Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this video. :dance_man:

It's so fantastic!:pbjt:

And the best one I have seen from Mika, he is not the same as a year before - he grown up. In a wonderful way.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, him getting naked seems to be getting quite frequent now...Observer Music Monthly, now this, I say give it six months and he'll be doing the Full Monty at his shows.

Not that I'm crossing my fingers or anything, hahaha.

He certainly does seem to be getting comfortable getting naked:naughty:

I forgot to say how cute the doggie was, I didn't realise that was the one the girls gave him in Amsterdam. Cool!:thumb_yello:

I just remembered that that's not his actual room. Remember, it was filmed at Elstree Studios :naughty:

yes, and it looks like they raided the storerooms with fan gifts to decorate it :roftl:

This man is surely in love with the detail! :biggrin2:

loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit... :shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I SERIOUSLY adore it!!

I was afraid all the xxx rated stuff would turn into some sappy take-that type (sorry for fans, I have been one too, MANY yrs: ago dirty secret, don't ask :mf_rosetinted:) kinda video, but it's ironic, it's funny and it's very enterteining. and it's magnifically camp!!! whoohooooo! shout it out loud! :yay:

Hmm, him getting naked seems to be getting quite frequent now...Observer Music Monthly, now this, I say give it six months and he'll be doing the Full Monty at his shows.

Not that I'm crossing my fingers or anything, hahaha.

LMAO!! :roftl::roftl:

OMGG!!!! It's great :woot_jump:

I loved it! :wub2:

and I love him :teehee: He's such a great music video actor, haha

(btw, I laughed with all my soul when he was hanging from the lamp. I thought he had got stuck in the ceiling fan :lmao:)

So sad it will be censored

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this video. :dance_man:

It's so fantastic!:pbjt

And the best one I have seen from Mika, he is not the same as a year before - he grown up. In a wonderful way.

Oh yes. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Well that was the gayest video I've ever seen :teehee:

Just certain movements he does, and certain clothes he wears in it...

:teehee:

on a serious note though: I sincerely hope that there will come a day when noone anywhere in this world feels the need to put any such tags anymore, but we just can watch it and enjoy it in all it's glorious fun :thumb_yello:

Okay, just finished watching it.

I'm kind of in shock... :boxed:

If Mika used to dance like that when he was little, I'd be a worried mother :lol3:

And to me it wasn't very innocent. I mean, he's nearly 26 years old. :wags_finger:

I don't think Mika's trying to hide his sexuality anymore. :naughty:

Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't really dance in my room though, when i've got a song on and im singing to it, i get my deodorant and i sing like I'm a diva :roftl::roftl:

censored..??!! :shocked: what the heck for..? sorry for language.

there's NOTHING to see

it's very ironic and if it's sexy, it's in a playful way.

they must be kidding :shocked:

true, true...

but how do we know that this is the UNcensored version? Maybe this IS the censored version