That is FANTASTIC NEWS, INGIE!!!!

Yeah I am still in shock! And then to think of the fact that I got the thing as a joke in the first place haha:roftl::wub2:

And the video being gay is not bad. On the contrary. I like Mika best when he's gay.:biggrin2::wub2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, just finished watching it.

I'm kind of in shock... :boxed:

If Mika used to dance like that when he was little, I'd be a worried mother :lol3:

And to me it wasn't very innocent. I mean, he's nearly 26 years old. :wags_finger:

I don't think Mika's trying to hide his sexuality anymore. :naughty:

lol Nono...I have to agree.

Oh Robi, we knew that you'd cave in some time soon :mf_lustslow: And I would be a little bit worried if you found him sexy, having a son who must be a similar age, so I think that it's perfectly fine that you don't :naughty:.

Heck, I don't feel the attraction that way and I am slightly younger :roftl:.

I know that you're not saying it with an offensive intention, but I feel the need to point out that I'm not gay but I love the video.

Liking or appreciating it has nothing to do with one being gay or not...Or it shouldn't do in any case :biggrin2:.

OMG someone needs to photoshop Mika with the booby scarf and the Wiz hat :lmfao:

Yeah, I have many memories of switching tapes like that in my youth!!!

lol so do I! I remember when cds came around it was such a delight to be able to just go straight through. ;)

OH yeah! Saw it now! :das:

I have never felt so guilty for watching a video all alone in my room with my thoughts...

Also: I love his expression when he says: "Who gives a DAMN?" at the second chorus!!!:mf_lustslow: (a screen cap would be a jewel! :teehee: )

I'm doing the same, don't feel the least bit guilty:naughty::wink2:

i still keep my doubts about WAG in its whole, but i think this video is the exact perfect way to illustrate the song, i could not think of anything else.

one true aspect of mika is developed here...his insanity!:naughty:

i can believe this is a natural behaviour of his, to shake his body with no apparent dance rule and in a perfect harmonic way at the same time.

the salmon dance! :roftl:

Oh Robi, we knew that you'd cave in some time soon :mf_lustslow: And I would be a little bit worried if you found him sexy, having a son who must be a similar age, so I think that it's perfectly fine that you don't :naughty:.

Heck, I don't feel the attraction that way and I am slightly younger :roftl:.

I know that you're not saying it with an offensive intention, but I feel the need to point out that I'm not gay but I love the video.

Liking or appreciating it has nothing to do with one being gay or not...Or it shouldn't do in any case :biggrin2:.

OMG someone needs to photoshop Mika with the booby scarf and the Wiz hat :lmfao:

Yeah, I have many memories of switching tapes like that in my youth!!!

Sariflor........the video.........it's not...................normal............it's so........:shocked:.............

but what is normal, right

*sigh* I'm going to have to watch it and watch it over and over until i'm out of my :shocked: phase :roftl:

Me too , at the beginning I thought "What is this?"

But then I really enjoyed it :aah::aah:

LOL when i first watched it.....words can't even describe what I was thinking :lmfao:

more of a , is this a private video someone just put out there as a joke for a music video to embarass mika? is he really this insane? what's with the gold converse???:roftl:

Yeah I am still in shock! And then to think of the fact that I got the thing as a joke in the first place haha:roftl::wub2:

And the video being gay is not bad. On the contrary. I like Mika best when he's gay.:biggrin2::wub2:

It's awesome that the dodgy is not one the shelves, it has a quiet big role in the vid lol! That's so awesome Ingie!

Just like the jacket!

Mika knows how to impress us.

He knows he has to be nice with MFC haha.....this caption always comes to my mind from the picture captions thread....can't really remember who said it, maybe wonka, but :

"Messing up with MFC? It's not bad marketing, it's end of my career lol!"

:roftl:

i still keep my doubts about WAG in its whole, but i think this video is the exact perfect way to illustrate the song, i could not think of anything else.

one true aspect of mika is developed here...his insanity!:naughty:

i can believe this is a natural behaviour of his, to shake his body with no apparent dance rule and in a perfect harmonic way at the same time.

the salmon dance! :roftl:

it's the perfect irony I like the most. :punk:

can ya believe in what sappy thing it could have turned, dancing in his undies giving :das: stares to the camera..? ewwww...:roftl: it's a bless he made it so funny and intentionally absurd

Edited by avoca

omg!!!!!!

This is the most wonderful video i've seen!!!!!!!!!!

I looove it!!!!!!!!

Hahaha!!!!! He's just incredible!!!!!!

I really enjoy every time i'm watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!! This guy is soooooooo sexy!! Haha!!!!!

Bravo mikaaa!!!!

LOL when i first watched it.....words can't even describe what I was thinking :lmfao:

more of a , is this a private video someone just put out there as a joke for a music video to embarass mika? is he really this insane? what's with the gold converse???:roftl:

hahahahaha..... :lol3:

I LOVE The vid. and what i see is simply a great music vid with Mika having fun! :thumb_yello: I dont think its gay! Didnt think so when i first saw it and i still dont...

Really? It's camper than Christmas:naughty:

I must say that I love this song even more after seeing this vid. And I can already see my friends' faces when they see this vid, lol. Yes, I'm a huge fan and I'm SO proud of it!! :roftl:

Sorry my English is even worse than usual, I'm so excited today :teehee:

I must say that I love this song even more after seeing this vid. And I can already see my friends' faces when they see this vid, lol. Yes, I'm a huge fan and I'm SO proud of it!! :roftl:

Sorry my English is even worse than usual, I'm so excited today :teehee:

my friends are never to see this video, or i will never see the light of day.