i find myself in the need to studying word ethimology again:blink:

cause i simply translated from 'ironico' in italian, which may have a slightly different meaning :blink:

*takes note for long boring days with no internet*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last nite, hubby saw the WAG video for the 1st time and he actually likes it a lot. believe me, saying this, is saying MUCH. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

he also appreciated the humour of it. :bleh: *goes and hide for the fear of being hit by rotten tomatoes while bringing up again the irony topic* :das::roftl:

My husband calls it "The Pants Dance Video!"

I told a friend of mine to watch the video and report immediately. She is 20 and not a Mika fan. This is her report:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's :insane:! :floor:

She said absolutely nothing about boxers, sexy moves or underlying meanings.

I bet she's still laughing. :naughty:

I follow Keisha Buchanan from the Sugababes, and she's been having a rough time from some people recently. So I sent her the link Mika tweeted tonight, of the Mirwais remix, to cheer her up.

I think it did the trick, she's just tweeted me back to thank me:blush-anim-cl:

I follow Keisha Buchanan from the Sugababes, and she's been having a rough time from some people recently. So I sent her the link Mika tweeted tonight, of the Mirwais remix, to cheer her up.

I think it did the trick, she's just tweeted me back to thank me:blush-anim-cl:

Aww that's nice of you, and of her. Mika's spreading the joy. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi! I just wanted to share what I discovered with you... My husband, who says he's not a Mika fan even if he likes his music, has got the video of WAG in on his mobile phone!!!!!!!!!

Score 1-0 for the MFC!!! Happy to let some journalists :puking: know that Mika is not for children, women and gay men only! :pbjt: (I am not prejudiced, and I am a mum, and have gay people among my friends)

Hi! I just wanted to share what I discovered with you... My husband, who says he's not a Mika fan even if he likes his music, has got the video of WAG in on his mobile phone!!!!!!!!!

Score 1-0 for the MFC!!! Happy to let some journalists :puking: know that Mika is not for children, women and gay men only! :pbjt: (I am not prejudiced, and I am a mum, and have gay people among my friends)

My brother informed the other day he really likes Lonely Alcoholic ... seems he has all 4 songs for sorrow songs .... :shocked: I was only talking about Mika cos' of the Itunes show .... didn't even know he liked him, let alone knew of those songs .... he's two years older than me ... and normally listens to Bon Jovi etc .... :wink2: I was quite chuffed :lmfao:

Hi Laurel!

I'm happy your brother likes Mika too! Especially the EP, which is "less commercial" than LICM.

Maybe other members of the MFC have found out too that their brothers, husbands or men they know, like Mika and recorded his songs on their ipods, mobiles or whatever.

He's no10 on top 10 4music (a music channel) after the video was only broadcasted yesterday :wub2: It's like 2007 all over again, seeing him everywhere :blush-anim-cl:

Love that, got in the car this morning, which song just started playing on the radio? Oh yes :aah: My friend (non fan) even knew the title already, that's saying very much idd :teehee:

I told a friend of mine to watch the video and report immediately. She is 20 and not a Mika fan. This is her report:

I'll be sending the vid to my friends as well, I've been forced since I told them about the video competition, curious to know what they think:teehee:

Did that to a friend too when it had premiere on Channel4. What i got back was "He is insane and like golden showers" :roftl:

Te others ive send it too.... most have just said what they think it sounds like and its crazy

Edited by Dark Angel

That is so funny. He's not a Mika fan even though he likes his music! That's like people who say they are not Star Trek fans, but know all the characters and all the episodes.

My husband likes Mika and his music as well

That is so funny. He's not a Mika fan even though he likes his music! That's like people who say they are not Star Trek fans, but know all the characters and all the episodes.

My husband likes Mika and his music as well

Hi! Thanks for your comment Marylin!

It happened this morning and it still makes me smile. :biggrin2:

Yay, I just saw WAG on a music channel here for the first time! :yay:

But I'm a tad confused... It was the uncensored vid :teehee::aah:

Woohoo, lucky you! Maybe there are certain countries where censorship is not as strict and they will be playing the uncensored version?:dunno:

Woohoo, lucky you! Maybe there are certain countries where censorship is not as strict and they will be playing the uncensored version?:dunno:

Well, I do know that censorship isn't really that harsh over here, but still, I find it strange, oh well :aah:

Yay, I just saw WAG on a music channel here for the first time! :yay:

But I'm a tad confused... It was the uncensored vid :teehee::aah:

Droopsy: I am very curious which Musicchannel that was! I taped MTV's After Hours last night (380 min!!:shocked:) but I didn't get to see the X-rated version, while MTV promises (on their textpages) they show X-rated vids after midnight. I also tried TMF, but again no luck.

Droopsy: I am very curious which Musicchannel that was! I taped MTV's After Hours last night (380 min!!:shocked:) but I didn't get to see the X-rated version, while MTV promises (on their textpages) they show X-rated vids after midnight. I also tried TMF, but again no luck.

X-rated:naughty: I don't know if I'd call it X-rated. Now, if he'd done it without his boxers on, it would be X-rated!:roftl: