Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

Oh:roftl: Sorry.

I think so, yeah... To me it sounds much more sensitive in some way, and a bit more simple and.. How can I say it:aah: Like, in LICM you always had a lot of instruments covering the whole songs, some of these songs are more "open" and somehow pouring their feeling into you...:aah:

They sound somehow more.. Complete to me?

And all the falsettos...:wub2:

They're more...calmed down I think. I mean there were a few ballads on LiCM (AOW, Happy Ending, OMS...) but for reason...although there's almost the same amount of ballads this album just sounds calmer :aah: I dunno, maybe we're just used to the Mika effect!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excatly my thoughts...

Definitely! :mf_rosetinted:

Not breaking, not breaking, not breaking, not breaking... Stay strong Marianne! :mf_rosetinted:

Oops! I broke! :freak:

Thanks for posting that. I'm kinda very much in love with Rain and Loverboy. :swoon:

Edited by Marianne84

They're more...calmed down I think. I mean there were a few ballads on LiCM (AOW, Happy Ending, OMS...) but for reason...although there's almost the same amount of ballads this album just sounds calmer :aah: I dunno, maybe we're just used to the Mika effect!

Yeah exactly:aah:

Maybe:dunno::roftl:

Just noticed I was so somehow surprised by Touches You that I didn't even comment on it:roftl:

It's way too cheesy for me.. At least from what I hear. And yeah it sounds like a boys band song:roftl:

Oh:roftl: Sorry.

I think so, yeah... To me it sounds much more sensitive in some way, and a bit more simple and.. How can I say it:aah: Like, in LICM you always had a lot of instruments covering the whole songs, some of these songs are more "open" and somehow pouring their feeling into you...:aah:

They sound somehow more.. Complete to me?

And all the falsettos...:wub2:

Do you mean more pure? That's what I think anyway ...

Rain, Good Gone Girl and Pick Up off the Floor are my favourites for now ... :wub2:

Initial thoughts....

BIOTG - not sure what I think...it certainly has an electronica vibe and as soon as I heard it I thought how I just wanted to hear a live version. lol

Rain - GAH, I love this song. I don't care how repetitive it is, I adore it. I can't wait to hear this song live. His voice is absolute bliss on this track IMO.

Dr. John - I like this. Seems like it is going to be another big storytelling song in the same way Billy Brown was.

I See You - heavy falsetto! Not one of my faves....probably going to be my new Over My Shoulder. :-/

Good Gone Girl - Loves it. Very catchy and I can see it being a single.

Touches You - First thing I thought was it sounds very pop. Will be interested to hear the whole thing! "You walk away!" made me think BG immediately lol

By The Time - Love the "Don't wake up" bit.

One Foot Boy - I'm noticing the recurring sound of clapping or electronic drums in the backgrounds on these songs...

Pick Up Off The Floor - Kinda reminds me of "My Melancholy Blues" by Queen. :)

Loverboy - AHHHH!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. It's amazing how different it sounds from the original demo.

Edited by mandilambi

Blame it on the girls -I don't know if i like it i need to listen to the whole song to talk about it but reminds me of some hip hop song :boxed:

Rain-it sounds different (I got used to the acoustic one :naughty:)

Dr John- the new Billy Brown definately

I see you-kinda cheesy not my style with all those falsetto:boxed:

Good gone girl-I love it i knew it from the very beginning :wub2:

Touches you -unbeat and i harly hear what he says

By the time -it sounds lovely kinda reminds me of Enya

:wub2:

One foot boy -kinda electro pop but i like it :naughty:

Pick Up Off The Floor -Omg I love it sounds different from the rest that i have heard from this album

Loverboy -he changed the lyrics how did he dare ?:aah::roftl:but i love it

Edited by vanessa

All right, I'm going to forget everything I just heard, it should be easy as I don't really remember anything of some of the songs. :biggrin2: I'm not gonna give in to more spoilers! Noooo way! :aah:

Edited by Marianne84

Do you mean more pure? That's what I think anyway ...

Rain, Good Gone Girl and Pick Up off the Floor are my favourites for now ... :wub2:

Yeah exactly!:wub2: Thanks:biggrin2:

I have a hard time finding the right words to describe things in english:aah:

Mine are... Good Gone Girl, Dr John, I See You and Pick Up off the Floor..

I think ill cave too... for some reason this stupid thing wont load! first the WAG vid, then Caz's now this! errr, I hate this computer! tommorow come already!!! :sneaky2:

:roftl: Now, now...tomorrow dear :wink2:

Oops, didn't even mean BG. Meant LT!

LOL the Love Today comparison makes much more sense!

For those who are confused, Lady Jane is only on the special iTunes download version, it's not on the physical CD :thumb_yello: It's an iTunes 'extra'.

I have to admit I am a teeny bit :shocked::blink: at hearing some of these previews. I am not going to comment any further because I will probably regret it :aah:

Thanks for the link though! I wouldn't have thought to look on iTunes yet.

Edit: Ok I cannot resist just one comment..I like the sound of Dr. John and Pick Up Off The Floor *zips mouth shut*

OMG! I'm flippin' over! Thanks Linde! :huglove::flowers2::huglove:

O.M.G. This is going to be soooo soooo good. *trying to breathe*

OH MY GOD, he put the heart in pocket song on the new album. give_heart.gif

Me, now: --> :tears:

Good thing I can't make it to the iTunes gig. There'd be no way for me to refrain from wrapping myself around the wiz :kaf: and just squeeeeeze viannen_19.gif

*sigh* maybe someone who's going can do the job for me?

Excuse me... I'll quickly cry some tears of joy..

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPreorder?i=325384404&id=325384360&s=143452

If it works, which I hope. You can hear fragments of every song!

thanks to someone who just told me. I'm going to find her name right now :naughty:

edit; Thank you mikasbestfriend!

Edit2; Download .mp3 with all the songs here, quality is not great..but..you'll have to deal with it :biggrin2:

many thanks! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: