Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

I'm not blind. Certain things he's said in his tweets, this video....it's just all adding up. We're not supposed to discuss it though, so I'll shut up.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew that he`lll post it soon :bleh:

loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit... :shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I SERIOUSLY adore it!!

I was afraid all the xxx rated stuff would turn into some sappy take-that type (sorry for fans, I have been one too, MANY yrs: ago dirty secret, don't ask :mf_rose tinted:) kinda video, but it's ironic, it's funny and it's very enterteining. and it's magnifically camp!!! whoohooooo! shout it out loud! :yay:

that what i love the most! :naughty:

i adore this videooo! fantastic :wub2:

censored..??!! :shocked: what the heck for..? sorry for language.

there's NOTHING to see

I'm sorry Avoca but this post made me laugh very hard :roftl::roftl:

I know I didnt interpret it the way you meant it tho, but still :naughty:

loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit... :shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I SERIOUSLY adore it!!

I was afraid all the xxx rated stuff would turn into some sappy take-that type (sorry for fans, I have been one too, MANY yrs: ago dirty secret, don't ask :mf_rosetinted:) kinda video, but it's ironic, it's funny and it's very enterteining. and it's magnifically camp!!! whoohooooo! shout it out loud! :yay:

Yes, it is!! :thumb_yello: I love it too :naughty:

Let me add for the record, that I think that it's quite obvious that he's been working out for this...so rather than starve himself, I think that he went on a mega fitness regime to get some muscle on him :naughty:.

He's so full of crap sometimes isn't he? :bleh: You don't get to build those muscles and tone in such a short space of time starving and eating fish oils and vitamins :biggrin2:. He's been on the protein and weights, me thinks :aah:.

what muscles..?? he's very skinny :naughty: he's a little less relaxed abdomen but I'd not go as far as calling it muscles :aah:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't really dance in my room though, when i've got a song on and im singing to it, i get my deodorant and i sing like I'm a diva :roftl::roftl:

Shyly looks around at who is listening & whispers, "hairbrush" hahaha!

Mika has said that this album is about adolescence.

I don't really get why you think Mika is not hiding his sexuality anymore.

I don't know of Anyone who was a music lover who did Not do this in their bedroom!!

Everyone of my friends confessed that they did this quite often to their favourite tunes. They blushed when they admitted I. So did I. But it is the truth. I love the Vid!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:clap: :clap:

And I always do that with my clothes on. :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:clap: :clap:

And I always do that with my clothes on. :mf_rosetinted:

Well boys don't apparently. At uni I once bursted into one of my flatmate's bedroom cause he had turned the music extremely loud at 4AM and didn't hear me knocking on his door. Found him standing on his bed in his boxers, dancing and singing with a hairbrush in his hand...

He was straight, btw :naughty:

wearegolden.jpg

Is that a giant donut he's got his head in??? :roftl:

I wish we could see the making of this video.:naughty:

I agree; That would be fantastic. I bet you he had an incredible time, it looks like he had so much fun!

mikagold.jpg

And I seriously love those laser beams :naughty:

Why should he wear some trousers? Madonna doesn't. :naughty:

Exactly. Or Lady Gaga, who hardly EVER dresses in more than her underwear, and everyone finds her soooo cool . Pah! It's one of those things where society is often sexist.

I used to go to a gym where they had specific rules that banned men from wearing sleevless tops, but women were allowed to wear those tiny bra type tops!

How ridiculous is that?

I KNOW!!

well then maybe i shouldn't post this one

mikawag11.jpg

:blink:OMG What the heck is that, hahaha!!:aah:

btw my 9 r old son just told me the video is gay

Well that was the gayest video I've ever seen

Just certain movements he does, and certain clothes he wears in it...

I totally agree. I think that I described earlier as "Mika prancing around naked in a flurry of gayness"

I do find it fantastic though, absolutely LOVE the video, and am celebrating the fact that he's become so relaxed about this and feels that he can release such a gay video. It's fantastic. And I truly mean this as a huge compliment to him, I'm not being funny at all.

what muscles..?? he's very skinny :naughty: he's a little less relaxed abdomen but I'd not go as far as calling it muscles

Nooo way!! He has gained a LOT of muscle on his arms, shoulders, his stomach muscles are really defined and ripped....He is thin but he is definitely very toned and ripped right now, and it's a massive difference. It's muscle on a lean guy. Nobody said that he looks like a bodybuilder, hello :roftl:.

Yesterday, I went school clothes shopping and got some new underwear, and my mom said "I don't wanna find you dancing in your underwear to Mika."

Me: I don't do that!

Her:I used to when I was your age.

Me::blink:TMI, mom!

Just wait till you get your own place alone.... then you'll prob. do it many times :naughty:

Well boys don't apparently. At uni I once bursted into one of my flatmate's bedroom cause he had turned the music extremely loud at 4AM and didn't hear me knocking on his door. Found him standing on his bed in his boxers, dancing and singing with a hairbrush in his hand...

He was straight, btw :naughty:

If every person, boy or girl, you asked was totally honest I think it would be difficult to find people who don't do it or haven't done it.