The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

Yes it is, it's awesome! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I love Ring Ring too, it's not my favourite, but yes it's kinda overlooked :aah:

I got the UK version of the album so I could have it though :naughty:

Overlooked by...some Mika fans maybe. :boxed: A friend of mine who is not a Mika fan, 21, only likes Ring Ring. :shocked:

Sometimes you can't really predict what people will like. :dunno:

(I like RR, too :biggrin2: )

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overlooked by...some Mika fans maybe. :boxed: A friend of mine who is not a Mika fan, 21, only likes Ring Ring. :shocked:

Sometimes you can't really predict what people will like. :dunno:

(I like RR, too :biggrin2: )

I love RR!! :wub2: My friend said it was her least favorite.. :dunno:

but.. It stood out to me from the very beginning, When I first became a Mika fan and didn't know which songs were singles.. I thought RR was and youtubed the music video :lmfao: only to find out it wasn't, but then I youtubed all the other wonderful videos :naughty:

Brilliant, brilliant song live. If he hadn't come up with Touches You to replace it I'd be gutted.

I agree, Ring Ring was always one of my favourites live. It also sounded more rock-ish, live, and I love that.

Mind you, the ringing at the beginning is mindblowingly cheesey, that's it's only downfall, the rest is gorgeous. :wub2:

It is:lol3:

I love RR!! :wub2: My friend said it was her least favorite.. :dunno:

but.. It stood out to me from the very beginning, When I first became a Mika fan and didn't know which songs were singles.. I thought RR was and youtubed the music video :lmfao: only to find out it wasn't, but then I youtubed all the other wonderful videos :naughty:

I think Ring Ring would have made a great single. My son likes it the best on LICM!

Great news about the album sales rising again!

I don't really know. If Blame it on the Girls does well I think it would be a good follow up. It's hard to say at this point.

I hope so!

I would love to see a video of Touches You too - of course I am a little greedy.

I don't think TY should be a single...

Singles play on the radio..

I almost had a car crash the other day for dancing to it when listening to TBWKTM while driving...

Being a single increases my chances to have an accident, so hope not...

:naughty:

I don't want you to have an accident Ms Wonka.:eek:

But I think we discussed this "dancing in the car" bit before??:dunno::groovy:

Remember keep both hands on the wheel & both feet on the floor.:drive:

I agree, Ring Ring was always one of my favourites live. It also sounded more rock-ish, live, and I love that.

Mine too :naughty: but as I know ring ring is a bonus track on LICM CD so it couldn't have been released as a single

It's A Bonus track! :shocked: I didn't know that :teehee:

yeah - see?

:biggrin2: took me quite a while too...when I had finally decided I had to get the album (I can be quite hesitating you know), the choir exchange to Wales drew close so I waited until I could get the UK version with Ring Ring on it :naughty:

if it's not on the CD in every country it's a bonus track :teehee:

I thought the bonus track on LICM was 'Ring Ring' (at least on the UK and Australian editions). OMS is a hidden track after 'Happy Ending'.

Yes, :thumb_yello: A hidden track is one that is not marked as a separate track - it simly follows another track with a half-minute interval, so you hear it 'unsuspecting' :teehee:

and I think on the Japanese edition there were 2 bonus tracks:Your Sympathy and Ring Ring.

The US and Canadian versions included Ring Ring and Erase but these were not marked as bonus tracks.

Also, in the US there was a version that included acoustic versions of Love Today and Satellite .