Mika in Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooook... so once again : where is everyone going to stay ? hotel ? hostel ? apartment ? street ? we could plan something together for the LA non-resident...

i'm staying at a hostel in walking distance from the venue. :wink2: don't know bout the others. but as i'm staying in LA for over a week, i had to find something cheap.

ooook... so once again : where is everyone going to stay ? hotel ? hostel ? apartment ? street ? we could plan something together for the LA non-resident...

i'm staying at a hostel in walking distance from the venue. :wink2: don't know bout the others. but as i'm staying in LA for over a week, i had to find something cheap.

that is SO cool that u girls are coming!!! =D :thumb_yello:

wish i could do oakland too... but i still dont think i can afford it :(

Christine told me they were looking for something around the airport cause they're flying to Oakland the morning after... i took something else cause i'm not flying anywhere after and i'll be staying 4 days at the same place after the concert... Airport was not convenient to visit and hang in LA.

I'll be arriving from San Francisco early afternoon and join you in the queue to say hi when i'll be free from my stuffs.

Christine told me they were looking for something around the airport cause they're flying to Oakland the morning after... i took something else cause i'm not flying anywhere after and i'll be staying 4 days at the same place after the concert... Airport was not convenient to visit and hang in LA.

I'll be arriving from San Francisco early afternoon and join you in the queue to say hi when i'll be free from my stuffs.

Okay, well can't wait to meet you. Can't believe I'm going to meet the famous Yop :swoon::naughty:

damn, just tried to order a ticket on livenation, but you can only enter an address in the states or canada! :aah: is there any other ticket site from which you can buy with an international address? or if there isn't, could someone of you guys please order 1 GA ticket for me? of course i'll pay for all the fees & stuff (was roughly $50 altogether on the site).

btw, don't know if it has been posted yet, but on the livenation site it says that the support act is "Gary Go". :wink2:

btw, yop, where did you get your tickets? probably on mikasounds, but just in case, i wanna ask. :bleh:

how likely is it that this will sell out within the next 10 days, any idea, anyone? cause i'll arrive in LA on the 16th, maybe i can just go and buy a ticket there... where could i get one in LA? at the venue itself maybe?

damn, just tried to order a ticket on livenation, but you can only enter an address in the states or canada! :aah: is there any other ticket site from which you can buy with an international address? or if there isn't, could someone of you guys please order 1 GA ticket for me? of course i'll pay for all the fees & stuff (was roughly $50 altogether on the site).

btw, don't know if it has been posted yet, but on the livenation site it says that the support act is "Gary Go". :wink2:

Would you be able to put my address and then I can bring the ticket for you?

Would you be able to put my address and then I can bring the ticket for you?

nope, unfortunately not. :sad: they want the address of the credit card holder, billing address. you can even print the ticket at home, that wouldn't be the problem. but it also says in their terms+conditions that only residents of US and Canada are allowed to buy tickets there. :badmood:

but thanx for the offer. :huglove:

I actually have a ticket to sell... I was supposed to go but then had to cancel. So maybe you can buy mine?

could someone of you guys please order 1 GA ticket for me?

I actually have a ticket to sell... I was supposed to go but then had to cancel. So maybe you can buy mine?

If you gals decide to go this route, you can have Sunshine give me the ticket in Montreal - assuming she's received it by then - and then I can bring it to LA and give it to mellody there. Would save the hassles of having to ship it somewhere. :thumb_yello:

sunshine and mana, that would be fab! :cheerful_h4h: sunshine, do you have the ticket yet? if you can't give it to mana for some reason, it would be also possible to send it to my LA hostel - but of course i'd prefer to get it from mana, as with post and letters at hostels you'll never know... :rolls_eyes:

how could i pay for the ticket, do you have paypal? btw, congrats on the reason why you're not going. :biggrin2:

Haha alrighty! I'd love to :wink2: That's really cool that you collect sand. Its like taking parts of the world with you haha.

fantastic, thanx! :huglove: yeah, started this a few years ago as i love beaches and kept a bit of sand from the ones i've been to and discovered that the sand looks totally different for each, which you don't even realize when you're there. luckily i have some friends who are travelling a lot, so i have quite a nice collection meanwhile. :bleh: the most beautiful imo are from gold coast/australia, and puerto viejo/costa rica - the latter is pitch black and almost as fine as powder. :wub2:

looking forward to see those palm trees, as we don't have them in europe... but think i prefer the big fluffy ones. :naughty:

and looking forward to meet you again! :cheerful_h4h: been a long time since dec 2007. what about summer, does she still like mika, will she be there too? haven't seen her on here for ages...

Edited by mellody

wonder if he'll be there at all... :blink: wasn't it always jerry on the us tours so far? or was john there too?

Jerry was at the Roxy, but we didn't see him in NYC. I think he's got a couple colleagues doing most of the on-the-ground work during these tours.

John will be there; he's the tour manager, so it's his job to herd Mika and their entourage from city to city. He was the one in Vancouver in February 2008 who took pics of Mika with us Lollipop Girls backstage. :wub2:

Well, I have my ticket for LA. :teehee: I missed the delivery by 20 minutes the other day, so I had to go and pick it up at the post office. Madhouse, that place. :shocked:

My Seattle one has yet to come and the shows are only a couple days apart..... :blink:

We'll see what happens...

Agh, I always hate when that happens. But you got the ticket and that's what matters.

Don't worry, I haven't gotten my Oakland tix yet and that's the day after. They'll come.:biggrin2:

Well, I have my ticket for LA. :teehee: I missed the delivery by 20 minutes the other day, so I had to go and pick it up at the post office. Madhouse, that place. :shocked:

My Seattle one has yet to come and the shows are only a couple days apart..... :blink:

We'll see what happens...

Ooh so I guess my tickets are in the package that I was supposed to receive. I have to go to the post office on Saturday :naughty:

Ooh so I guess my tickets are in the package that I was supposed to receive. I have to go to the post office on Saturday :naughty:

Yup, that's what it would be.

Remind me; did one of us buy your Oakland ticket, or did you buy it yourself?

I can't keep all these gigs straight in my head. :freak:

btw, yop, where did you get your tickets? probably on mikasounds, but just in case, i wanna ask. :bleh:

how likely is it that this will sell out within the next 10 days, any idea, anyone? cause i'll arrive in LA on the 16th, maybe i can just go and buy a ticket there... where could i get one in LA? at the venue itself maybe?

yeah, i bought it on mikasounds... don't even remember if they're gonna send it to Paris :teehee: