HMDYLM & HJ b-sides?

QuizzicalQuail56

Hi!

I personally find Holy Johnny one of Mika's catchiest songs live (i live in hope of a third verse).

What do you think are the chances that Holy Johnny or How Much Do You Love Me will be released as b-sides to Mika's forthcoming singles?

Do you think that he has even recorded studio versions, or if, even so, he would rather make most of his b-sides live performances like he has done in the past?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'm so mad! It's such a great song! He should really record it :sneaky2:

Yes I am :teehee:

Yes he should , I thought it was a great song and tbh ... after hearing the clips on his new album I actually think its better than a few on there .. ohh well .. hes the genius not me :wink2:

Yeah to vacation time :biggrin2:

Yes he should , I thought it was a great song and tbh ... after hearing the clips on his new album I actually think its better than a few on there .. ohh well .. hes the genius not me :wink2:

Yeah to vacation time :biggrin2:

I think so too :emot-sad:

And it seems to fit the "teenage" theme :huh:

I know :yay:

Hi!

I personally find Holy Johnny one of Mika's catchiest songs live (i live in hope of a third verse).

What do you think are the chances that Holy Johnny or How Much Do You Love Me will be released as b-sides to Mika's forthcoming singles?

Do you think that he has even recorded studio versions, or if, even so, he would rather make most of his b-sides live performances like he has done in the past?

It would be great if HJ and HMDYLM were bsides but personally i hope we get new songs in demo or acoustic version for bsides to the singles

This is the video where I asked him about HMDYLM :aah: He did say maybe - you never know - at the end of it ... I think he was asked about HJ at Itunes too :lmfao: Two minds think alike on those songs .... still really hope he does them :boing:

This is the video where I asked him about HMDYLM :aah: He did say maybe - you never know - at the end of it ... I think he was asked about HJ at Itunes too :lmfao: Two minds think alike on those songs .... still really hope he does them :boing:

nice vid! who's speaking at the beginning?

Even if Laurel hadn't asked, I would still say no...

First up, Holy Johnny is an old song... it was out over 2 years ago...

And HMDYLM is old ish... it must be about a year and a half old...

Why would he release a song that everyone has heard?

And just before people start throwing sharp objects in my direction, I might just add that I like both songs (yes, I NOW like HMDYLM), and I am well aware that Loverboy is also on the album and it's older than both of them... but... well... It was a demo and not supposed to be heard before now! :biggrin2:

(boy am I glad I managed to come up with a reason for keeping Loverboy, otherwise I'd be a hypocrit! :naughty:)

Even if Laurel hadn't asked, I would still say no...

First up, Holy Johnny is an old song... it was out over 2 years ago...

And HMDYLM is old ish... it must be about a year and a half old...

Why would he release a song that everyone has heard?

And just before people start throwing sharp objects in my direction, I might just add that I like both songs (yes, I NOW like HMDYLM), and I am well aware that Loverboy is also on the album and it's older than both of them... but... well... It was a demo and not supposed to be heard before now! :biggrin2:

(boy am I glad I managed to come up with a reason for keeping Loverboy, otherwise I'd be a hypocrit! :naughty:)

I loved Holy Johnny, not a fan of HMDYLM.

LOVE Loverboy though :wub2:

PS: HELLO TEEEEEEEEEEGS!!! *waves enthusiastically*

Maybe, if he realises that so many people love those songs, he might put out another EP some time, with those songs on. There is hope, because Loverboy is now on the album, so he might do something with HMDYLM and HJ Someday.

If I had to vote, I'd vote for 2 other songs, too as I See You did not turned out to be the one I had hoped it would be :cool:

what did you hope it would be?

Because of the way the story of the lyrics was explained in an article...

It sounded like one of them :wink2:... like either of my 2 favourite songs that might never see the light of day :emot-sad:

Didn't he say that he had forgotten about HJ and that he thought releasing it as a b side sounded like a good idea?

It sounded like one of them :wink2:... like either of my 2 favourite songs that might never see the light of day :emot-sad:

Are you not allowed to say?

Are you talking about the most beautiful Mika song ever? :wub2: And are we not allowed to say names aloud? :teehee:

I loved Holy Johnny, not a fan of HMDYLM.

LOVE Loverboy though :wub2:

PS: HELLO TEEEEEEEEEEGS!!! *waves enthusiastically*

never actually listened to HMDYLM... I have no clue why though, I let it load on youtube for like 5 times but never actually listened to it...

maybe faith dosnt want me to listen to it :roftl:

Holy Jhonny is awesome though - I love it...

Are you talking about the most beautiful Mika song ever? :wub2: And are we not allowed to say names aloud? :teehee:

*whispering* the O' song? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

Mika said 'no' when Laurel asked him at iTunes. :tears:

i really love the song.. it`s really beautiful.. :wub2:

what a shame it won`t be on the album :(

i still have a little hope anyways ^^

Are you not allowed to say?

*whispering* the O' song? :blink::blush-anim-cl:

Ok, I meant the lyrics of I'm F.. fitting what was exlained in the article about the content of I See You. And Yes, my other favourite is O.:wink2::biggrin2:

*runs away*

Personally I think it is an international tragedy of epic proportions if he never releases HMDYLM. I have to admit that having spent a couple of years listening to HJ I am about fed up of it but I don't think I will ever tire of HMDYLM. I was so looking forward to hearing a studio version as I thought it would sound SO different to the live recording.