SPARE TICKET for Paul O'Grady

CazGirl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going to make one person very happy Caroline and that's all anyone expects of you. I'm sure everyone appreciates the chance you gave them. :huglove:

Oh I know. But I've probably made all the others very sad :naughty:

But still. I've also made someone happy. I've texted them but they may be asleep so I probably won't get an answer till tomorrow...

Carmel would have, but is too young :(

i thought agism was illegal now? xD

Congrats Rose =]

Guess i'll just have to watch it on tv now XD

I'm really really super duper sorry, I should have checked your age first rather than assume.

Only heard this yesterday morning, but caught up in the Blackpool thing, chance to come on here.

Really sorry about the stupid rule Carmel, it's a teatime show, nothing risque ever happens, so why the rule?

Unless it's because it's on during school term, and they don't want to risk anyone bunking off, and getting into trouble, that's the only reason I can think of for it.

Thank you once again Caz, hopefully one day I can return the gesture, by winning and taking you:wink2:

Congratulations to Rose. :thumb_yello:

I checked flights to London last night as well - gone up again.

I think I am unlikely to enter competition for an event taking place in London within the next 2 weeks unless it is Mika running around naked in Kensington gardens:teehee: