Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

oh....hahahaha! You totally don't get it. Look in Ingie's thread and go back a page or two...

no, no I dont :roftl:

I shall go look... but I got my eyes on you!

okay, actually read the whole thing this time! WOWOWOWOW! meet and greet, gig, not so excited about the points- but still!!!!

so wait, what ingie and the DVD project, and this is two different things, right?

Edited by inbar_assaf

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I'm not the only one!

I agree... that's some typical Mika for you. Taking a sad situation and turning it into a fun-filled, danceable song. :)

it just like grace kelly, he said 'strange it makes everyone so happy, because I wrote it when I was absolutely furious' =)

'WE ARE GOLDEN' VIDEO COMPETITION

Are you golden? Mika wants you to show what you're made of!

Record a 'response' to Mika's 'We Are Golden' video - dance around your room in your pants, go crazy, have fun (but keep it clean!) and you could be in with a chance of winning a truly golden experience. Everyone who enters the competition will get 500 points for MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS (only one entry per person)

The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.

What's more, the overall winner will have their video permanently profiled on the video section of mikasounds.com AND they'll earn a whopping 50,000 points for Mika's Magic Numbers.

Well then - what are you waiting for?

Get your fancy pants on, record your video and you can upload it from Weds Aug 5th @ www.wearegolden.com!

I'm talking about this oen :das:

OMG....:shocked:

I can do it cos i dont have a cam. But would be no prob. doing all that cos i first of all live alone :naughty: and 2nd cos i looooooove it and do it a lot. Thats one of the great things with living alone :biggrin2:

it just like grace kelly, he said 'strange it makes everyone so happy, because I wrote it when I was absolutely furious' =)

one of the reasons I love it so bad... :wub2:

and well, most of his songs that make us so happy, have such sad\ cold\ furious lyrics, but he gives them in such a unique fun way- how can we not be happy darling Meeks?!

( no relation to the quote :naughty: )Grace Kelly will forever be... well... Grace Kelly... no use comparing anything to it... especially not WAG

dr. john sounds fun! :wub2:

aaah i see you... is better...is lovely is purely beautiful

not to mention touches you :das: why does it sound kinky to me?

then ...pick up off the floor... i just see myself sitting in a classy pub with a posh drink and listening to the song :wub2:

:woot_jump: i'm so happy for loverboy! i loved it from the beginning!

dr. john sounds fun! :wub2:

aaah i see you... is better...is lovely is purely beautiful

not to mention touches you :das: why does it sound kinky to me?

then ...pick up off the floor... i just see myself sitting in a classy pub with a posh drink and listening to the song :wub2:

:woot_jump: i'm so happy for loverboy! i loved it from the beginning!

yes, I see that scene... very true...

Record a 'response' to Mika's 'We Are Golden' video - dance around your room in your pants, go crazy, have fun (but keep it clean!) and you could be in with a chance of winning a truly golden experience. Everyone who enters the competition will get 500 points for MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS (only one entry per person)

The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.

What's more, the overall winner will have their video permanently profiled on the video section of mikasounds.com AND they'll earn a whopping 50,000 points for Mika's Magic Numbers.

Get your fancy pants on, record your video and you can upload it from Weds Aug 5th @ www.wearegolden.com!

:shocked::shocked: i h a v e t o g e t m y h a n d s o n a c a m e r a!! :aah:

wait, you mean a meet and greet, at a Mika gig, right? or any gig, and he'll be acompaning me?

Mika performing here in Israel- thats an unusual first :blink::shocked::naughty:

Where did you find this? :dunno:

Where did you find this? :dunno:

Mikasounds newsletter...

where you'll find this too:

WE ARE GOLDEN VIDEO - WATCH IT NOW!

Mika's infectious comeback single 'We Are Golden' is hitting the shops on September 7th, but there's no need to wait till then.

From 9am GMT this Friday you can watch the brand new video exclusively on QASHQAIsland - a video playlist celebrating 50 years of Island Records.

The video is a fabulous celebration of all the years Mika spent dancing around his bedroom as a teenager. Expect extensive scenes of a very animated Mika wearing nothing but pants. You have been warned!

Click here to seek out the audio-visual explosion of 'We Are Golden'.

The video will remain exclusively housed on QASHQAIsland (along with past Mika classics like 'Grace Kelly', 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' and 'Lollipop') until Saturday, when it'll be available to view on mikasounds.com.

Edited by Dark Angel

me neither. But I'm sure he'll send us the mail soon! :thumb_yello:

Hope so:biggrin2:

I think that I won't even try though:sad: I don't know how to edit a video, my camera isn't good... I do win 500 points though:aah:

Mikasounds newsletter...

where you'll find this too:

WE ARE GOLDEN VIDEO - WATCH IT NOW!

Mika's infectious comeback single 'We Are Golden' is hitting the shops on September 7th, but there's no need to wait till then.

From 9am GMT this Friday you can watch the brand new video exclusively on QASHQAIsland - a video playlist celebrating 50 years of Island Records.

The video is a fabulous celebration of all the years Mika spent dancing around his bedroom as a teenager. Expect extensive scenes of a very animated Mika wearing nothing but pants. You have been warned!

Click here to seek out the audio-visual explosion of 'We Are Golden'.

The video will remain exclusively housed on QASHQAIsland (along with past Mika classics like 'Grace Kelly', 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' and 'Lollipop') until Saturday, when it'll be available to view on mikasounds.com.

Nice. Thanks for posting. :punk:

This album is going to be a hit! It's again incredibly melodious and I never believed it could be more than LICM... OMG!!! For now my top 3 are Touches You, Pick Off The Floor and Lover Boy.

Mika, you're a genius, I'm so proud to be your fan!!!!!

There's something wrong with my quotething. Everytime I quote something it keeps on saying I quoted a quote from hours ago! Everytime it's the same one:aah:

Anyways, @Nono: I don't know, haven't really been paying attention to that, only listened and thought about whether I like it or not:teehee: