If you reply to Mika, or write TO Mika, you write "@Mikasounds"

This will be seen on YOUR page, on Mika's own HOMEPAGE, as well as all your friends who are friends with Mika also.

Does that make sense?

Hmm well

Thank you

It it just a pleasure to know that I can write to him something... but I don't do it, because I'm aware of the fact that I'm not very witty and it is my choice not to write. I understand that it all has no sense! There are so many girls like me, and I'm nothing special to pay attention to. That is why I will not be writing as well.

These all sounds strange :naughty:

don't beat me :boxed::wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well

Thank you

It it just a pleasure to know that I can write to him something... but I don't do it, because I'm aware of the fact that I'm not very witty and it is my choice not to write. I understand that it all has no sense! There are so many girls like me, and I'm nothing special to pay attention to. That is why I will not be writing as well.

Don't worry, we've all sent him nonsense.:roftl:

Hmm well

Thank you

nothing special? Pfft. Mika replies to whoever he feels like replying to. He replied to me once and that was only because I corrected a spelling mistake LOL.

thing is, IF I win this...well, don't you get two free tickets to see Mika? I forget. *will look on Mikasounds*

Problem with that is that I'm already seeing Mika twice in Feb (the two London shows) :roftl:

Looks like I might have to travel...:blink:

Or wait until a new tour? :roftl:

IF I win...

Top 5 get an M&G with him, winner gets video shown on tv I think.

As Mellody mentioned the other day, and I can't believe no one else thought of this, maybe he's got his head stuck in all these WAG videos!

Didn't he say to someone at one of the promo gigs, that he was going to be looking at them when he got back? So that's gonna take a fair bit of time, as well as making him sick of hearing it by the time he's finished:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It only takes 2 seconds to tweet :shun:

I think the TV thing may have come and gone since WAG won't be the latest single in a few days. There were some huge points involved though if I recall.

I got 4 tweets from Mika. You just have to har...err...be persistent. :teehee:

I think the TV thing may have come and gone since WAG won't be the latest single in a few days. There were some huge points involved though if I recall.

I got 4 tweets from Mika. You just have to har...err...be persistent. :teehee:

persistent. Haha. Okay. :teehee:

He re-tweeted one of my messages :shun:

That's alright. I never liked that donkey anyway :.

agree with that, never understood what mika found in that donkey. :naughty: ok maybe except that it's golden. :rolls_eyes:

Well, two weeks into this Mika-tweeting-void and I've now gone from "concerned/missing him" to "concerned/missing him but resigned to the fact that he's no longer tweeting"!

It's a lot 'easier' now. No more rushing to get online to check out Twitter as soon as I can and feeling that crushing disappointment when I find he still hasn't tweeted! I just don't expect him to tweet now (so consequently I'm not disappointed when I find he hasn't!).

But when (or should that be if?) he tweets again, it'll be a lovely surprise!

same here. maybe he found out that we had become so addicted to his tweets and just stopped tweeting to help us get rid of our addiction. :naughty:

here::

it doesn't say though that team mika chose the finalists... i think somewhere else it was stated that mika watched all the vids? also says that mika has seen the 9 missing videos, and they're probably not all finalists, so... good chance that he really was+is busy with those vids. :bleh:

I now just assume it's Jimmy when my phone goes off for Twitter related texts. XD Maybe his return to twitting is what He'll give us for christmas. : I know that waiting for Mika to twit is almost as suspenceful as waiting for santa.

Santa Mika, there's one thing I

really do need, a tweet

and a vlog would be fine

Santa Mika, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

:naughty:

Always believe Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Sometimes believe me :mf_rosetinted:

Never believe Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

...and always be careful what to believe when you see the :mf_rosetinted: smiley! :naughty:

Top 5 get an M&G with him, winner gets video shown on tv I think.

tv?! :shocked: thought it would just be on the MS site, like, in the news or so...

I

Oh goodness, hahahah this made me :lmfao: . Honestly, you're too funny for words :roftl:.

That is such a great point :naughty:. What can I say, we're the Mad Fookers :dunno:

Your baby is called Simba? My dog is called Nyla, also taken from The Lion King :wub2:.

It's true, you know there's a mika crisis when...:shocked::roftl:

We love discussing how many ways Mika can stare into a camera. :hypo::roftl:

:eek: OMG! They should get married and have catdog babies! :aah: