Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

I really wish it was! :sneaky2:

He should've improved it like he did Lover boy, and Rain.

I wish Holy Johnny was on there too.

Oh and I wish he used Your sympathy on something, it's beautiful and it could be tweaked to perfection!

I also like more unmentionables :teehee:

Mika should improve all his demos and release them on a different mini-CD.

:wub2:

I think you're onto a winner there. I'm not so fussed that HMDYLM isn't on there. It's a nice song but I don't love it to death. However I do love Holy Johnny to death and I wish that was on there. And as you said, some of the other unmentionables too:fisch:

Actually, remembering how he said his demos got more and more elaborate and there was some really large number of tracks on them (32 is suggesting itself to my brain, but I don't know if that's correct... Can anyone confirm?), I'd really like to hear the demos that were going out just before he got signed. That would be incredible listening I think.:wub2:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can film the vlog in the pub? :teehee:

I did get a new camera a few weeks ago that records in HD... :mf_lustslow:

I will definitely be taking it. Actually I'll take my digi cam cos I don't have to convert the whole bloody lot before I can do anything with it. And the sound quality's better.

Ohhh you've got me all excited now. :aah:

I did get a new camera a few weeks ago that records in HD... :mf_lustslow:

I will definitely be taking it. Actually I'll take my digi cam cos I don't have to convert the whole bloody lot before I can do anything with it. And the sound quality's better.

Ohhh you've got me all excited now. :aah:

im looking to get a new camera this year as mine take really bad pictures at night ,

so what kind of camera have you got ?

im looking to get a new camera this year as mine take really bad pictures at night ,

so what kind of camera have you got ?

I've got a panasonic Lumix, I can't rate them enough. I've got a TZ3 but my brother's got a TZ5 and it's just immense.

I got mine from Costco for LOADS cheaper than it would have been anywhere else, if you've got a costco nearby I'd suggest having a look - even if they don't have any Lumixes they usually have really good stuff at a hell of a price cut.

I've got a panasonic Lumix, I can't rate them enough. I've got a TZ3 but my brother's got a TZ5 and it's just immense.

I got mine from Costco for LOADS cheaper than it would have been anywhere else, if you've got a costco nearby I'd suggest having a look - even if they don't have any Lumixes they usually have really good stuff at a hell of a price cut.

aye theres a costa near by but dont you need a members card to buy things ? Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 is the latest one im just trying to see if you can zoom in & out while recording though ... can yours ?

aye theres a costa near by but dont you need a members card to buy things ? Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 is the latest one im just trying to see if you can zoom in & out while recording though ... can yours ?

Not WHILE recording, but that's several models above mine. I'll ask my brother if his TZ5 can, but it won't be until later cos he works the night shift. :thumb_yello:

You do have to have a card for Costco, and it IS worth getting one because it's like £25 for a year or something, but I can guarantee you'll save that on your camera in the first instance, but also for anything electrical, it's properly good because you get a three year no questions guarantee. Our TV packed in a few years ago the day before the World Cup kicked off and we'd had it for 3 1/2 years and my Dad took it down there and they gave him his money back straight away, in cash and he bought a new telly.

But then again it depends on whether you think you'll make regular visits, if it's a one-off then maybe ask a friend who's got a card to pop down there with you and use their card, but we've had cards for aaaages and it's been properly worth it.

God, I should be on commission or something. :aah:

iTunes EP

Worth 250 MMN Points!

1. We are Golden (Album version)

2. We are Golden (Calvin Harris Remix – club mix)

3. We are Golden (Mirwais – Vocal Mix)

4. We Are Golden (Don Diablo Mix)

5. We Are Golden (Acoustic Version)

has anyone had any problems getting their points for this .... its say in mikasounds item not found in your itunes library , but it is i bought it yesterday & if i go into itunes its there :boxed:

iTunes EP

Worth 250 MMN Points!

1. We are Golden (Album version)

2. We are Golden (Calvin Harris Remix – club mix)

3. We are Golden (Mirwais – Vocal Mix)

4. We Are Golden (Don Diablo Mix)

5. We Are Golden (Acoustic Version)

has anyone had any problems getting their points for this .... its say in mikasounds item not found in your itunes library , but it is i bought it yesterday & if i go into itunes its there :boxed:

I have the exact same problem with ALL itunes stuff I have. More people talked about it in the codes and points thread but no solution was presented :boxed:

I have the exact same problem with ALL itunes stuff I have. More people talked about it in the codes and points thread but no solution was presented :boxed:

Guess I should have asked around before I went and bought yet ANOTHER DL of WAG and all the remixes...I have no points info either.:blink:

You have to email them copies of your itunes receipts which you would have received via email. They'll add the points for you. That's what they did for my LICM and it was done in the same day I think (depending on the time you email).

You have to email them copies of your itunes receipts which you would have received via email. They'll add the points for you. That's what they did for my LICM and it was done in the same day I think (depending on the time you email).

i didnt get a receipt though ... does the receipt get sent to your email or is it somewhere in itunes ?

I know, eh? :aah:

He's just been totally cutting loose lately. He's SO much less guarded than he used to be, and I must say, I'm loving all this MFC love. "MFC kick ass", "I love you it's official."

How great is that? :biggrin2:

I think it's the stress and monotony of promo, combined with incredible nerves about the commercial potential of the new music. Now that some of that is starting to ease with a couple gigs and the single doing well, he really seems to be warming up and letting go.

How much do we love him? :wub2:

Oh yes I have had the same thoughts about the events lately!:thumb_yello:

It’s not that long ago we were talking about how good it would be for him to make more use of the internet to get through to his fans…and look at him now!:wub2: