Song Clips on Mika's Myspace

Fmbm

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These clips are just...gah...making the wait for the full album seem even longer. :naughty:

Put your heart back in your pocket!!

Love it! Reminds me sort of like John Mayer's 'I'm Gonna Find Another You' :

Or even something by Norah Jones.

I totally didn't see this thread with my stupid blind head:doh::naughty:

If Danika didn't tell me this, I wouldn't even have known this, as I NEVER check his Myspace:naughty:

I love the snippets. Again, Rain sounds different from what I've thought:shocked: The more I heard of it, the more I love it!

I also love BIOTG, it just sounds awesome. Not even rappy anymore, like I thought at the start.

And I see you sounds nice. It really makes me think of I'm Falling at some parts!:biggrin2:

That's because he's used part of it in his new song, and it goes together with the new chorus, so well! I love how the chorus is in the two parts!

Mika really is 'The Maestro Of Pop'

Fabulous!

I'm addicted to Rain. Totally. :wub2:

"I'm standing across from you" is definitely from I'm Falling. I'm so glad Mika re-cycles his old demos. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I must have listened to these clips 30 times now! :roftl:

It is a very nice evening with the album mash up ..... this will be my Mika-fix for the days coming. "Rain" I love most. I'm so happy that I pre-ordered (and a signed one too!) now I heard all this!

I have to say that I am utterly gobsmacked. I love them all. I find that it's an incredible piece of work, and I can't stop listening......I'm obsessed with a few of these already!

So far favs are I See You, Dr John, Blame It On the Girls, Rain....what else.....hmmm......ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!

It's really a hundred or a thousand times better than LICM, and I never thought that it could be possible, as I loved LICM so much.

Well done Mika, you did it :thumb_yello:.

GAH...just hearing the mash-up now. Is it possible to want this album any more than I already have been? I honestly can't wait!

I know! I'm having one of those episodes where I'm soooo loving MIKA today. Gosh.