2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to find this event in our calendar, i had to open an event thread, but, as i'm doing recently, it's a closed thread with the link to this one.

when you want, we can make that event thread active, opening it and adding a RSVP list.

just ask me when you want to have it open and move the convo there:thumb_yello:

to find this event in our calendar, i had to open an event thread, but, as i'm doing recently, it's a closed thread with the link to this one.

when you want, we can make that event thread active, opening it and adding a RSVP list.

just ask me when you want to have it open and move the convo there:thumb_yello:

Ahum....as it seems...I might be the only one going to this!:blush-anim-cl:

As lovely as it sounds with an RSVP list I'm afraid it would make me feel even more lonely....

Free tickets, as many as we want....and only one person can come! :boxed:

All my European friends, please stop for a moment, think about it....here is the answer why I travel to other Europen countries for Mika concerts:

It's nice to share!:wink2:

As lovely as it sounds with an RSVP list I'm afraid it would make me feel even more lonely....

All my European friends, please stop for a moment, think about it....here is the answer why I travel to other Europen countries for Mika concerts:

sure sienna! :thumb_yello: this is why we travel!

i really cannot though...

no other swedish fans? none in MFC?:shocked:

ok, let's keep this thread alive for convos, the calendar thread is just a reminder :wink2:

I did give a serious thought about it last night because I am sure the atmosphere would be great and welcoming both at the tv show and from fans...

I even checked prices of plane tickets and it was almost okay last night - must have gone up today though as it's less than 14 days already - but honestly, I'm not prepared to pay so much for a tv show only.

I could, if I wanted to but deep inside I know it would be :insane: so I just knocked off the little devil sitting on my shoulder, telling me to do otherwise...:wink2:

sure sienna! :thumb_yello: this is why we travel!

i really cannot though...

no other swedish fans? none in MFC?:shocked:

ok, let's keep this thread alive for convos, the calendar thread is just a reminder :wink2:

I think we can manage with one thread!:roftl::wub2:

This what it looks like!

3 MFCers living in Sweden but far from Stockholm, I’ve been in contact with them all, they can’t come, school and work are in the way and after all it’s only about a couple of song, not a concert!

The girls from Denmark and Finland and Rumania!(Suzie) were considering but the price would be too high!

I only know about two people living in Stockholm, never met them, and they haven’t been on for ages! I don’t have their phone numbers!

The girls from Denmark and Finland and Rumania!(Suzie) were considering but the price would be too high!

I only know about two people living in Stockholm, never met them, and they haven’t been on for ages! I don’t have their phone numbers!

:blink:

I'm from Hungary :sneaky2::bleh:

I did give a serious thought about it last night because I am sure the atmosphere would be great and welcoming both at the tv show and from fans...

I even checked prices of plane tickets and it was almost okay last night - must have gone up today though as it's less than 14 days already - but honestly, I'm not prepared to pay so much for a tv show only.

I could, if I wanted to but deep inside I know it would be :insane: so I just knocked off the little devil sitting on my shoulder, telling me to do otherwise...:wink2:

Maybe it was One Foot Boy sitting on your shoulder:roftl:

Nah, I agree, it would be very close to crazy to come to Stockholm for only this little show!:wink2:

I say we stick to our plan to visit exciting European countries and combine it with Mika concerts on his tour!:wub2:

any of us can go fanny...sienna is inviting us cause she can have free tickets...she's very welcoming!:wub2:

it's a TV show anyway, not a gig...but he will sing in the end, being guest star of the show :thumb_yello:

yes,thanks you sienna:thumb_yello:

btw,i'll go tomorow to canal + for a tv show,and drive....5hours to be there:naughty: but then you hope to see him in a 'dedicace session'....

but it's not the good thread to talk about it(i'm soooo excited:biggrin2:)

ok,so,i wish lot of vikings could go,we don't know when mika could come again in each european country,no?so...goo!:teehee:

any of us can go fanny...sienna is inviting us cause she can have free tickets...she's very welcoming!:wub2:

it's a TV show anyway, not a gig...but he will sing in the end, being guest star of the show :thumb_yello:

Can't afford it, it costs a fortune to get there :emot-sad:

yes, i've read...this is so sad :huglove:

i'm advertising a bit you know, we in italy SOOOOO want to have something like this...and we get nothing...so i hope this chance is not missed :thumb_yello:

Yeah it really really sucks if noones going :boxed: I would like to say that we'd love to have something like that in Denmark, but it would be the same really, noone from here going and no spirit at all. I don't have the Blue Sky style courage to stand up and rock out in the middle of a passive audience, so I'm not even that gutted that I can't go to this :blush-anim-cl:

Robi, if the world had turned upside down, Australia would be on top and then I would be happy cos it would be my country he was coming to.

Having said that... I don't even know if I'm going to be able to go when he does come.

Is it strange that I have my outfit worked out, but not anything else?:naughty:

Robi, if the world had turned upside down, Australia would be on top and then I would be happy cos it would be my country he was coming to.

Having said that... I don't even know if I'm going to be able to go when he does come.

Is it strange that I have my outfit worked out, but not anything else?:naughty:

:huglove:

i 'll pray you can go when he's there!

lit a candle for you if it helps :biggrin2:

i'm just joking you know, to cheer you up a bit, but i KNOW how you all aussie feel :boxed:

where are all the vikings?

no one alse going but sienna?

with available tickets????

:aah::aah::aah:

the world must have turned upside down and i didn't realize!!!!:shocked:

Well, Stockholm is near Helsinki, and Sienna is very welcoming, so I would love to go and meet her and see Mika singing in that show! But can't be sure yet, not so easy to organize this time :wink2:

Sienna, I let you know as soon as I know my schedules!

Well, Stockholm is near Helsinki, and Sienna is very welcoming, so I would love to go and meet her and see Mika singing in that show! But can't be sure yet, not so easy to organize this time :wink2:

Sienna, I let you know as soon as I know my schedules!

good (not gone - to stockholm -yet, but almost :naughty:) girl!

i'm advertising a bit you know, we in italy SOOOOO want to have something like this...and we get nothing...so i hope this chance is not missed :thumb_yello:

indeed!!! :hair:

as stockholm is def on my travel wishlist, believe it or not, i've pondered.. :teehee:

but the cheap air company has a crap shedule and the 'normal' air companies are too expensive!! :aah::thumbdown:

to everyone is going.. HAVE FUN!!!! :kachinga: