i want to meet mika so much who else

ellen5000

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sooooooooo much love to too! I was crying when i found out all the cheap tix for the London show on sep 11 was gone. Couldnt fall asleep cos i was thinkin how to get there then and was even dreaming about how...

Ive only meet him ones.... or donno if you call it meet. He signed my Songs For Sorrow book. Took it with a smile i'll never forget and will never forget the smile too when he gave it back :fangurl: Just a normal one with a heart w. a face, wings and a halo

Edited by Dark Angel

I would sooooooooo much love to too! I was crying when i found out all the cheap tix for the London show on sep 11 was gone. Couldnt fall asleep cos i was thinkin how to get there then and was even dreaming about how...

Ive only meet him ones.... or donno if you call it meet. He signed my Songs For Sorrow book. Took it with a smile i'll never forget and will never forget the smile too when he gave it back :fangurl: Just a normal one with a heart w. a face, wings and a halo

omg so cool if he could just smile at me that would be enough i want to meet him even more now

mika is so cool :wub2: ve never met him if youve met him plz tell me wot hes like plzplz i so want to know wot hes like :shocked:

I've met him several times.

He's as mad as a bag of cats!

ONNNLY JOKING!:naughty:

He's incredibly sweet, lovely, charming and every other superlative for someone who rocks!:wub2:

And he has THE most mesmerising eyes I've EVER looked into!:swoon:

I met him twice :wub2: very short, but he's very friendly, polite and smiley :wub2:

the first time was in Brussels, I gave him a card from me and another mfc'er and he said "thank you very much" and signed my LICM. and he really makes eye contact :fangurl:

the second time was in London, I told him I really liked the song "Rain" and he said "thank you" :biggrin2: and he signed my songs for sorrow ep/book. I didn't know what else to say :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you have the chance to meet him in the future!

I would like to share with you my memory of my Mika-moment.

It was a truly special one. :aah:

Everyone in front of me were all so silent and when he came in front of me I started talking like crazy, because surprisingly I had no feelings at all: no goosebumps, no chills, no tears, no fears, no nothing. All I wanted was to look him in the eye.

He came there in front of me and putting aside the thought of "Oh my God he's in front of me", when he started signing I started talking:

"Hi Mika, I'm Bianca..."

Before I went on he rose his head and looked in my eyes, smiled and said

"Hi!"

Then I went on:

"I have to tell you that it's been my first gig and it's been amazing. Thank you so much"

During this he was looking at me and smiling and then he said:

"cool, you're welcome!"

I had a present for him but provided that there was this chaos around me I completely forgot to give it to him and went to my mum with my signed poster and she freaked out at me seeing me with the present still in MY hands.

I went back, told his bodygurad why I came back for and let me talk to Mika (again). I went like:

"Mika, Mika, Mika! (I will never forget how I ridiculously called him 3 times! :floor: ) "

He turned at me and smiled. Then I went on giving him the present.

"This is for you, Mika! I'm sorry, I totally forgot to give it to your earlier"

He took it and had a tendency of looking in the bag but he didn't have any spare hands so he looked back at me, smiled and said:

"Thank you so much!"

Then I went on:

"I really hope I'll see you wearing it!"

Mika: "I will, thank you!"

Me: "I gotta go, see ya!" (I'll never understand why did I say that! :aah: )

Mika: "see ya!"

This is my Mika moment which took like 30 seconds... :wub2: but it felt like forever.

The most surprising thing of it all was the look I saw in his eyes. I tell you, I have seen thousands of pictures of him but NEVER EVER saw the same look in any of them: he has the look of a genius I have never seen in anybody else's eyes before. I felt so fortunate to be looked at that way. :biggrin2:

He is tall, it's true, but provided I am a tall girl (1.83 m) I can't tell that he is THAT tall.

That's pretty much it.

Wish you best of luck with meeting him. I remember when I used to dream about meeting him so much. Used to plan what I wanted to tell to him but when I was in the queue, my mind went blank. I knew that all I wanted was to look in his eyes. (Which by the way, have the color of caramel)

I met him in London, last year. My husband and I managed to get into the after show party at Brixton, after Mika's last gig of his tour.

He walked in and shook my hand! then he went and gave a speech, then later, shook my hand AGAIN and signed my DVD! He's amazing, and when he speaks to you, you feel that you are the only one in the room and you get his full attention for that golden moment!

I gave him a necklace shaped like a starfish. He likes jewellery. Some people give him artwork that they've painted/drawn themselves, because he loves art.

I agree about his eyes btw. They are gorgeous!!

I met him in London, last year. My husband and I managed to get into the after show party at Brixton, after Mika's last gig of his tour.

He walked in and shook my hand! then he went and gave a speech, then later, shook my hand AGAIN and signed my DVD! He's amazing, and when he speaks to you, you feel that you are the only one in the room and you get his full attention for that golden moment!I gave him a necklace shaped like a starfish. He likes jewellery. Some people give him artwork that they've painted/drawn themselves, because he loves art.

It is TRULY amazing! How he does that! Makes you feel like the ONLY one there. He REALLY does give you his undivided attention for your moment. It is amazing! Rufus is really good with his fans too . . BUT NO ONE - and I mean NO ONE does it like Mika! :swoon: My Gawd!

I met him twice :wub2: very short, but he's very friendly, polite and smiley :wub2:

the first time was in Brussels, I gave him a card from me and another mfc'er and he said "thank you very much" and signed my LICM. and he really makes eye contact :fangurl:

the second time was in London, I told him I really liked the song "Rain" and he said "thank you" :biggrin2: and he signed my songs for sorrow ep/book. I didn't know what else to say :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you have the chance to meet him in the future!

yea i hope i do get a chance

I would like to share with you my memory of my Mika-moment.

It was a truly special one. :aah:

Everyone in front of me were all so silent and when he came in front of me I started talking like crazy, because surprisingly I had no feelings at all: no goosebumps, no chills, no tears, no fears, no nothing. All I wanted was to look him in the eye.

He came there in front of me and putting aside the thought of "Oh my God he's in front of me", when he started signing I started talking:

"Hi Mika, I'm Bianca..."

Before I went on he rose his head and looked in my eyes, smiled and said

"Hi!"

Then I went on:

"I have to tell you that it's been my first gig and it's been amazing. Thank you so much"

During this he was looking at me and smiling and then he said:

"cool, you're welcome!"

I had a present for him but provided that there was this chaos around me I completely forgot to give it to him and went to my mum with my signed poster and she freaked out at me seeing me with the present still in MY hands.

I went back, told his bodygurad why I came back for and let me talk to Mika (again). I went like:

"Mika, Mika, Mika! (I will never forget how I ridiculously called him 3 times! :floor: ) "

He turned at me and smiled. Then I went on giving him the present.

"This is for you, Mika! I'm sorry, I totally forgot to give it to your earlier"

He took it and had a tendency of looking in the bag but he didn't have any spare hands so he looked back at me, smiled and said:

"Thank you so much!"

Then I went on:

"I really hope I'll see you wearing it!"

Mika: "I will, thank you!"

Me: "I gotta go, see ya!" (I'll never understand why did I say that! :aah: )

Mika: "see ya!"

This is my Mika moment which took like 30 seconds... :wub2: but it felt like forever.

The most surprising thing of it all was the look I saw in his eyes. I tell you, I have seen thousands of pictures of him but NEVER EVER saw the same look in any of them: he has the look of a genius I have never seen in anybody else's eyes before. I felt so fortunate to be looked at that way. :biggrin2:

He is tall, it's true, but provided I am a tall girl (1.83 m) I can't tell that he is THAT tall.

That's pretty much it.

Wish you best of luck with meeting him. I remember when I used to dream about meeting him so much. Used to plan what I wanted to tell to him but when I was in the queue, my mind went blank. I knew that all I wanted was to look in his eyes. (Which by the way, have the color of caramel)

i hope i get to meet him someday befor he gets old i hope so because i wanna give him something i dont know wot though

He walked in and shook my hand! then he went and gave a speech, then later, shook my hand AGAIN and signed my DVD! He's amazing, and when he speaks to you, you feel that you are the only one in the room and you get his full attention for that golden moment!

I gave him a necklace shaped like a starfish. He likes jewellery. Some people give him artwork that they've painted/drawn themselves, because he loves art.

i know his eyes are georgous i so wish i could look into his eyes

i hope i get to meet him someday befor he gets old i hope so because i wanna give him something i dont know wot though

I gave him a watch. I posted the picture of it in my album on my page. You can see it there.:wink2:

I don't really know if I'll get him something else the next time. Probably a book or something I'll find out he likes later until I go to the next gig.

By the way, I forgot to tell you about what I was left with after that moment.

You know, in that moment there, I was finally entirely happy as I have never been before, because in life you get to experience different kinds of happiness but that kind was unique. I have never EVER smiled the way you see me smiling in that picture. The post-gig depression is unavoidable, because it's cruel to know that it's over...you'll have to wait now to get back there again. You realize where you are as a fan and though you are happy, you feel miserable in a way. My depression was cooled down only by his new projects (the WAG the video etc). I tried to work on something but whatever I did made me think of that moment again and again. The first week after I came back home I stayed only at home refusing completely to go out knowing that I will find no Mika no Paris out there. Just my old boring small town with everything I hated so much in this world. Nothing I used to like will appeal for me again.

Without having my mum putting me the condition that: "If you go to the concert I don't want to hear you asking me for anything else for the rest of the year!" I have automatically reset myself to work that way. I think twice before buying anything over 10 $ (euros whatever) because I know I could make a difference for our savings which will most surely go in the "next gig" account. :naughty: That's only because I have learned what makes me happy. And I want to feel that happiness again. And maybe next time I'll get a hug too! :teehee:

Edited by B!anka

And he has THE most mesmerising eyes I've EVER looked into!:swoon:

I second that!

I have only met him (if you can even call it that) once, when I got his autograph, but it's true that he makes eye contact with you even if it's the briefest of encounters, and it's something you don't forget in a hurry :naughty:.

It is TRULY amazing! How he does that! Makes you feel like the ONLY one there. He REALLY does give you his undivided attention for your moment.

Oh that didn't happen to me at all. :naughty:

It's okay because I was among friends and it was a very good dynamic. I would say something, he would respond and look to someone else and draw them into the conversation as well. I was involved in a great chat that I probably couldn't have pulled off on my own because I'd never really spoken to him before in order to build up that kind of rapport.

He seemed quite relaxed and no one was asking him for autographs and we saved the pictures until everyone had finished speaking to him so it was a really wonderful experience.

It's okay because I was among friends and it was a very good dynamic. I would say something, he would respond and look to someone else and draw them into the conversation as well. I was involved in a great chat that I probably couldn't have pulled off on my own because I'd never really spoken to him before in order to build up that kind of rapport.

He seemed quite relaxed and no one was asking him for autographs and we saved the pictures until everyone had finished speaking to him so it was a really wonderful experience.

I'm so excited, Christine :fangurl:

I would LOVE to be a part of a REAL conversation! :naughty:

But, I wouldn't trade my three encounters with him for ANYTHING (or anyone else's) in the world!!! :fangurl: And I am REALLY spoiled now . . . everytime I have talked to him - he reached out and rubbed my arm . . . NOW how am I going to feel when he dosen't! I am going to be dissapointed - cause I have come to 'expect' it! :lmao:

We'll see how NYC and Philly go next month!!! :teehee: