Listen to 30 seconds of every song!

lindemfc

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Did anybody notice we could hear Lady Jane? So there will be 3 out of 4 of the EP songs.Bl

This second album sounds great, i do love Blame It On the Girls, Pick up off the Floor, Rain and We are Golden!!!!!!!! So catchy! I love the others as well. Difficult to say which one is my favourite.

can anyone plz use ANOTHER site to upload the mp3 file plz??? megaupload is not available in my place :no:

many thzz! xx

Yeah, me too.

Zshare works better for me!

me too me too! I just cant find a decent camera, and my cell only takes 15 second vids... :sneaky2:

nothing is working out for me today, is it?

I'm DEFINITELY entering and I'll re-do my video if I bloody have to :roftl:

im wondering if dr. john has a cautionary wife.............

:lmfao:

@Mandilambi: I never really thought of it, tbh, but now it's more upbeat and has those trumpets and all, it really reminds me of Queen.

Lazing on a sunday afternoon maybe? Inspired by that? I can't put my finger on it.

Blame it on the girls- Hmmm not sure I like it, at least this part. I don't like some of the effects:aah:

Rain- This definitely is the new Relax.. I like it:biggrin2:

Dr. John- Sounds different, can't wait for the whole song of course... Love it:wub2:

I see you- Oh god:shocked: Sounds pretty cheesy, but so beautiful:wub2:

Good Gone Girl- Still like it, sounds very happy and upbeat:biggrin2:

By the time- Ok, it's a ballad... Not my type. I recognized Imogen Heap on it though, lovely:wub2:

One Foot Boy- Sounds good, but still can't get my head on it..

Pick Up Off The Floor- OMG IT'S IT! *fangurl mode*I love this bit, so beautiful:wub2:

Lover Boy- Woah, sounds so different :aah: But I like it.

Ok.. this album sounds, at least by these bits... SO different. A bit more commercial, in my opinion, but still good. And very evolved:wub2:

I'm more and more anxious:naughty:

It sounds more commercial to me too- quite a bit more- and less piano. A lot of songs reminded me of Take That. But Rain is perfect, and I like the sound of Dr JOhn and one of the others

:lmfao:

@Mandilambi: I never really thought of it, tbh, but now it's more upbeat and has those trumpets and all, it really reminds me of Queen.

Lazing on a sunday afternoon maybe? Inspired by that? I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, LOASA...or maybe even Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy. ;)

okay... I dont fell like I ruined it for my self... most of the songs just make me wanna listen to them to proove what im thinking about them is wrong...

now I could go on and on... but I see what Mika ment as this is a teenage album... very very much- not nearly as jumpy as LICM, very calmed down...

the only specific song I will comment on before the actual phisical cd is in my hands and ears- LoverBoy- sounds much much like Quees good old fashioned loverboy now- love love love it, but will always keep the demo, especially for the old lyrics

thats it! not gonna say anymore- my lips are sealed... well almost :teehee:

OOOOOH MYYY.... :shocked:

I'm a little disappointed with BIOTG, but it's only a 30 second clip. Maybe I'll like the song better as a whole.

But....other than that....wow. Dr. John, One Foot Boy, Touches you...:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

It sounds amazing......

remmeber how most of us really REALLY dis-liked the 15 second demo of WAG and fell in love when we heard the big thing- im hoping this is like it...

omg it's going to be such an amazing record.

And that song Pick Up Off the Floor, there it is after all this time. There was a snippet of it on that Italian video where he made pizza. Cannot wait to hear it all.

And in Dr John, the daddy's face part, wow.

I feel cheap listening. I resisted for about 10 minutes and then here I am :teehee:

can we say it..................Grammy.....................

okay... I dont fell like I ruined it for my self... most of the songs just make me wanna listen to them to proove what im thinking about them is wrong...

now I could go on and on... but I see what Mika ment as this is a teenage album... very very much- not nearly as jumpy as LICM, very calmed down...

the only specific song I will comment on before the actual phisical cd is in my hands and ears- LoverBoy- sounds much much like Quees good old fashioned loverboy now- love love love it, but will always keep the demo, especially for the old lyrics

thats it! not gonna say anymore- my lips are sealed... well almost :teehee:

someone else agrees! I'm not going mad :roftl:

remmeber how most of us really REALLY dis-liked the 15 second demo of WAG and fell in love when we heard the big thing- im hoping this is like it...

exactly! :biggrin2:

NOW you wanna do it :roftl:

'WE ARE GOLDEN' VIDEO COMPETITION

Are you golden? Mika wants you to show what you're made of!

Record a 'response' to Mika's 'We Are Golden' video - dance around your room in your pants, go crazy, have fun (but keep it clean!) and you could be in with a chance of winning a truly golden experience. Everyone who enters the competition will get 500 points for MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS (only one entry per person)

The top 5 (personally chosen by Mika) will get to attend a meet-and-greet with Mika himself at a live show in their home country.

What's more, the overall winner will have their video permanently profiled on the video section of mikasounds.com AND they'll earn a whopping 50,000 points for Mika's Magic Numbers.

Well then - what are you waiting for?

Get your fancy pants on, record your video and you can upload it from Weds Aug 5th @ www.wearegolden.com!

I'm talking about this oen :das:

someone else agrees! I'm not going mad :roftl:

exactly! :biggrin2:

yes yes yes! :biggrin2:

(cant find that qoute where you said- I am ENTERING the MFC WAG clip, even if I have to re-do my clip... something like that, pretend its here)

why the HELL would you have to re-do youre clip? you set the bar high inough! sit down! :roftl: