Song Clips on Mika's Myspace

Fmbm

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I've noticed something but I don't know if it's appropiate to say (mods, feel free to delete). Judging from the new clip of I see you I think he has used part of the mellody and some lyrics as background from "I'm falling".It makes sense because it deals with the same subject, but of course I find I see you is more polished and mature. Have I said that I love this song?:wub2:

Anyway, what do you think?

I'm sure it's a piece of "I'm falling". I'm so happy for that, cause I always liked that song very much. :wub2:

After hearing these parts I'm even more excited about the new album. I think it'll be even better than LiCM ... :thumb_yello:

oh god this's not the 1st time i'm in tears cuz of Rain :tears:

would this be the next next single???? a MUST buy!!!!!!!

and i luv BIOTG:wub2:

ISY is beautiful.... but not very into it atm:teehee:

hv been repeating those 30-second song clips for long... so now 3 more are added:aah:

I never got the chills I got at "I see you" ...:stretcher: It's beautiful...and yes, it has a bit of "I'm falling" and I am so happy... :boing:

Rain is getting better and better until the whole song...

And BIOTG...oh well...:naughty:

i agree with all all of you "I See You" is a real tear jerker. I see the song being one of my favs on the album already !!!. Also, i don't about anyone eles on here but, but this is a song i can really relate to on a personal level, because when i was in my mid teen's there was a girl i came across and the second a layed eyes on her love hearts appeared in my eyes lol, and the more i saw her the more i was convinced i was in love with her, she was always on my mind !!!, but the only thing was we never knew each other and i never had the gutts to talk to her and when i listen to "I See You" (even though it's only one minute of the song) i refer back to my own personal experience !!!

i agree with all all of you "I See You" is a real tear jerker. I see the song being one of my favs on the album already !!!. Also, i don't about anyone eles on here but, but this is a song i can really relate to on a personal level, because when i was in my mid teen's there was a girl i came across and the second a layed eyes on her love hearts appeared in my eyes lol, and the more i saw her the more i was convinced i was in love with her, she was always on my mind !!!, but the only thing was we never knew each other and i never had the gutts to talk to her and when i listen to "I See You" (even though it's only one minute of the song) i refer back to my own personal experience !!!

Can relate too! A lot of memories came forward. Some very old and not so old. Couldnt fall asleep cos i had the song on my brain + memories running.

I have givin up on finding love... long story. And God my mum hates me for that :shocked:

Edited by Dark Angel

Ok, I've noticed something but I don't know if it's appropiate to say (mods, feel free to delete). Judging from the new clip of I see you I think he has used part of the mellody and some lyrics as background from "I'm falling".It makes sense because it deals with the same subject, but of course I find I see you is more polished and mature. Have I said that I love this song?:wub2:

Anyway, what do you think?

I thought the very same thing! I did listen to that song until I learned we were not supposed to, but I loved that part of 'I'm Falling' and always remembered it because it is so beautiful and so heartfelt. Hearing it as part of 'I see You'. I am so happy, because I don't want those demos to go to waste! Mika really MUST use them!

I totally didn't see this thread with my stupid blind head:doh::naughty:

If Danika didn't tell me this, I wouldn't even have known this, as I NEVER check his Myspace:naughty:

I love the snippets. Again, Rain sounds different from what I've thought:shocked: The more I heard of it, the more I love it!

I also love BIOTG, it just sounds awesome. Not even rappy anymore, like I thought at the start.

And I see you sounds nice. It really makes me think of I'm Falling at some parts!:biggrin2:

Thank god a lot of people hear parts of I'm falling in I see you, I thought I was going crazy!

I think most people can relate to that song. For some of them it is an adolescence thing that wears off as you grow up and gain experience. For others, like me, it's a painful personality trait :boxed::sneaky2:

I think you're not gonna be alone ..

I guess in future gigs it's gonna be obvious where the MFC'ers are, but not because of the singing & cheering this time .. :teehee::roftl:

No, it's there :biggrin2:

Pfeeeew. I thought it was there too, and was afraid I was imagining things:teehee:

I like the part in Rain when his voice goes low during the chorus and sings "you're leaving me with words unspoken..." over the chorus.

I knoooow!:fangurl:

Me too! :tears::wub2::roftl:

Oh? The only example I know of that is Erase. He played Any Other World regularly in 2007 and 2008. :wub2:

Yeah, and Happy Ending. And he even used to do Over My Shoulder at the start, and during the acoustic tour he did that as well!

Only slow songs he didn't do live are Erase and Your Sympathy, as far as I'm concerned.

"I See You" has still not grown on me completely. I'm loving "Rain" more, at the moment :groovy:

Rain is awesome

I've got the Rain-love:fangurl:

I'm 99.9% sure that's gonna be my fav song.:naughty:Teehee.

I think most people can relate to that song. For some of them it is an adolescence thing that wears off as you grow up and gain experience. For others, like me, it's a painful personality trait :boxed::sneaky2:

I think shyness is certainly a personality trait and can get in the way of your opportunities to get to know people but I would hope as teens get older they come to realize that being in love with someone you don't know is an illusion. Staring at someone from afar is not really what love is about whether you're shy or not.

I think shyness is certainly a personality trait and can get in the way of your opportunities to get to know people but I would hope as teens get older they come to realize that being in love with someone you don't know is an illusion. Staring at someone from afar is not really what love is about whether you're shy or not.

Exactly, the perfect fantasy is nowhere near as good as the imperfect reality.

i've heard the new songs last night, when MFC kindly twittered about it!!! thx!!! :wub2:

i def love this version of BIOTG!!! i can't help dancing!!!!

not sure about rain.. i mean, i love it but perhaps the acoustic version was more intense imo. i hope that he will play it acoustically at gigs every now and then! the end is great tho!!!!

i see you is AMAZING!! i cried too.. :blush-anim-cl: it's so intimate, and sweet, and deperate, and that voice, and... :tears:

i'm every day more excited for this record!!! :aah:

I know:huh: It's just thinking you're in love.. But I can't avoid it for example:naughty: