• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when? :blink: I saw that DVD last night- no sight of miming anywhere really... yeah sure, he uses backup sometimes when he has no one to sing back up for him- but he never Mimed, nor he never will...

Nah I meant a literal mime. When he was asking for breakfast and the waiters thought he was an ass. I'm sure he's never mimed in the lip-synching sense.

For an artist like Mika, being accused of miming or stealing songs must be something really difficult to bear. I'm happy he's got angry. He should definitely get angry more often. :thumb_yello:

I like his new friend. I think Mika has never been so sexy so far. :mf_lustslow: And he can't run away!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

EXCELLENT plan I had not thought of that what an evilton you are :das:

:naughty:

OMG that picture of his foot in the brace made me so sad. Gooooooddd I hope he's all right. :sad: And he better be careful cos the last thing he needs is to work himself too hard and make it worse.

I wanna go and give him a hug.

:biggrin2:

Ahem...:sneaky2:

It's Nono's fault!:naughty:

She proposed a banana costume in the Halloween Mika costume thread!

And, yes, I was listening to Bonnie M Bonononos...

Imagine what would it be if i'd be listening to Potato, Potahto, Tomato, Tomahto...:blink:

I was wondering what this was all about!:roftl:now I know!:biggrin2:thanks:thumb_yello:

:Update:

mikasounds Just leaving hospital. With my foot & ancle in a brace. had a pretty bad accident on stage last night. I am NOT cancelling the show tonight

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

Poor Mika! :boxed:

:shocked: Poor Mika!

Then he is the swine and I shall tell to him, that I think of him

:lmfao:

Oh, Lena, you are priceless!:thumb_yello:

Gosh we need Wonka! Where is that woman? :mad3:

I can smell funny photos from here. :biggrin2:

What d'ya need me for???

I ain't gonna make fun of ONE BOOT BOY, the poor thing...:(

I was wondering what this was all about!:roftl:now I know!:biggrin2:thanks:thumb_yello:

Now you can sleep, uh?:mf_rosetinted:

Paulhitsheet: @mikasounds apologies for that tweet which i'm sure you know didn't come from me, you know i have been a great supporter and love your band! 11 minutes ago from web

Paulhitsheet: @mikasounds have seen you perform many times in venues small + large and always been impressed. have never written 5 word tweet in my life!! 5 minutes ago from web

SERIOUS case of back peddling, I think!:naughty:

Paulhitsheet: @mikasounds apologies for that tweet which i'm sure you know didn't come from me, you know i have been a great supporter and love your band! 11 minutes ago from web

Paulhitsheet: @mikasounds have seen you perform many times in venues small + large and always been impressed. have never written 5 word tweet in my life!! 5 minutes ago from web

So who did it? His evil twin? :mf_rosetinted:

OMG:tears:

mikasounds Ok Oakland I will be joined onstage tonight by my new friend! http://twitpic.com/mse5f

This is SO lame!!! :sneaky2: How can he justify it? That someone hacked his account and started posting crap in his name, and he didn't even know? Or his phone was stolen?

Sorry but I don't buy it. At least I could respect him a bit more if he stood by his opinions or openly apologised, but this seems just cowardly

This is SO lame!!! :sneaky2: How can he justify it? That someone hacked his account and started posting crap in his name, and he didn't even know? Or his phone was stolen?

Sorry but I don't buy it. At least I could respect him a bit more if he stood by his opinions or openly apologised, but this seems just cowardly

He never thought Mika'd twitt him back and expose him like this...:sneaky2:

But what to expect from someone who's name is Pauleat****, anyways?:naughty:

He never thought Mika'd twitt him back and expose him like this...:sneaky2:

But what to expect from someone who's name is Pauleat****, anyways?:naughty:

Yeah, that's what I think. IMO he really thought that he would get away with it, and when he sees that he doesn't, he takes the non honourable route. What a prick, really.

Anyway I had to do a double take the first time I read his name cause I kept reading it like Sh it haaha and that was without any bad intentions from my part

Yeah, that's what I think. IMO he really thought that he would get away with it, and when he sees that he doesn't, he takes the non honourable route. What a prick, really.

Anyway I had to do a double take the first time I read his name cause I kept reading it like Sh it haaha and that was without any bad intentions from my part

Peeps with too much time on their hands should dedicate their time to do captions on the MFC instead of bugging honest people...:sneaky2:

Or then have the balls to assume they screwed up, it would have been more manly, which i doubt he is, anyway...:mf_rosetinted:

Heeeeyyy...

Check that One Boot Boy pic again...

2kl9qw.jpg

Edited by willywonka

Jerk. :pinkbow:

MIKA BROKE HIS LEG???

how is he? is he ok? will he have his cast off in time for australia?

His ankle is strained/sprained, not broken.

He's fine. He's okay. I don't know.

It looks like a brace, not a cast. But I'm not a doctor, so I don't know. :lol3:

Edited by iadoremika

Jerk. :pinkbow:

His ankle is strained/sprained, not broken.

He's fine. He's okay. I don't know.

It looks like a brace, not a cast. But I'm not a doctor, so I don't know. :lol3:

*phew* on closer inspection, i think you're right.

*sends some healing vibes towards mika*

Peeps with too much time on their hands should dedicate their time to do captions on the MFC instead of bugging honest people...:sneaky2:

Or then have the balls to assume they screwed up, it would have been more manly, which i doubt he is, anyway...:mf_rosetinted:

Heeeeyyy...

Check that One Boot Boy pic again...

2kl9qw.jpg

I almost just died...that is so fantastic XD

Only you......

Paul the ****e is now claiming that nasty tweet wasn't from him, and says he gave Mika good reviews when he was starting out :sneaky2:

I don't know how that could have happened :sneaky2:

I suppose it explains why Mika was surprised enough to respond asking if it was for real

Edited by Naectegale