Sept 2009 Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks On Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for bumping this thread, Sara! I'm all :wub2: to see him that happy and relaxed on that special occasion!!!

Definitely one of the most amazing and incredible things an artist has ever done imo...one just can't help but love him :naughty:

I can imagine how special that event must have been for all of you!

gallery_main-mika-open-bar-partying09.jpg

Ahem...How did I never see this post before? Replying fashionably late, sorry Nightbird :roftl:

I also have to mention that I had never noticed the hottie that's standing right next to/behind Mika in this pic (with the little goatie). Sorry Mastah but I would have to look at him if I had seen him next to you on the night, he's way too hot to ignore :das:

Yes, this was a fun night. I especially liked the Manic Monday vlog he did round that time...was it the same day?:wub2:

Hmmm...I think that it was, but am not 100% certain right now. I also LOVE that vlog.

Ahem...How did I never see this post before? Replying fashionably late, sorry Nightbird :roftl:

I also have to mention that I had never noticed the hottie that's standing right next to/behind Mika in this pic (with the little goatie). Sorry Mastah but I would have to look at him if I had seen him next to you on the night, he's way too hot to ignore :das:

Hmmm...I think that it was, but am not 100% certain right now. I also LOVE that vlog.

sara that man is NOT a hottie...

Yes, this was a fun night. I especially liked the Manic Monday vlog he did round that time...was it the same day?:wub2:

I think it was the same day, yes. As it was on a Monday and after his night out in a club in East London. And the pub thing was also on a Monday.

I even remember quickly checking flights when he announced it, thinking if I leave from the office I can be in London by 5pm :roftl: but then abandoned the idea after I did some reality check:teehee:

Edited by suzie

I think it was recorded that morning, Andy was telling us about it, how Mika had made him get up out of bed to do it.

Oh yes, I remmeber that! That was SO cool, Andy spent ages sitting at our table chatting away :wub2: . He's really sweet-I love him.

Yes that was what I thought...but suddenly doubted my own memory powers:aah:

Never doubt the powerz of Da FBEye Fokker :naughty:

Awww the Manic Monday vlog, definitely my favorite vlog so far. So many exciting stuff were announced through it. And what an extraordinary (and very generous) way to celebrate the release of WAG... with the fans instead of some music industry people and other celebrities. How amazing was that:wub2:

@CazGirl This photo is....:roftl:almost as good as the one Sara took with her mobile:naughty:

no pop star pose at all.

I understand why you love it:mf_lustslow:

he was just standing there like Billy no mates so I just gingerly walked up to him and was like "can I take a picture?" and he just tilted his chin up and puffed his chest and I was thinking...is that the pose? :roftl: And I was pressing my hand on the button but it wasn't working and in my head I was thinking FOR GOD'S SAKE but then it flashed at last :roftl: Pheeewwww.

I love my photo of Mika :wub2:

Awww the Manic Monday vlog, definitely my favorite vlog so far. So many exciting stuff were announced through it. And what an extraordinary (and very generous) way to celebrate the release of WAG... with the fans instead of some music industry people and other celebrities. How amazing was that

Yep, that vlog was also one of my top ones :wub2:

@CazGirl This photo is....:roftl:almost as good as the one Sara took with her mobile:naughty:

no pop star pose at all.

I understand why you love it

Yep, I also love mine :shun: so I'ma post it again :teehee::naughty:

picture.php?albumid=806&pictureid=8020

he was just standing there like Billy no mates so I just gingerly walked up to him and was like "can I take a picture?" and he just tilted his chin up and puffed his chest and I was thinking...is that the pose? :roftl: And I was pressing my hand on the button but it wasn't working and in my head I was thinking FOR GOD'S SAKE but then it flashed at last Pheeewwww.

Shame, poor Mika, Billy No Mates :lmfao:

It's a cute story though, and a very cute picture :thumb_yello:. When I took mine, I just told him that "his fanclub DEMANDED a picture" and that he needed to pose....so he obliged :roftl:.

I find that he looks really smug in it, (in a "good smug" way though, like satisfied and pleased with himself), which is why I really like that picture.

Edited by sariflor

It's a cute story though, and a very cute picture :thumb_yello:. When I took mine, I just told him that "his fanclub DEMANDED a picture" and that he needed to pose....so he obliged :roftl:.

I find that he looks really smug in it, (in a "good smug" way though, like satisfied and pleased with himself), which is why I really like that picture.

Love this pic!! I remember how you explained to me how you got that pic in this very thread last year. Brilliant memories. Reading this thread made me feel a bit like I was there with all of you:wub2:

Just posting this again because I am DAMN PROUD OF IT.

copyright.jpg

:fangurl:

he was just standing there like Billy no mates so I just gingerly walked up to him and was like "can I take a picture?" and he just tilted his chin up and puffed his chest and I was thinking...is that the pose? :roftl: And I was pressing my hand on the button but it wasn't working and in my head I was thinking FOR GOD'S SAKE but then it flashed at last :roftl: Pheeewwww.

It is a good pic and it would have been even better if you had had a chair or something to stand on, the boy is so damned tall!:naughty:

About the bolded words...what is that? Never heard it before!

It is a good pic and it would have been even better if you had had a chair or something to stand on, the boy is so damned tall!:naughty:

You say that when someone is standing/sitting alone with one to talk to.

You say that when someone is standing/sitting alone with one to talk to.

I just love to learn about all this English and American expressions!:biggrin2:

It makes it so much easier to watch movies and TV-series without subtexts!

Took me ages to figure out what chin wag means and I was proud to know it when Ellen DeGeneres had it on a quiz in her show!:roftl:

I just love to learn about all this English and American expressions!:biggrin2:

It makes it so much easier to watch movies and TV-series without subtexts!

Took me ages to figure out what chin wag means and I was proud to know it when Ellen DeGeneres had it on a quiz in her show!:roftl:

I love learning unusual expressions too and have to admit that most of the time the English are the ones I love the most.

picture.php?albumid=806&pictureid=8020

Shame, poor Mika, Billy No Mates :lmfao:

I absolutely adore that pic, he does look rather smug in it but in a very pleased way with how things turned out, not in a "look at me I am so awesome so nobody touch me!" kinda smug way. In a good way. I also LOVED Jennie's picture where he danced to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun :lmfao: Top 3 best pictures of the night, blates.

Caz you should be proud of this pic. It looks like a pic you'd see in a mag!!!

and good idea to go and ask for a pic when he was just sitting there like Billy no mates:thumb_yello:

People keep saying that :naughty: Well, if he needs a personal photographer...

Yeah maybe a chair would have been a good idea :roftl:

Billy No Mates is like...well, Billy is a name like Johnny I guess, just one of those "common" names. And No Mates means No Friend :thumb_yello:

I can't believe this was a year ago already! It was such a wonderful night. So laid-back and so much fun! One of the best nights of my life for sure. He so should do another one of these :teehee:

Oh, he TOTALLY should :naughty:

But, whichever city he did it in, he would hve to only give 2 hours notice or so, because otherwise he'd get 500 people pitching up and traveling from everywhere, etc.. and the vibe would be totally ruined.