• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I never felt unsafe. Just east London haha , I'm more a north and west girl, myself.. or was.

I'm from Romford, so I'm pretty much safe wherever I go. They teach you how to kill a man with your bare hands in year 3. :thumb_yello:

Well it was all right...ish. I didn't feel unsafe, but it was just full of all these mega skinny people with mega skinny jeans, massive jumpers, plimsolls and floppy hair. Mika'll fit right in.........but he's not a numpty, so that'll give him away. XD

What's a numpty?:blink: Never heard of it.

Nobody's posted the latest tweet yet?

:Update:

Met wolfgang tllmans danced and danced loved tonight lovin London and all it's secrets

33 minutes ago from Tweetie

Ahh, that could have been quite the conversation. :teehee:

I love that he goes out and dances even though he's not, um, the world's best dancer. :teehee:

And slightly off topic - have we noticed before that Mika's Twitter profile pic seems to be a mirror image?

This is going to sound a bit stalker-like, but look - the birthmarks on his neck and the scar above his eye seem to be on the wrong side. :naughty::teehee:

Photo_16.jpg

I love that he goes out and dances even though he's not, um, the world's best dancer. :teehee:

And slightly off topic - have we noticed before that Mika's Twitter profile pic seems to be a mirror image?

This is going to sound a bit stalker-like, but look - the birthmarks on his neck and the scar above his eye seem to be on the wrong side. :naughty::teehee:

Photo_16.jpg

:lol3:

I usually hate mirror images of people, but of course with Mika he still looks lovely :wub2:

Photo_16.jpg

I am fairly sure that was discussed to death ages ago and someone was talking about how when people post pics of themselves they tend to flip them, cos they are used to seeing themselves in a mirror, where it's all reversed and when they look at a pic unflipped it just looks wrong.

Or something like that....

Edit: And aren't you supposed to dance like no-one's watching? I mean, he's put WAG out there for the whole world to see. Surely in a club nobody's going to notice/care? After a few drinks everyone tends to dance the same.

I am fairly sure that was discussed to death ages ago and someone was talking about how when people post pics of themselves they tend to flip them, cos they are used to seeing themselves in a mirror, where it's all reversed and when they look at a pic unflipped it just looks wrong.

I never heard of that :lmfao: Maybe I don't spend enough time in front of mirrors...

- I am going dancing. Need a good dance and a good

- I've just cut my own hair. I look amazing

- Dalston superstore here I come.

- Met wolfgang tllmans danced and danced loved tonight lovin London and all it's secrets

Cut his own hair??? :shocked:

How much has he been drinkin? :roftl:

Photo_16.jpg

Notised it when i joined his twitter :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

Or something like that....

That is indeed what I said - well remembered, CD :naughty:

Well, he has never said anything about how fans dance at his gigs - and I'm sure his remarks could be harsh - ...maybe we should be less picky with his dancing. After all he's a pop singer, not a pop dancer. :biggrin2:

In a club...

M: :groovy::pbjt:

Guy: You suck, mate!

M: Thanks. You, too.

Guy: :blink:

Well, he has never said anything about how fans dance at his gigs - and I'm sure his remarks could be harsh - ...maybe we should be less picky with his dancing. After all he's a pop singer, not a pop dancer. :biggrin2:

In a club...

Yes, thank you!:thumb_yello:

I think he's an excellent dancer!:wub2:

In a club...

:lmfao::lmfao:

Well, he has never said anything about how fans dance at his gigs - and I'm sure his remarks could be harsh - ...maybe we should be less picky with his dancing. M: Thanks. You, too.

That's a scary thought- we joke about him turning interviewers comments back at them- and he did when he was invited to in one of the recent radio interviews- but imagine if he did it to us and started saying "I don't like your hair this evening" "those are the worst trousers I've seen a fan in" "why are you saying such stupid things, are you drunk?" or started to tell us how to run our lives or our careers :blink: