it actually becoming permanent if I say otherwise; a general I-love-you-all? I don't really know. I guess it's all of them.

Thing is, life gets in the way. It got in mine. I haven't spent more than five minutes on here in God knows how long...and all of a sudden, I find myself leaving, tomorrow, for six weeks on a round trip of Europe. :blink:

I've no idea how uninhibited my internet access will be, but even if I have it all the time I doubt I'll have a moment to use it.

In that case, I guess I'll say farewell for now...I'll be home at the beginning of September, and hopefully my graduating year (ulp) will be friendly enough that I can reinstate myself as a resident here. (Not likely, looking at my courseload, but I'll try!)

I really miss this place...I miss being in the know, I miss the fangurling, and the friends I've met here...you are all wonderful and I think I'd better go before I get too emotional. :naughty: If I get a moment I'll try and post some travel adventure updates...but until then, wish me luck :bye:

Love,

Rosie xxx

i know what you mean, i realized i hadnt been on really in so long, besides the stops, where i make one post and im gone. it seems harder these days

have fun on your trip around europe. thats going to be a great experience i bet. enjoy it

have fun, and try to stop by if you ever can xD

we'll miss you

ER!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's already time for your trip! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!

Keep us updated when you can! I've read the posts I made in Costa Rica a million times, they make me happy :cheerful_h4h:

And you'd better show us all the pictures and give us a full review when you get back! :biggrin2: AND YOU BETTER STOP SHUNNING US WHEN YOU GET BACK :mad3:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, after a long time spent procrastinating, I've finally started reporting my trip...I put it in my blog so that a) I don't have to clog people's brains with words they don't want to read and b) so that I can warn all those who want to read it beforehand that...well, I'm a 17-year-old who got left to her own devices over the summer. If you click the link, you are under the agreement that you will never, ever show it to my mother. :naughty::teehee:

Voila, part one: http://automaticbrainchild.wordpress.com/2009/09/18/eurotrip/

Part two will come if I can motivate myself. :bleh:

So, after a long time spent procrastinating, I've finally started reporting my trip...I put it in my blog so that a) I don't have to clog people's brains with words they don't want to read and b) so that I can warn all those who want to read it beforehand that...well, I'm a 17-year-old who got left to her own devices over the summer. If you click the link, you are under the agreement that you will never, ever show it to my mother. :naughty::teehee:

*gasp*

Danielle! :shocked:

You're been naughty :teehee:

Wow. :teehee: I'd love to hear about your trip. *tosses some motivation your way*

have fun but come back soon x

...She is...

*gasp*

Danielle! :shocked:

You're been naughty :teehee:

I don't know what you're talking about. :naughty:

Wow. :teehee: I'd love to hear about your trip. *tosses some motivation your way*

...She is...

*catches motivation and looks at it curiously*

I've never seen anything like it before! :bleh:

Rightyho then, I'll try and get part 2 up sometime tonight.