Flying Underwear at the iTunes gig on 31-07-09

sariflor

Hello :biggrin2:

A couple of us have discussed that it would be fun to bring a pair of boxers to the iTunes gig each and throw them all simultaneously on stage at a certain point (to be decided later, maybe we can decide on gig day), so I thought I'd make a separate thread for it, and we can comment about it here without "polluting" the other thread.

Any type or colour will do I guess :naughty:, let's leave it down to personal taste. I was even thinking of customising the one I get with a little drawing or message written on it :roftl:

Anyway, if someone else is interested, feel free to join the madness :biggrin2:.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :biggrin2:

A couple of us have discussed that it would be fun to bring a pair of boxers to the iTunes gig each and throw them all simultaneously on stage at a certain point (to be decided later, maybe we can decide on gig day), so I thought I'd make a separate thread for it, and we can comment about it here without "polluting" the other thread.

Any type or colour will do I guess :naughty:, let's leave it down to personal taste. I was even thinking of customising the one I get with a little drawing or message written on it :roftl:

Anyway, if someone else is interested, feel free to join the madness :biggrin2:.

That is a brilliant idea!!!!!!!

I think it would look quite cool if everyone throw white boxers, like in the vid :roftl:

Oh dear, we are so mad! But he started!! :teehee: What would cameramen say?

Would WE care about that? :teehee:

Yeah, we don't care:naughty:

I will just buy whatever I find, as am not sure when I will be able to go get them...

You wouldn't dare :teehee:

Are you mad?'???

That's going to be on TV!!!

LOL!

You can call me anything, I simply call myself a Mika fan :shun::mf_rosetinted:

...yes, I know it will be on tv, so I have already taken some time to think about what colour underwear it should be...:naughty:

... At first I thought maybe simple white ones would do but went to C&A I found some nice yellow, turquoise and claret ones with the word RELAX written on them:blush-anim-cl:

...Although I quite liked those, I went to H&M and sound some nice silky ones with different patterns like Bart Simpson, Superman, Batman, Sponge Bob and Snoopy...

.. So I was standing there thinking which one to choose and they started to play Relax.:shocked:.... I considered that as a sign, but was not sure what kind of sign it was :dunno:(whether I was supposed to go back and get the 'Relax' ones one choose from the ones in front of me...:blink:

..Typical me, I postponed decision till tomorrow as both stores are close to the office... Then on my way home I saw some nice tight pants with stars alll over it in a colourful design ...:mf_lustslow: kind of Mika type artwork...:teehee:... I still don't have the underwear for the big occasion, will wait till tomorrow.

PS: no, I am not on drugs :no:and it is all true, I promise

:biggrin2:

D A N G . . . I would give anything to see this first hand (and participate, of course :teehee:) VIDS p l e a s e!!!!!! I think this is going to be the birth of a new tradition for the upcoming tour!!!! :biggrin2:

You can call me anything, I simply call myself a Mika fan

...yes, I know it will be on tv, so I have already taken some time to think about what colour underwear it should be...:naughty:

... At first I thought maybe simple white ones would do but went to C&A I found some nice yellow, turquoise and claret ones with the word RELAX written on them:blush-anim-cl:

...Although I quite liked those, I went to H&M and sound some nice silky ones with different patterns like Bart Simpson, Superman, Batman, Sponge Bob and Snoopy...

.. So I was standing there thinking which one to choose and they started to play Relax.:shocked:.... I considered that as a sign, but was not sure what kind of sign it was :dunno:(whether I was supposed to go back and get the 'Relax' ones one choose from the ones in front of me...:blink:

..Typical me, I postponed decision till tomorrow as both stores are close to the office... Then on my way home I saw some nice tight pants with stars alll over it in a colourful design ...:mf_lustslow: kind of Mika type artwork...:teehee:... I still don't have the underwear for the big occasion, will wait till tomorrow.

PS: no, I am not on drugs :no:and it is all true, I promise

:biggrin2:

I love how methodical you are about your purchasing of boxers. :roftl:

I look forward to hearing reports from this show! :)

omg :roftl: i'm not going... but i've seen some great funny printed boxers in Zara stores...to my surprise quite cheap.

Hint hint for who's in :das:

i can't wait to see pics :naughty: