• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o.k not w.a.g clips but I came up with these earlier & made myself laugh like mental so had to put them on here with the captions (I just hope I make you laugh as much as I did myself lol)

seriouslyladiesitsthisbig.jpg

Seriously Ladies it's this big!!!:wink2:

mikadangerousicecream.jpg

Mika

"you call me that again & I'll shove this ice lolly where the sun don't shine ya hear me"

Ice cream man "uh oh I'd run If I were you missy"

Perez

"ahahahaha serves you right biaaattchhh":biggrin2:

o.k not w.a.g clips but I came up with these earlier & made myself laugh like mental so had to put them on here with the captions (I just hope I make you laugh as much as I did myself lol)

seriouslyladiesitsthisbig.jpg

Seriously Ladies it's this big!!!:wink2:

mikadangerousicecream.jpg

Mika

"you call me that again & I'll shove this ice lolly where the sun don't shine ya hear me"

Ice cream man "uh oh I'd run If I were you missy"

Perez

"ahahahaha serves you right biaaattchhh":biggrin2:

second one :biggrin2: love the look on his face :wub2: love perez too - he is awesome :D

I took a series of funny screencaps from the making of WAG video. My picture caption might not be as funny. :mf_rosetinted:

wag1rr.jpg

"Are you ready to step into my world? I promise I won't hurt ya! (Yet.) Heeeeeere's Johnny!"

wag2rr.jpg

"I so resemble James Dean sometimes. 'Only the gentle are ever really strong.'"

wag3rr.jpg

"I'm a terminator! You don't wanna mess with me."

His sister on the left: "Ooh, I'm scared."

wag4rr.jpg

"I kinda look like a gansta rapper too."

wag5rr.jpg

"Just look at this!"

wag6rr.jpg

"Look! No hands!"

wag7rr.jpg

"If I stare at that mirror long enough it's going to break for the sake of my beautiness."

wag8rr.jpg

"I'm going to teach you all how to fly today. Now, get on your toes, put on your pilot glasses and then WHOOOOSH!"

wag9rr.jpg

"It didn't work for ya? Well, I said it's going to take a lot of practising - nothing else. Not my fault."

wag10rr.jpg

"All you need is good balance. You can practise it by putting a huge furry baby on your head and then standing straight."

wag11rr.jpg

"Don't let anything distract you or you might... Who's that? Someone in my room?!?"

wag12rr.jpg

"Hey you! Don't ever try stealing my Union Jack again! I'll catch you next time!"

wag13rr.jpg

"No more flying lessons today. I'm going to show you some tricks Magica De Spell tought me... Bing! You're hypnotized!"

wag14rr.jpg

"You try teaching them all your magical skills and then they just laugh and ask questions about your sexuality. How sad is that? I mean, come on! It's not about those things."

wag15rr.jpg

"To tell you the truth, I'm not straight. I'm not gay either. And I'm not anything in between. That's awful, you might think. 'What are you then?' Well, I have known that since the age of seven..."

wag16rr.jpg

"I AM GOLDEN!"

wag17rr.jpg

"And now that I've shown and told you practically EVERYTHING, there's no reason for you to ask me those same questions ever again. Got it?"

wag18rr.jpg

"Is there anybody still home? *Knock knock* In case you were enthusiastic and loyal enough to watch this all, I'm gonna say goodbye until next time! Seee yaaa!"

wag14rr.jpg

"You try teaching them all your magical skills and then they just laugh and ask questions about your sexuality. How sad is that? I mean, come on! It's not about those things."

wag15rr.jpg

"To tell you the truth, I'm not straight. I'm not gay either. And I'm not anything in between. That's awful, you might think. 'What are you then?' Well, I have known that since the age of seven..."

wag16rr.jpg

"I AM GOLDEN!"

wag17rr.jpg

"And now that I've shown and told you practically EVERYTHING, there's no reason for you to ask me those same questions ever again. Got it?"

wag18rr.jpg

"Is there anybody still home? *Knock knock* In case you were enthusiastic and loyal enough to watch this all, I'm gonna say goodbye until next time! Seee yaaa!"

I like these :biggrin2::naughty: