• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would it be too much to ask if i BEGGED someone to quickly ask a small question if they got the oppertunity to talk to mika and had already said their most important things?

Could someone PLEASE (and i'm literally begging here) ask if there is any chance Mika may come to New Zealand in the next year (just to keep the time frame large.) Hes never come before and it would mean so much to me if i could know is he coming to our country, or how much time/travel i have to alot to australia if hes never going to come here.

thanks so much , idont mean to be a billboard :huglove:

Has anyone mentiond Love Actually on this thread already?

Anyone who knows the movie will know what I mean...

I knoew EXACTLY what you mean.

Don't buy drugs, kids.

Become a popstar and they GIVE you them for FREE!

Has anyone mentiond Love Actually on this thread already?

Anyone who knows the movie will know what I mean...

Yes, someone mentioned it already ... and I know what you mean :wink2:

would it be too much to ask if i BEGGED someone to quickly ask a small question if they got the oppertunity to talk to mika and had already said their most important things?

Could someone PLEASE (and i'm literally begging here) ask if there is any chance Mika may come to New Zealand in the next year (just to keep the time frame large.) Hes never come before and it would mean so much to me if i could know is he coming to our country, or how much time/travel i have to alot to australia if hes never going to come here.

thanks so much , idont mean to be a billboard :huglove:

will try next sunday in munich. :wink2:

will try next sunday in munich. :wink2:

May I also ask you to ask him if he'll visit any other countries in Europe apart from the ones he always visits (i.e. the big ones+ BENELUX)?

I think a gig in a small country with MFC hardcore from abroad would be such fun:teehee:

Edited by suzie

May I also ask you to ask him if he'll visit any other countries in Europe apart from the ones he always visits (i.e. the big ones+ BENELUX)?

I think a gig in a small country with MFC hardcorre from abroad would be such fun:teehee:

THIS.

182324.jpg

prettyplease :pinkbow:

:Update:

mikasounds gonna sort out drinks tonight at my local this eve to celebrate the release of the single. more details to follow x

1 minute ago from web

mikasounds yo! making an update blog gonna post it up in a min.

2 minutes ago from web

@Skeptique thank you so much for the gift that just arrived. I have a huge smile on my face. very kind and generous of u, the note made it!x

27 minutes ago from web in reply to Skeptique

What?!

@Skeptique thank you so much for the gift that just arrived. I have a huge smile on my face. very kind and generous of u, the note made it!x

27 minutes ago from web in reply to Skeptique

What?!

What was the present all about, if I may ask? :teehee:

And besides, have you sent it to his home? :fisch: (If you can't say it here PM me because I got something to tell you about sending Mika stuff I don't want to make it that public) :blush-anim-cl:

mikasounds In London, havin OPEN drinks party at my local to celebrate the single release. Rounds are on me. pub has agreed! details comin 7PM TONIGHT!

3 minutes ago from web

Is a famous Party/gig??? :blink:

he could also do it among a few days... he has not given the possibility to the fans out of the UK to participate.... :(

Is a famous Party/gig??? :blink:

he could also do it among a few days... he has not given the possibility to the fans out of the UK to participate.... :(

It's a small pub - will be crowded with people living nearby

And, after all, it is about the release of the single in the UK. He cannot serve drinks to people from all over in Europe.

I personally think even this is too 'generous' and even slightly mad perhaps:teehee:... Great for publicity, though.:thumb_yello:

mikasounds viral pub party open guest list and open bar TONIGHT 6:30PM NOTTING HILL to celebrate single release more details coming x spread the wrd

2 minutes ago from web

Thats it...... im moveing! :naughty:

have fun whoever is going!

Have bought some beers ect. myself cos i wanna have some fun too! :biggrin2: