• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just for the record, :naughty: new tweet:

mikasounds brussels gig made me happy again, thank you reminding me why i do this. next time will play even more songs from new record. x

Again?

Was he sad?

Oh, I know what's this all about...:mf_rosetinted:

So you wanna know why am i using mannequins tonight?

8.jpg

Well, I asked the MFCrs...

9.jpg

But they said they were busy, something about having to have their nails done...

10.jpg

It's been happening ever since my bday...

11.jpg

They're not being themselfs lately...

12.jpg

The hysterical fangurling and all, ya know..

13.jpg

And I guess I know why...

14.jpg

Ever since i turned the 25 barrier, and included myself on the 25-40 target they see me as an old bat...

15.jpg

:naughty:

Mika's so sweet. :blush-anim-cl:

I really get the sense that after rushing around to get the artwork done, then coming back from his holiday right back into the promo madness, a whirlwhind trip to NYC, etc, he really loves being in front of an adoring crowd.

I'm so glad our MFCers were front row. :wub2:

He's lovely. Even if he is all old and shriveled now that he's in that old man age bracket. :mf_rosetinted:

Same here. There's something about 2007 that will live on forever. :blush-anim-cl:

I can't imagine him turning 30. I mean, 30 is still so young, but the idea of Mika being 30 just doesn't make sense in my head. :roftl:

Seriously :boxed::aah:

He will never be 30 :shun:

Same here. There's something about 2007 that will live on forever. :blush-anim-cl:

I can't imagine him turning 30. I mean, 30 is still so young, but the idea of Mika being 30 just doesn't make sense in my head. :roftl:

I know. But the thought of the heaps of brilliant genius stuff he will come up within the next four years makes me wish he was 50 already. :teehee:

I know. But the thought of the heaps of brilliant genius stuff he will come up within the next four years makes me wish he was 50 already. :teehee:

I hope what you wish will come true....:blush-anim-cl:

Most singer -songwriters dry out completely by the time they reach 50... :emot-sad: But our boy is a one off so I do think he'll be different :pinkbow: - In fact he acts differently than most already:wink2:

:Update:

mikasounds Hmm @calvinharris I wonder if this has something to do with mine being consistently taken off as well. It's driving me crazy

2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to calvinharris

In reply to:

calvinharris No more UK videos blocked on youtube! PRS and youtube have reached an agreement. Good news. Well done on it only taking 8 months too...