Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine today... i think it is lurverly. I'm not quite sure what I will do with it, but it is pretty. :wub2:

I put mine in a golden frame. I bought an 8"by 10" frame, I used the piece of paper that comes with the frame as a backing for the record. I then spread glue on the outside edge of the paper and sprinkled gold glitter on to it. When that had dried and I had shaken off the surplus glitter (making my living room look like Mika's stage in the process) I stuck the golden record onto the paper, with blue tac. Then I framed it, hung it up and it looks amazing! Then I took a picture of it, for a new avvie.

Now I might audition to be a presenter on Blue Peter!

I put mine in a golden frame. I bought an 8"by 10" frame, I used the piece of paper that comes with the frame as a backing for the record. I then spread glue on the outside edge of the paper and sprinkled gold glitter on to it. When that had dried and I had shaken off the surplus glitter (making my living room look like Mika's stage in the process) I stuck the golden record onto the paper, with blue tac. Then I framed it, hung it up and it looks amazing! Then I took a picture of it, for a new avvie.

Now I might audition to be a presenter on Blue Peter!

oooh- I love that idea!

am going to buy some golden glitter, order a frame and hope that my vinyl gets here already!!!

You know .. my path in Mika world is weird , its flukey its just NOT right :shocked:

I walked in to get another album and checked out the vinyl and they had ONE copy . and it was 0001 .. strange .. freaking me out

It's karma for all the work you do for us Fred. I'm hugely pleased for you:thumb_yello:

It's karma for all the work you do for us Fred. I'm hugely pleased for you:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Something weird is going on .. i could fall in crap and come out rosy , long may it continue for us (doesnt just apply to me) :naughty:

Yeh whats the chances huh?? anyone in their right mind would get 0001 , never mind my home town :shocked:

When I die .. speak to my mum , it will all be donated to the MFC :biggrin2:

<true>