• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just let mine run away with my imagination... :pinkbow:

i'm full...

hehehe,

mine will still be rabbiting on way after i die... people will walk past my grave and be like eeh?

right now, they're on about who'd win the fight?

fairies or rocks :lol3:

hehehe,

mine will still be rabbiting on way after i die... people will walk past my grave and be like eeh?

right now, they're on about who'd win the fight?

fairies or rocks :lol3:

ditto. :naughty:

i have Annabelle and Humphrey in my head but they don't talk... i just know what they're saying... :pinkbow: they're asking if they can go for a walk... they'll be gone for a little...

rocks... they're nicer than fairies...

ditto. :naughty:

i have Annabelle and Humphrey in my head but they don't talk... i just know what they're saying... :pinkbow: they're asking if they can go for a walk... they'll be gone for a little...

rocks... they're nicer than fairies...

wow your voices have names?

mine just won't listen to me... they're like the most disobedient things ever... but they clean up after they cause chaos... which is nice :roftl:

wow your voices have names?

mine just won't listen to me... they're like the most disobedient things ever... but they clean up after they cause chaos... which is nice :roftl:

they're invisible unicorns honey... :pinkbow:

Humphrey rarely listens to me... Annabelle is the good one...

What happened? :tears:

Oh, the usual family business. I'm at school, they angrily call my friend's cells and demand I come home. I do, they complain. I try to make peace, then give up. Screaming ensues.

This time it involved a trip out with them. Only I was left to sit in a cold car for 2 hours and screamed at when I turned on the heat.

GAAAAH.

But thanks for caring. :huglove: It's nice to know there's people out there who don't think I'm a complete bitch.

Oh, the usual family business. I'm at school, they angrily call my friend's cells and demand I come home. I do, they complain. I try to make peace, then give up. Screaming ensues.

This time it involved a trip out with them. Only I was left to sit in a cold car for 2 hours and screamed at when I turned on the heat.

GAAAAH.

But thanks for caring. :huglove: It's nice to know there's people out there who don't think I'm a complete bitch.

Families are hard to please... I know how you feel... That's no bitchy at all!!!

I feel Like dancing!

GAAAAH.

Oh noes. :tears: I hate arguments, even hearing about them. :( I hope everything gets smoothed over soon.

No problemo! I don't think so. :biggrin2:

Sounds like my best mate's parents. She's 21 and they control her life - if she tried to move out of home she'd probably have to call the cops to stop her dad picking her up and taking her home, but when she's at home they open her mail, monitor her spending, tell her when she can or can't eat and generally tell her how much she's ruining her life. (Which is partially true, she is a disaster in her own way, failing college twice and the like, but realistically they should let her get on with being a disaster by herself at this stage.)

Families are hard to please... I know how you feel... That's no bitchy at all!!!

I feel Like dancing!

Try to tell them that! :dunno:

Oh noes. :tears: I hate arguments' date=' even hearing about them. :( I hope everything gets smoothed over soon.

No problemo! I don't think so. :biggrin2:[/color']

Thanks guys. :)

I feel PMS-y :naughty:

It sucks being a girl :aah:

I feel...like I want to go to my friend's house and give him the biggest hug ever. The Oakland gig is on the same day as his birthday party and he's making me go to the gig. :wub2:

He understands. :lol3:

And plus, he doesn't know I'm planning a surprise thing for him the day I get back, which is his actual birthday, so it's all good. :naughty:

It sucks being a girl :aah:

I feel...like I want to go to my friend's house and give him the biggest hug ever. The Oakland gig is on the same day as his birthday party and he's making me go to the gig. :wub2:

He understands. :lol3:

And plus, he doesn't know I'm planning a surprise thing for him the day I get back, which is his actual birthday, so it's all good. :naughty:

Awww how sweet :wub2:

We need to make plans for the hotel room :aah:

I feel great right now, as I eat a delicious piece of pizza :lol3: