MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh::doh:

OBVIOUSLY. With your daughter? Gosh my memory is awful, I'm terribly sorry. There were so many MFCers :aah:

Just realised those dates aren't in YOUR sig.............they are in Laurels:naughty:

Sorry:roftl:

lol ... no I'm a big girl ... and would never manage to get on stage .... :lmfao:

So have never attempted it :aah:

Trust me you can't make more of an ass out of yourslef then I did when Mika got me up on stage in Manchester 07, sadly I didn't have anyone else to hide behind as it wasn't a stage invasion, just Marc and me! :roftl:

erm... I paid for these tickets via paypal... how do we get teh actual tickets does anyone know, I got a confirmation from paypal straight away but nothing else.

I'm sure you'll have been told a million times; you just go with ID. They have the name of the buyer on a list.

Does anyone know if they've sold out yet?

Because I'll never get rid of my ticket if there are unlimited ones for sale.

And, I mentioned it before and I repeat, they can refuse admission, even if you have a ticket.

I'm sure you'll have been told a million times; you just go with ID. They have the name of the buyer on a list.

Does anyone know if they've sold out yet?

Because I'll never get rid of my ticket if there are unlimited ones for sale.

And, I mentioned it before and I repeat, they can refuse admission, even if you have a ticket.

what reasons would they give to refuse entry though... how can they tell if I am NOT gay pfft I will dress as flambouyantly as I can for the night :aah::teehee: oh and what kind of ID will they want?

ALSO, THIS LINK TO NIGHT BUSES MIGHT BE USEFUL SINCE THERE ARE NO TUBES after 12-ish

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/routes.htm

Edited by sparkly1

what reasons would they give to refuse entry though... how can they tell if I am NOT gay pfft I will dress as flambouyantsly as I can for the night :aah::teehee:

ALSO, THIS LINK TO NIGHT BUSES MIGHT BE USEFUL SINCE THERE ARE NO TUBES after 12-ish

this may help some for after Scala. http://www.londonbusroutes.net/routes.htm cos NO TUBES!!!!

No Viv, don't you know that lesbians wear dungarees and have really short hair? :shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

:teehee:

i didn't go to iTunes, so I don't get it LOL

EDIT: Oh, you mean Mika himself. I thought you meant fans at a Mika gig :doh:

thats what mika was wearing and when you said it that was the 1st thing that poped in my head. :teehee: have you not seen my pics on fb??

Can they really not let us in only because we're not lesbians? :shocked: I would be sooo mad! :hair::furious:

They say that they discourage large groups of straight people attending, I don't think they could legally exclude us on just that basis but they do have the right to refuse entry to anyone, so basically yes!!!