Mika on BBC Radio Scotland tonight Friday 14/08/2009 between 8 pm - 10 pm UK time

mari62

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When and where did he say it first?:blink: and how could I have possibly missed it?:shocked:

One of his radio interviews last month. I can't remember where :dunno:

Edit: It was N-Joy in Germany :biggrin2:

Edited by Miro

Well Jim seemed to know you had heard the show- perhaps he was reading the thread

Is that the last of the radio shows now? that we know of?

no he wasnt lying i was tweeting him when the show was on & now he`s stalking me on twitter ....... my new lover perhaps :aah:

One of his radio interviews last month. I can't remember where :dunno:

Edit: It was N-Joy in Germany :biggrin2:

I think I have it.... wonder if it is possible that I actually forgot to listen to what I downloaded from MFC...:blink:...those were mad days I remember ...3-4 interviews per day, could not listen to them live ike now..

Sooo do we have the recording?:naughty:

I have it but it will take another 20 min to finish uploading it on sendspace...

I am using mobile internet at the moment and it is rather slow.....when I have it it will be the whole thing - almost 30 mins.:wink2:

I think I have it.... wonder if it is possible that I actually forgot to listen to what I downloaded from MFC...:blink:...those were mad days I remember ...3-4 interviews per day, could not listen to them live ike now..

You're welcome :wink2: Yeah they were mad days indeed :roftl: On the contrary I'm having trouble listening to the current ones.. They're too many and they keep popping up everyday :naughty: