SPARE TICKET for Paul O'Grady

CazGirl

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think quite a few people who have applied live far away from London :naughty:

No you don't have to live in London, it's just I know Carmel's had trouble getting to gigs in London area, that's all :naughty:

Do I have to PM you Caz .... cos' I'd like to be in the draw :bow:

I'm not really sure what kind of rules Christine's coming up with :aah:

oh, so you're still going by PM's....? I'm confused :aah:

Well whichever way you're taking people's names down. Assign them a number that way so when you choose a random number you have a person to match it up with.

Christine sent you a PM at 9:01, Christine = 1

Diana sent you a PM at 9:05, Diana = 2

Deb sent you a PM at 9:23, Deb = 3

Sara sent you a PM at 10:05, Sara = 4

Random number generator picks 3, Deb is the winner.

You haven't picked the number yet so it doesn't really matter how you assign the numbers at this point, it will still be fair, this is just an easy way to do it. :thumb_yello:

I just want to say that this is very nice thing you’re doing!:wub2:

And no, it’s not for me, I have had a serious discussion with myself and we have agreed on that it would absolutely insane to break the piggy bank and go to London for only maybe one song!:biggrin2:

Saving for the proper tour!

Have fun everybody and don’t forget to tell us all about it!:thumb_yello:

Well whichever way you're taking people's names down. Assign them a number that way so when you choose a random number you have a person to match it up with.

Christine sent you a PM at 9:01, Christine = 1

Diana sent you a PM at 9:05, Diana = 2

Deb sent you a PM at 9:23, Deb = 3

Sara sent you a PM at 10:05, Sara = 4

Random number generator picks 3, Deb is the winner.

You haven't picked the number yet so it doesn't really matter how you assign the numbers at this point, it will still be fair, this is just an easy way to do it. :thumb_yello:

I GET IT NOW! Thank you!!

And no, it’s not for me, I have had a serious discussion with myself and we have agreed on that it would absolutely insane to break the piggy bank and go to London for only maybe one song!:biggrin2:

lol thank you Sienna, see you on the next tour maybe? :wink2:

someone part of a television thing wrote on the fanclub saying they were giving ten tickets away to Mika fans, the first people who apply win a pair of tickets.

I won a pair of tickets. I'm keeping one for myself, and giving the other one to another.

Aaaahh now it is clear! One person wins at once two tickets, now I have understood). You too have won them. Clearly)

i dont know anyone else who has. i'm pretty sure fred has since he sent an email straight after me but he wont know for a fact till monday because he used his work email lol :naughty:

Daisy has tickets too.

I need one for both Jo and I so would need two people with kind offers before I could say yes!!! :wink2:

I just wish there were more of these tickets like there were with Blackpool!!

I felt like the ticket fairy giving out my 8 tickets for that!!!

They said 10 pairs though so there should be 20 MFCr's going...just need to wriggle them all round so that people can get to go.

Another night of Mika related stress and angst!!!

There was me thinking that the only thing I had to do tonight was watch Johnathan Ross and paint my nails gold for tomorrow!! :aah:

Yes, very nice thing to do indeed:thumb_yello:....to tell you the truth, I wouldn't do it this way but people who can be so generous do amaze me ...:teehee:

That's what I thought, too, ( I didn't even apply for this) until I checked the ticket prices just now...(80 GBPif I book within 2 days???:shocked:)

So, in case you make your random choice by the end of Sunday /early Monday, you can put me on the list, too :wink2:(if I qualify any criteria that might be here - sorry for not being fully up-to date on that )

and again, thanks for offering this ..

i dont know anyone else who has. i'm pretty sure fred has since he sent an email straight after me but he wont know for a fact till monday because he used his work email lol :naughty:

Daisy has tickets too.

If Freddie and Daisy are willing to give their tickets there would be 2 more chance to go by Mika ...

I hope that they do :(

If Freddie and Daisy are willing to give their tickets there would be 2 more chance to go by Mika ...

I hope that they do :(

But why would they? If I won any tickets to anything, I would choose my own friends ( perhaps even family) or the fan who I think deserve it best...:teehee:

It is very nice of Caz to offer this but I don't think it should be set as the norm and I don't think anyone should feel uneasy about not offering the other ticket here ..

I need one for both Jo and I so would need two people with kind offers before I could say yes!!! :wink2:

I just wish there were more of these tickets like there were with Blackpool!!

I felt like the ticket fairy giving out my 8 tickets for that!!!

They said 10 pairs though so there should be 20 MFCr's going...just need to wriggle them all round so that people can get to go.

Another night of Mika related stress and angst!!!

There was me thinking that the only thing I had to do tonight was watch Johnathan Ross and paint my nails gold for tomorrow!! :aah:

As far as I know it's only me openly giving my free ticket away. Others may have already chosen their partners, which they are allowed to do. (not saying you said it wasn't :naughty: but everyone has a right to do whatever they like with their second ticket).

But why would they? If I won any tickets to anything, I would choose my own friends ( perhaps even family) or the fan who I think deserve it best...:teehee:

Me too. The mods put a lot of effort into distributing things fairly if they are meant for MFC members but if I got something personally I wouldn't go to so much trouble and would give it to whoever I felt like giving it to.

It's very nice of Caz to offer but it's way too much to ask of anyone.

It is very nice of Caz to offer this but I don't think it should be set as the norm and I don't think anyone should feel uneasy about not offering the other ticket here ..

Ha I know this is totally off topic but you dyed your hair?!!!! :biggrin2:

Me too. The mods put a lot of effort into distributing things fairly if they are meant for MFC members but if I got something personally I wouldn't go to so much trouble and would give it to whoever I felt like giving it to.

It's very nice of Caz to offer but it's way too much to ask of anyone.

exactly, I wouldn't expect everyone to do what I'm doing, and I'm not sure if I'll ever do such a thing again lol.

exactly, I wouldn't expect everyone to do what I'm doing, and I'm not sure if I'll ever do such a thing again lol.

It is really hard maiking decisions. I did lots of thinking before offering my Blackpool tickets.

I went throught it at Brixton last year too as I bought 6 tickets for people who couldn't get them as they were outside the UK and that caused murder meeting up with those MFC'rs to hand them out!!! Never again!!:boxed:

That's why I posted everyone their tickets this time so that I don't get accused of anything!! :sneaky2:

Jo and I will just arrive and do our own thing then no-one can say anything.

Thanks for that suzie. We have our own little London group and I always offer to them first.