Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kath you say you have bought the aht and have two spare, i dont know if i should wear one cos i have just bought a black bowler hat from topshop... i dont want to be the odd one out lol :blush-anim-cl:

You wear your hat..........I am sure it will look great:thumb_yello:

im new but i feel that everyone has welcomed me... thankyou:blush-anim-cl: i cant wait to meet everybody

is anyone staying till sunday evening/ afternoon???

Looking forward to meeting you too.:wub2: I am leaving on Saturday night I am afraid.

I wish I was coming to Blackpool ... you guys are gonna have so much fun :aah:

I hope the London gig is gonna be as good .... :wub2:

We will miss you Laurel.............but London will be good.

Ever known a Mika gig that wasn't?

I've just ordered this off ebay (I don't suit hats at all - except for this kind)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260468754311&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_925

We must try and stick together - we are gonna look FAB !!!! I hope Mika notices :wub2:

Brilliant:mf_lustslow:

All 'my' hats are taken now........Rose said Sparkly1 maybe wanted one and Marilyn wants one so that is all 15 taken now:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

They have been 'shipped' by the way..........I got an email this afternoon. I wonder where they are coming from that they will need a ship to get to Scotland:naughty: Will let you know when the ship docks...........I am not far from the sea so all is ok:naughty:

Looking forward to meeting you too.:wub2: I am leaving on Saturday night I am afraid.

We will miss you Laurel.............but London will be good.

Ever known a Mika gig that wasn't?

Brilliant:mf_lustslow:

All 'my' hats are taken now........Rose said Sparkly1 maybe wanted one and Marilyn wants one so that is all 15 taken now:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

They have been 'shipped' by the way..........I got an email this afternoon. I wonder where they are coming from that they will need a ship to get to Scotland:naughty: Will let you know when the ship docks...........I am not faar from the sea so all is ok:naughty:

Well .... I know that lol ... but so many MFC'ers are going to Blackpool .... and I don't think the turnout for the Scala gig will be as big .... :aah:

Least I won't be stuck in another queue this time ... kind of sucked at Itunes .... :wink2:

Well .... I know that lol ... but so many MFC'ers are going to Blackpool .... and I don't think the turnout for the Scala gig will be as big .... :aah:

Least I won't be stuck in another queue this time ... kind of sucked at Itunes .... :wink2:

Were you in a different queue?

If I come to Scala I will be on the same flight as last time so getting into central London early evening.

I know I am off topic BTW:naughty:

Were you in a different queue?

If I come to Scala I will be on the same flight as last time so getting into central London early evening.

I know I am off topic BTW:naughty:

Oh yes ... ticket winners queue ... I wasn't with the rest of you lot .... I was stuck round the side ... I didn't even see Mika arrive lol :wink2:

Oh yes ... ticket winners queue ... I wasn't with the rest of you lot .... I was stuck round the side ... I didn't even see Mika arrive lol :wink2:

HMMm that is a bummer. The doors were open by the time I arrived.

They have been 'shipped' by the way..........I got an email this afternoon. I wonder where they are coming from that they will need a ship to get to Scotland:naughty: Will let you know when the ship docks...........I am not far from the sea so all is ok:naughty:

Kath, did you say how much for a hat?

I may be getting there earllier.

As my circumstances have changed slightly,I'll probably leave a lot earllier than I'd originally planned.

So I maybe getting there before midday, so anyone wants to meet for coffee, I'll be up for it ;-)

I did.

:naughty: Do you want to know?:roftl:

£1:20

Ho ho! Very funny.

£1.20 it is then :)

As my circumstances have changed slightly,I'll probably leave a lot earllier than I'd originally planned.

So I maybe getting there before midday, so anyone wants to meet for coffee, I'll be up for it ;-)

I'm up for an early meet.............well 11:30 at the earliest.

Alan and I are getting in by midday, and Sarah_Lollipop is coming on the train with us. We will probably have coffee and a bite to eat somewhere at North Shore at lunchtime. If you want to meet us, that'd be great!