Feast Your Eyes On We Are Golden Gold 7" Vinyl

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack, trying to place an order on HMV, but it won't complete the transaction. I put in my credit card info, then it sends me back to the home page. Sad!

Edit: Screw HMV, I just ordered it through good ol' Sandbag. Shipping was surprisingly cheaper, and I get those seemingly useless points. Woo hoo! :yay:

Edited by DaMango

I´m sure they won´t be that fast to ship it :fisch::naughty:

Dark Angel, i´ve already seen the MS store link, but the link in the news posted by FD is the hmv one. The price is different between them is quite important

Im pretty sure too they wont :naughty: It just says "PAID" when i check my order :)

And soz.... i didnt notise the price :blush-anim-cl:

So, I've ordered it too, but over HMV - Sandbag had two times a chance to convince me, first my Berlin tickets - never coming, second my two EPs - also never coming. So shopping with HMV couldn't be worst, but cheaper for me. ;)

HMV is easier and cheaper , only advantage I see with Mikasounds is you get the pointy things , not worth the effort in my opinion

:naughty: Who needs pointy things eh?:naughty:

I ordered from HMV too...............I can live without pointy things:naughty:

Looks fabby:thumb_yello:

Lovely isnt it :wub2:

So like these limited edition goodies for fans :wub2:

Yep. I have to admit that I ordered it as I do actually have a turntable so that I can play it...............but I don't think I will dare:naughty:

As I am easily confused can someone just confirm - I ordered the vinyl 7" weeks ago, that will be the gold vinyl one, won't it? :blink:

Yes, but probably with some nice artwork like the 7"s for the LICM singles:wink2:... Definitely worth the money, IMO.:thumb_yello: