2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WON!!!! I GET TO SEE MIKA!!!! but I can't go to the gig thingy he's having cos I'm not 18. But still!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Finally I get to see him!!!! I AM SHAKING!!!!

I WON!!!! I GET TO SEE MIKA!!!! but I can't go to the gig thingy he's having cos I'm not 18. But still!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Finally I get to see him!!!! I AM SHAKING!!!!

Grattis! Jag tror att det ska vara jätteroligt! :thumb_yello:

Congrats! So you can't go to this gig unless you're 18?!

But I'm sure you'll have a good day anyway...

So, who from the MFC is actually going?

Everyone who said yes from the start has got obstacles and can’t go!

But I have found three other MFCers and one of them is bringing a friend.

It has been a work worth a Sherlock Holmes :naughty: I just couldn’t believe we were so few Mika fans (MFCers that is) in Stockholm!

It's Mozarella, lollipopski and a girl who has forgot her username, and little me!

But it’s on Thursday and we’re going!:biggrin2:

Maybe I should write in my sig that I’m the Swedish rep for MFC?:wink2:

bliver det vist live?

No, you can see it on SVt 1 this Friday!:thumb_yello:

I got an answer today from the producer of a TV show called Skavlan!

It will be recorded the 1 October and broadcast the following Friday!:thumb_yello:

Mika is going to sing at the end of the program, he's their musical guest!:wub2:

We can have as many tickets as we want, no problem!:biggrin2:

So if you are seriously planning to come, please let me know ASAP so I can give him an answer!

What? Is there going to be a gig? :shocked: I wish I had taken the time to go now. :aah:

It's not a real gig. just one or hopefully a couple of songs!

Right now we are holding our breath and hoping that he actually will show up!:aah:

Last week this Skavlan guy had JayZ as a guest, so Mika will be on good company!:naughty:

I'm also panicing! I cant decide what to wear either, wanna make a good expression. And I have no idea what to say to him if we meet him :shocked:

Just say "hi" and be nice, he's good with people :naughty:.

By the way, this may sound random, but os this programme about brains or something?

Just say "hi" and be nice, he's good with people :naughty:.

By the way, this may sound random, but os this programme about brains or something?

I dunno actually :aah:

But,but.. I will seem like a fool. I'm gonna meet him for about 15 min. wich is like really long imo. And I don't have a clue what to say!:blink:

I'm gonna give him a bracelet i made for him for like 2 years ago tho :naughty:

I dunno actually :aah:

But,but.. I will seem like a fool. I'm gonna meet him for about 15 min. wich is like really long imo. And I don't have a clue what to say!:blink:

I'm gonna give him a bracelet i made for him for like 2 years ago tho :naughty:

I'm sure that you'll be fine!!! :wink2: Just be natural. And the bracelet thing is cute so it will give you something to focus on when chatting. Good luck :thumb_yello:

I'm sure that you'll be fine!!! :wink2: Just be natural. And the bracelet thing is cute so it will give you something to focus on when chatting. Good luck :thumb_yello:

Thank you.:teehee: I gope I won't faint. :naughty: