• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, after so many years stalking the forum, Mika already talks like us...

How any times must he read about his GRANNY CURLS until he starts addressing his own hair as DA WIG?

He's a smart boy, absorbs info quickly..

Edited by willywonka

Obviously, after so many years stalking the forum, Mika already talks like us...

How any times must he read about his GRANNY CURLS until he starts addressing his own hair as DA WIG?

He's a smart boy, absorbs imfo quickly..

I missed your 1200th post - congrats :yay:

Okay, has anyone else seen this? Mika has tweeted 'Yo' to someone and, because I'm incredibly nosey (actually can't believe I'm admitting to doing this as it does seem rather stalkerish now I think of it :teehee:) I clicked on the username to see what it was that s/he had tweeted to him to have elicited a response from him.

The original tweet from this Twitterer to Mika was along the lines of telling him s/he'd bumped into his girlfriend somewhere. There's also a tweet from someone to this Twitterer asking him/her to say who Mika's girlfriend is - but the Twitterer didn't say, just something like, she's just a girl.

Just thought it was interesting - but maybe that's just me?? :wink2: I know we have to take these things with a pinch of salt... But, it would be nice if his partner is with him on this tour anyway, whatever.

Okay, has anyone else seen this? Mika has tweeted 'Yo' to someone and, because I'm incredibly nosey (actually can't believe I'm admitting to doing this as it does seem rather stalkerish now I think of it :teehee:) I clicked on the username to see what it was that s/he had tweeted to him to have elicited a response from him.

The original tweet from this Twitterer to Mika was along the lines of telling him s/he'd bumped into his girlfriend somewhere. There's also a tweet from someone to this Twitterer asking him/her to say who Mika's girlfriend is - but the Twitterer didn't say, just something like, she's just a girl.

Just thought it was interesting - but maybe that's just me?? :wink2: I know we have to take these things with a pinch of salt... But, it would be nice if his partner is with him on this tour anyway, whatever.

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

:serenade: And then I saw her face

Now I'm a believer :serenade:

We're already discussing it here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2588253&posted=1#post2588253

We already have a pic of her, it's nothing but a gaga's clone...:mf_rosetinted: