How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

No, I mean the emoticon. I don't think you're creepy at all.

Fancy. I wish I was her. I've been craving a Macbook for ages and ages..Any chance you can canoodle her dad into sending Neiobi and I two? :naughty:

Glad I could help. And no, I don't need it either. But I want it! LOL.

Yes pleaaaaaase:teehee:

:biggrin2:

Yeah! Same here:teehee::lmfao:

He lives in another town...my school will soon begin,he'll start working,so I don't know how could we manage...he'll get bored and he'll leave me,I know it :tears:

Anw.I heard from him today,he's kinda stressed,but he texted me back,which is a good sign.I feel a bit better <3

Awww no:sad: I hope he doesn't leave you girl, and if he loves you, he won't:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, bitter:aah:

Btw, I now have more reasons to buy my camera and leave the laptop for later:

I'll be at boarding school for this school year in the UK, and we're not allowed to bring laptops on our first year, so most of the time the macbook would just be back here in Portugal, sitting around, useless. The maximum ammount of time I'll be at home is 1 month and a half, and the rest of holidays are just two weeks long. So yeah, next year, it'll be my birthday, I'll have some more money, new macbooks will come out, and I'll be allowed to take my laptop to school.

Win win, yipee!:biggrin2:

Aww, bitter:aah:

Btw, I now have more reasons to buy my camera and leave the laptop for later:

I'll be at boarding school for this school year in the UK, and we're not allowed to bring laptops on our first year, so most of the time the macbook would just be back here in Portugal, sitting around, useless. The maximum ammount of time I'll be at home is 1 month and a half, and the rest of holidays are just two weeks long. So yeah, next year, it'll be my birthday, I'll have some more money, new macbooks will come out, and I'll be allowed to take my laptop to school.

Win win, yipee!:biggrin2:

Hey! That worked out niftily. That's.. not a word. But you know what I mean. What sort of camera are you getting? I saw your post in the picture thread yours now looks pretty spiffy, so it must be a major improvement, huh?

Hey! That worked out niftily. That's.. not a word. But you know what I mean. What sort of camera are you getting? I saw your post in the picture thread yours now looks pretty spiffy, so it must be a major improvement, huh?

Ha, I like it! It sounds witty.:biggrin2:

Yeah I really do:bleh:

I'm getting a digital one still, it has 12.1 megapixels, the one I took the pics with is my friend's(I don't have one) and it has 7.2 megapixels:bleh: I'd like one like.. this:

12450477_1.jpg

But they're like 500 euros... I totally can't afford that!

So I'll get.. This one.

4905524580068.jpg

Really can't ask for more right now, I'm not even pro or anything so:bleh:

Ooh and thanks:wub2: It is a really major improvement, yeah!

Ha, I like it! It sounds witty.:biggrin2:

Yeah I really do:bleh:

I'm getting a digital one still, it has 12.1 megapixels, the one I took the pics with is my friend's(I don't have one) and it has 7.2 megapixels:bleh: I'd like one like.. this:

12450477_1.jpg

But they're like 500 euros... I totally can't afford that!

So I'll get.. This one.

4905524580068.jpg

Really can't ask for more right now, I'm not even pro or anything so:bleh:

Ooh and thanks:wub2: It is a really major improvement, yeah!

Naice. :thumb_yello:

I'm feeling HAPPY!

But now I need to go pull weeds.. LOL.

i feel like crap =D

i have the flu =(

but im excited for the mika concert!

Hope you get better soon.

I feel like crap too...I'm so nervous about the exam, and I have no energy nor will left to study some more.:aah:

I've just got up and I'm still a little bit tired.

Awww no:sad: I hope he doesn't leave you girl, and if he loves you, he won't:wub2:

He says he does...but I don't believe in those "magical" words anymore...

The thing is he's much older than me and he surely knows what to say to make me believe he loves me...

Thanx anywayz :huglove:

Edited by Nix,-cis,f.