Mika in TETU magazine - Video and Scans!

Rain

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Changing the subject. You are signed with the legendary label Casablanca. ...

You really think we'll change the subject? (laughter)

So, you know the story of the logo, that it’s the form of a male? (errmm, someone explain this to me because I don’t understand, I think I’m translating too literally :D)

Yes of course! You know, I am the only artist signed to Casablanca, the label now belongs to Tommy Mottola and I insisted that the original logo is present on all my records.

Thanks for translation :thumb_yello:

Tho, now I'm curious about the story behind this part of interview :naughty:

Thanks for posting,scans,translation guys! :punk:

Those pictures are amazing,he looks amazing... He looks so different :blink: I've barely recognized him :naughty:

Yes, that is what I hate with this magazine ... they do want him to be gay....

Like all gay magazines do... They add something they like to what he said or pull things out of context...:thumbdown:

or when he enjoys himself covering Shakira's Hips don't lie on stage.

He does? :blink:

When the Daily Mirror journalist harasses him again and again about his homosexuality : 'Did you listen to this fuucking album? There's a song talking about a married man who has a homosexual affair. There is no mystery.'

A way to allow uncertainty to persist?

[/b]

Didn't Mika explicitly say that "Billy Brown" is not a song about him or his sexuality?

Beyond whether I'm heterosexual or homosexual , I prefer people to talk about the concept of gender, something we don’t talk enough about in my opinion....

[/color][/font]

I'm not sure what he meant with this,did he think of concept of gender in pop music...?:boxed:

In art and humanities that issue has been considered in many studies...such as Gender Studies,Queer Theory,Feminist Theory,I think, in the last three decades,maybe even more,as far as I'm concerned. (for example "History Of The Human Sexuality" by Michell Fuceault). It's a topic many scientists and people talk about. They're just not pop musicians :naughty:

These insights are very useful in understanding and interpretating his artistic persona,and maybe even his private personality!

It's interesting that he's been talking a lot about Bowie and Prince lately,too!

I've barely recognized him :naughty:

REALLY?

He does? :blink:(Shakira)

Yes he does!, you never heard this cover? love it :wub2:

Didn't Mika explicitly say that "Billy Brown" is not a song about him or his sexuality?

I was laughing my @ss off the first time i heard it

Yeah so funny. We can even hear him laugh a thousand times in this one :

And when he laughs, I laugh (ridiculous but I can't help it)

REALLY?

Yes he does!, you never heard this cover? love it :wub2:

Yeah,well he doesn't look quite Mika in those pictures IMO :bleh:

Of course I've heard the cover, but didn't know that he had covered it on stage...

The Daily Mirror is never 'in context'... It's less reliable than The Sun, IMO.:wink2:

Yes... One is making things up,the other is exaggarating at making things up,both are tedious. :naughty:

Perhaps he is!!?!??! :naughty:

Can't mistake that gorgeousness though :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

You still never posted your avvie for me .... did you ever find it bigger or was that the only size you have ... I still have no idea what it's from :wub2:

You still never posted your avvie for me .... did you ever find it bigger or was that the only size you have ... I still have no idea what it's from :wub2:

its from the making of the wag vid if i'm not mistaken