Star Signs thread!

CazGirl

What element of the Zodiac do you belong in?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What element of the Zodiac do you belong in?

• FIRE: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
    • WATER: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
    • AIR: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
    • EARTH: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capricorn! (Jan 7th) tell me! xxx

YAY! Another Capricorn! I'm January 8th :teehee:

Okayy....

Your Week: Your crushes and love interests are probably not going so well now. It's as if any lad that comes near you is tested to see what he's made of,

and most will fail the tests. Avoid spending money unwisely now or regret it later.

Highlights: A pal makes you smile. A brother or sister has wisdom for you so listen carefully.

Lowlights: Love and romance isn't so great. Friendships are being tested as well. :D

YAY! Another Capricorn! I'm January 8th :teehee:

Okayy....

Your Week: Your crushes and love interests are probably not going so well now. It's as if any lad that comes near you is tested to see what he's made of,

and most will fail the tests. Avoid spending money unwisely now or regret it later.

Highlights: A pal makes you smile. A brother or sister has wisdom for you so listen carefully.

Lowlights: Love and romance isn't so great. Friendships are being tested as well. :D

Jan 13th!

Taurus, April 28.

Funny thing about this. My cousin and I were both born the same day, same year, same state just different times and different hospitals. It wasn't planned and also we found that we have the same markings on our arms. Talk about creepy. :naughty:

The time zone I was in I was born 3:27 which the time zone I'm in now would have made it 4:27 so I was almost born on 4:28 on 4/28. :naughty:

Edited by PhotoJenic

WADDER!

Scorpio (Oct 24th), but my sting just doesn't sting as it used to...This sounds sooo wrong LOL

I'm a retired Scorpio, even the poison isn't working anymore...:lmfao:

:lmfao:

that's the reason why we lurv you :wink2:

(Sep. 28-1983)

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

Libra is an airy sign. Libra is a sensual and generous lover who has deep desire to satisfy and please their lover in bed. They are flirtatious and wild by nature and masters in lovemaking. A combination difficult to resist but you have to be patient with them because for them to have sexual relationship it is important that the other person must appeal to their romantic and passionate fantasies. They want to be loved and desired as they are sentimental and romantic at heart (remember to be patient) before they can teach you a trick or two in bed.

:wink2::das::naughty:

I'm only just a scorpio... half the time I'm Libra... and both seem to relate to me...

oooh we're similar, both born on a cusp! Part Cancer part Leo. Talk about split personalities, it sure feels like it sometimes :aah: